It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump Autistic?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're kind to say. All I can say is, there joy and suffering both in neuroatypicality.

Long live the freaks!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I don't think so - my son is on the spectrum (very high functioning) and Trump is nothing at all like the many people I know on the spectrum.

He is however a textbook case of narcissistic personality disorder.

Absolutely *no* doubt about that.

None.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
IQ isn't something that can be 'estimated' from academia achievement anyway. The questions rhetoric by nature are supposed to be understandable to anyone, and measure problem solving ability with simple understanding of the problem despite how difficult it might be. Nothing about being highly educated, or Ivy League, the theory that supports giving him high marks, will significantly aide you in these problem solving abilities.

Example IQ questions:

Which one of the five is least like the other four?
-Dog
-Mouse
-Lion
-Snake
-Elephant

Which one of the five choices makes the best comparison?
PEACH is to HCAEP as 46251 is to:

If all Bloops are Razzies and all Razzies are Lazzies, all Bloops are definitely Lazzies?
-True
-False

Bob is sitting next to Gill and, Gill is sitting next to Jill. Jill is sitting in the middle of Gill and Ned. Where is Ned sitting?

edit on 26-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: smurfy

Well.. you might be right.. or not..

I don't care about money.

I care about ideas...

And executing those ideas.

Career politicians had the chance... for 30+ years.. ... and they #ed up.

Oh! Donald has ideas alright, about building a wall, as he said, "I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively."
Do you actually believe that, never mind that the sentence is a bit iffy in itself, and of course border crossing prevention is not actually anything new as Bush put in place a federal plan 2006,the Secure Fence Act, so what's Trump Trumping about then? it should have been done and dusted already with already serious money spent...that's for sure, and there's not much in the way of a double fence, as required.
It's all stupid with a capital S, now Trump wants to take the country for another ride.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

He's autistic alright. He draws very well.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I know and have met a lot of folks on the spectrum, including people with Aspergers. I would never see Trump as having that as a diagnosis, personally. (My son has severe "classic" autism.)

I would not personally try to diagnose someone though as I don't have the credentials. I've heard that he has some OCD habits, some germaphobia, and people speculate other mental health issues given his oppositional/always fighting nature as a child which led to military school when he was 13.

I think it's possible he's got something going on that would be diagnosis-worthy, such as narcicistic disorder, and ADD or something in that realm, but that is not something that's officially been diagnosed.

AB

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
Seriously?

Want to do well in and with society is now a Disease?

disability

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I'm Aspie and I've suspected this of Trump too.

Trumps heart seems to be in the right place; it comes across that he genuinely cares for people and loves America greatly. He does however, have some major foot in mouth moments. My skin crawls when I hear a man (or anyone) speak about women like their objects etc. I've seen a few interviews with Trumps closest friends and they all seem to say that behind closed doors Trump is a totally different man and that it's a Media persona he puts on - idk

He's going to have to shed his showman persona and act more "Presidential" to get over the line

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I don't know if he's Autistic, but numerous psychologists have said he's a text book case narcissist.

According to a number of top U.S. psychologists, like Harvard professor and researcher Howard Gardner, Donald Trump is a “textbook” narcissist. In fact, he fits the profile so well that clinical psychologist George Simon told Vanity Fair, “He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops.”

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Psychologists Break Professional Silence To Diagnose Trump For Public Good

A Psychological Analysis of Donald Trump

Donald may be a Misogynistic Narcissist.

But if we are playing the lessor of two evils game.

Hillary is a Narcissistic Sociopath.

She laughed at the Murder of Gaddafi. Idgaf if she believed in what she was doing, murder is never funny.

There is nothing in Trump's past to convince me he is a Sociopath. I can handle a Narcissist (nearly every politician and wealthy business man/woman), but the world cannot handle a Sociopath with Nukes.

Trump - the lessor of two evils.

edit on 26-10-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Trump's IQ is 156

lol!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No.

He is just a narcissist. There is a difference.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Seriously? Want to do well in and with society is now a Disease?

Ignore it, it's the liberal way of thinking...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: EartOccupant

Seriously? Want to do well in and with society is now a Disease?

Ignore it, it's the liberal way of thinking...

Autism and/or Aspergers is not a disease it is a disorder. This is why it is called Autism Spectrum DISORDER (caps because clarity seems to be an issue).

But... throwing around terminology carelessly to suit an agenda is the Conservative way, so I guess whatever.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: BlueShaman
If he has Aspergers he is an incredibly high-functioning individual.

It is suspected Bill Gates is Aspergers.

I don't think you quite understand what Aspergers is.

I don't see why you say that. Aspergers may be considered the highest-functioning level of the Autism spectrum, but there are also Aspergers 'sub-levels'. For example, a person may be diagnosed with mild or severe Aspergers, depending on his/her symptoms and traits.

I was merely pointing out that if Trump does indeed have Aspergers, he must exhibit so few traits that I think very few people other than the OP ever noticed it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
so you have a problem with people that are autistic ?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Trump's IQ is 156

lol!

And he has a big blue ox named Babe ...

And he walks on water ...

And he never ever tells a lie, not even when he chopped down a cherry tree ...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I don't see why you say that. Aspergers may be considered the highest-functioning level of the Autism spectrum, but there are also Aspergers 'sub-levels'. For example, a person may be diagnosed with mild or severe Aspergers, depending on his/her symptoms and traits.

I was merely pointing out that if Trump does indeed have Aspergers, he must exhibit so few traits that I think very few people other than the OP ever noticed it.

Did I say I suspected Bill Gates of being an Asperger? No, I did not. Feel free to Google it. NO, he has never "officially" been designated/labeled.

I am raising (a now 8 year old ) grandson, who is high-functioning Autistic. If you think for one second I haven't researched everything I can find on this and Aspergers - - - think again.

I DID NOT say Aspergers may be considered the highest-functioning level of Autism spectrum - - you did.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Did I say I suspected Bill Gates of being an Asperger? No, I did not. Feel free to Google it. NO, he has never "officially" been designated/labeled.

I am raising (a now 8 year old ) grandson, who is high-functioning Autistic. If you think for one second I haven't researched everything I can find on this and Aspergers - - - think again.

I DID NOT say Aspergers may be considered the highest-functioning level of Autism spectrum - - you did.

I wasn't replying to your Bill Gates comment.

So what's your issue? Is it because Aspergers no longer officially exists and anyone previously diagnosed with it falls under the Autism spectrum now? Many people still prefer to use the term Aspergers and identify themselves as Aspies, and will probably continue doing so for a long time to come.

But enlighten me please as you obviously know more about it than me.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

You genuinely don't understand the symptoms based on description. People that are smart doesn't reverse translate to Asperger's. Being smart at all actually doesn't translate to Asperger's either. It's characterized by extensive vocabulary, even highlighted with lack of understanding of context. And this specific generalization is characterized at youth. It's not even a relevant observation unless it's youth.
edit on 27-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: BlueShaman

You genuinely don't understand the symptoms based on description. People that are smart doesn't reverse translate to Asperger's. Being smart at all actually doesn't translate to Asperger's either. It's characterized by extensive vocabulary, even highlighted with lack of understanding of context. And this specific generalization is characterized at youth. It's not even a relevant observation unless it's youth.

Well, tell that to the OP, it was him who said Trump may have Aspergers. I don't believe he does.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join