It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Investigator - MAX SPIERS - Found Dead After Vomiting Black Liquid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
October 27, 2016

""A conspiracy theorist has been found dead in Poland—just days after he texted his mum instructing her to “investigate” should anything happen to him.

Max Spiers, a 39-year-old father of two, was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs.
He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body.

But his dark investigations into UFOs and government cover-ups may have made him enemies who wanted him dead, says mother Vanessa Bates, 63. In a chilling text message to his mum just days before his death, Max wrote: “Your boy’s in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate.”"

Story: www.foxnews.com...

I hope Mr. Spiers was not an ATS member. I think many of us are under scrutiny, without even knowing it. His death was ruled as by "natural causes" very quickly. Is there any additional information out there?

-CareWeMust
edit on 10/26/2016 by carewemust because: formatting adjustment

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
posted already... sorry...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyteeny

I am not sure but did that thread say anything about vomiting black liquid?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is there any additional information out there?

-CareWeMust

Not sure how true but I seen this a little bit ago

British UFO expert and Orlando Bloom schoolmate found dead in Poland 'sacrificed by Satanists'

edit on 26-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Why are they only reporting about this now? A week after the fact I believe. Fishy. The original article specifically said that the police (or what ever law enforcement/medic) found him with vomited black liquid all over the place. I'm thinking of a couple poisons that can cause this.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyteeny
posted already... sorry...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I went to the UFO forum, but didn't scan back far enough in time. Apparently, Max died 2 weeks ago, which is when that thread was started. The FOX NEWS article that I linked to, to start this thread, is dated October 26th. But apparently it's a slow news day, and FOXNews.com needed something to fill their front page, so they reached back in time for some content.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Apparently, Max died 2 weeks ago, which is when that thread was started.

Max died June 2016

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Vomiting black liquid" caught my eye. I know bleeding internally can cause black vomit, sometimes it looks like coffee grounds.

But something in the HeatStreet article that Fox news linked too also caught my eye:

Max was buried in Canterbury cemetery after his mother arranged to have his body flown home a week after his death. A post-mortem examination was carried out by a pathologist in east Kent, but Vanessa says that more than two months later she still does not know the result, or whether there will be an inquest.

She added: “Apparently, he had not suffered any obvious physical injuries but he could have been slowly poisoned, which is why the results of toxicology tests from his post-mortem are so important.

[bolding by me]

Activated charcoal -- which is black and readily available to anyone -- is used to treat poisoning, and could cause black vomit also. Could Spiers have suspected he was being poisoned and tried to self-treat with activated charcoal? I can't find much more about the black vomit... as in if someone was with him before/during/after he vomited the black liquid... or if it was found at the same time as he was found dead.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I HAVE VOMITED BLACK STUFF A FEW TIMES AFTER LOTS OF CHOCOLATE MILK AND CANDY BARS.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
I HAVE VOMITED BLACK STUFF A FEW TIMES AFTER LOTS OF CHOCOLATE MILK AND CANDY BARS.

Call Scotland Yard, we can now confirm Spiers was killed by chocolate milk and candy bars.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
There's two other threads on this guy dying

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think many of us are under scrutiny, without even knowing it.

Highly unlikely.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Liver or Pancreas failure

top topics

join