It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump Autistic?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Donald Trump could have a disability that used to be known as Aspergers, and this can cause people trouble when they try to socialize because their theory of mind is not complete. Basically, they have trouble thinking of how others perceive their actions. These people tend to be highly intelligent. Trump's IQ is 156, which makes sense considering he has built more businesses than most of us have, and although he could have invested his father's money and made the same amount back as he did in the end through business deals, he put a lot of work and thought into his business.

I would like to know what kind of medicines Trump is on and what his mental health diagnosis are.

If he has Aspergers, then that would explain why he makes so many social mistakes. Being super rich from a young age might also account for it since he would not be trained to interact with people on an equal level (which is a lot more complicated than interacting with people when you are rich and they are poor). However, an article in The New York Times recently focused on Trump's fears of making social blunders.

He has a fear of losing social status or being embarrassed publicly. However, he doesn't seem to do well publicly, which must be a disability because he would *want* to be a good public speaker and not make social gaffes yet he still does it. It must be accidental. Donald even stated he is a difficult man to be married to, which means he knows himself and his weaknesses. Many people with Aspergers don't get married because they have a hard time in relationships.

Prntly(Trump's IQ)
The New York Times (Trumps fears)
edit on 26pmWed, 26 Oct 2016 16:01:57 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Seriously?

Want to do well in and with society is now a Disease?

edit on 26-10-2016 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What kind of a wild theory is this ?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I doubt it, I think he is just a typical new Yorker.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

You are kidding us with PRNTLY link right?

Please find me where Obama has publicly released his IQ? Or Hillary for that matter?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If he has Aspergers he is an incredibly high-functioning individual.

Why does it matter anyway? Is this what Hillbots are gonna focus on now that they can't find any more dirt on Trump?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
He makes me think of Jane Austen's novel "Pride & Prejudice" in which she says "The very rich can afford to give offense wherever they go."

Sal

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

This is so true

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No.

That is an insult to people like myself with asperger's who manage to get on with our lives extremely well without being misogynistic xenophobic loud mouthed orange tanned assholes.

Trump is just a jerk.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Why? Are you bigoted towards handicapped people?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
Seriously?

Want to do well in society is now a Disease?

Yuh shudda stuck to the first spelling, (deceace)

Doing well is not a disease, however the way Trump operates might well qualify as a desease..as yet unnamed perhaps.
Aspergers or no, Trump is still in the hands of the bankers, while he still borrows from them. They could have turfed him out of Trump tower but they didn't, instead they made a deal realising that the Trump name meant something, and it makes money for them. Early on in that deal, Trump got a salary and a job title, the banks got something out of any Trump brand, they might still do, could be a lifetime thing?
What would bother me is that you might have a President with a brand name...who makes money for the big banks, who might need to make even more for them as yet, and especially should he become President.
The mind boggles at that, when most people think he is the outsider.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Not true Yrump leveraged the banks in such a way that they couldnt "turf" him, without injuring themselves. Its called "out smarting "

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

LOL.. I have a little dyslexia... spelling confuses my mind... while communicating : )

But I agree with you... for most parts...

a few remarks I have:

1. Do you know Donald needs the banks to borough money ?
2. You have to start somewhere

edit on 26-10-2016 by EartOccupant because: Spelling... again..

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Stupid thread

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I think Trump is just an entitled, spoiled, narcissistic brat.

His son's seem to be too.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
If he has Aspergers he is an incredibly high-functioning individual.

It is suspected Bill Gates is Aspergers.

I don't think you quite understand what Aspergers is.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

He's not a LAWYER.
I want the US run like a business,not an ideological crusade.
Trump is a Tea Party man.
AT LEAST his platform is the same,dump lobbyists,term limits...
Wether or not he 's BSing to get into office I really can't say ...BUT IT FITS HIS PATTERN in the passed.
He is DOING this because HE is angry at the THE MAN,the system the GOP AND the DNC.
SO are we who support him .
I wanted Carson.
He would attack issues like a MANAGER not a political lawyer.
He will seek the best HE thinks can do the job.
I'll take revenge over the banshee anyday.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Trump's IQ is 156, which makes sense considering he has built more businesses than most of us have, and although he could have invested his father's money and made the same amount back as he did in the end through business deals, he put a lot of work and thought into his business.

That 156 claim based is based on an "estimate" done by a hack "Christian psychotherapist" named Rev. Sam Sewell whose estimate in turn, is based on the fact that Donald Trump was admitted to the Wharton School @ UoP.

I kid you not. This "estimate" has been taken as a fact and repeated over and over again.

As a group, those with autism spectrum disorders tend to have lower IQs from what I've read though it seems that IQ distribution among those with Asperger's is closer to that of the general population. I have a niece with Asperger's (and an above average IQ) and based on my experience with her and with other sufferers that I've known, he doesn't seem to have symptoms consistent with Asperger's.

Personally, I've been wondering if Donald Trump doesn't have something akin to Tourette's after it became obvious during the debates that he has a serious tic.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

the way he speaks, rumbling sentences that aren't cohesive, with simple words.. I don't think he's that smart. where did you get his IQ is 156, just curious?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'd say there's a chemical explanation for everything that we've seen from Mr. T.

No physiology or biology is needed.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join