It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO expert Max Spiers found dead after warning- If anything happens to me, investigate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Dad of two Max Spiers was found dead on a sofa days before he was meant to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs. A conspiracy theorist texted his mum to say 'If anything happens to me, investigate' just days before his mysterious death.

Max Spiers, 39, a father to two boys, was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs.

He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body.

But his dark investigations into UFOs and government cover-ups may have made him enemies who wanted him dead, says mother Vanessa Bates, 63...

On one website, Project Camelot, a blogger wrote: "The entire circumstances are suspicious and I urge everyone to encourage the release of details about what really happened and call for an autopsy."

Another, Craig Hewlett, added: "If it wasn't true what he talks about then why would they kill him? Healthy people don't just get sick and die, they get poisoned ."

Mum Vanessa, an English teacher, also buys into the theories.

She said: "Max was a very fit man who was in good health and yet he apparently just died suddenly on a sofa.

www.mirror.co.uk...

So what are the chances a healthy man at his age just up and dies on a sofa?

Especially when he was doing these kinds of investigations?

Something's smelly fishy here... Like this story came from a tabloid?

Maybe that's what's fishy. Or.. Not? Seems like some fun ATS material to investigate. So who knows what about this guy? Charlatan? Hoaxer? Or legitimate investigator?

(Note: punctuation problem with original title from article, had to condense down. Also, this may have been covered already a couple months ago.)
edit on Sun Oct 16th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There was a member yesterday who had an interview about this, but was soliciting donations, so the thread is 404.

Apparently, he was at the home of a woman he barely knew. What does she know about it all.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Well after seeing a bit of this video, where he supposedly exposes the controllers, he reminds me of Benjamin Fulford- kinda whacky.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Anyone know the contents of the speech he was going to give before he died?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Truly strange, well until the doctors done there thing we can only speculate. a reply to: TrueAmerican

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
Anyone know the contents of the speech he was going to give before he died?

Lol, as if that will be presented.

Personally never heard of the guy, but condolences to the family,

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

no autopsy?

kinda like the steel shipped east, eh?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
OMG, this guy is into some crazy stuff, and there are a bunch of youtube videos about him. Here's one where he talks about the music industry:

Illuminati, Jesuits, devils, castles, England, lol.

Yup, t-totally like Fulford. I dunno if I can handle another Fulford...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It would be good to know what he was killed for. Anybody know?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You beat me to it by a couple of seconds, the whole thing is starting to smell.www.express.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

A person could arise that had genuine inside information on UFOs and Aliens and tell it to the World and the World would just yawn and dismiss the person as another conspiracy theory nutter so I don't see how someone in his field is killed by insidious forces working on the behalf of keeping the secracy as the information would most likely be a story for a day and then slide into obscurity within a week.

The only thing I could see him getting done in for is if he had actual physical evidence of Aliens or craft.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

project camelot is a tabloid. take everything they say with a bag of salt.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Actually, the article you linked doesn't have anything to do with the guy that the OP is talking about...

...granted, it is a tabloid article about 'conspiracies to kill UFO conspiracy theorists', but it doesn't even allude to Max Spiers, much less include his 'case' in it's conjectures..

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: Atsbhct

after seeing a bit of this video..

Wtf?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
It would be good to know what he was killed for. Anybody know?

A lot if not all real conspiracies have to do with some evil acts being carried out, and it looks like some of the things he was investigating are very diabolical, so he became a threat, a very big threat to someone or some thing, and it responded.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm halfway through the video. He started off seeming normal, but now he's drifting off into crazy talk.

He seems flustered, confused or stoned. Perhaps he OD'd? Def need toxicology tests done in an autopsy

He sniffs a lot!!

Will look at crazy music video next

edit on 16-10-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Will go back to this video as well.

From what I've seen so far, he's mentioning Rosicrucians a lot with Solomon, golden dawn and a few other things I can't remember.

edit on 16-10-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Considering the topics he's working on, he might have been killed by a ritual or bad demonic spell. Think they can happen and usually they go for aneurysms, strokes etc

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Considering the topics he's working on, he might have been killed by a ritual or bad demonic spell. Think they can happen and usually they go for aneurysms, strokes etc

Yes, because people die from rituals and "bad demonic spells" all the time.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Yes, because people die from rituals and "bad demonic spells" all the time.

I wouldn't get too sarcastic about something like that if I were you. It wouldn't surprise me if the elites have had the invisible means to kill people for quite a while. Especially in this world of quantum entanglement. That force is after all, the most mysterious force known to man, and totally unexplainable. Who knows what they've done with that knowledge after 100 years or so of messing with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join