It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Wow, that's not beating Bassplyr's record (20 double posts), but it's pretty solid nonetheless!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Beautiful pics!

I love sky pics!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hi John! Bye John! LOL!! We're outta here till later on. Have A Great Day Bro!!

(Syx sits waiting for his ride to show up...)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Jumped the gun on that last Image.
Yoo Hoo I'm outta here now!! Laters Taters!!LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Winters are ok for a short while, but they are always so long, cold, grey and dreary. Bleck!

Ooh, I beg to differ. Mountains become white, the trees look like crystal because of freezing rain, and everywhere snow sparkles under the shy sun.

And it snows! Think about it - solid water crystal flakes, none ever the same, fall from the sky! It's fantastic!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

And you!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Well have fun. Stay safe and don't eat too much lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yeah his double posts were epic. I don't want to beat that lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hey, has anyone heard from Kaelci? Been a while.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Bahahaha, Bassplyr's 20 repeat posts were epic!

John, snow on trees and glistening in the night are gorgeous to behold. It's the slippery ice hiding beneath it that scares me. I have to do the Ozzy Osbourne shuffle walk in snow. Being disabled with spinal stenosis and nerve damage in my legs...one good fall and good luck to me! And pain is worse in the colder Months, just ask Syx and Skid who joined the "Everything Hurts Club'. Did CC join our club? I can't remember. LOL

No, haven't heard from Kaelci. I've been wondering about herself myself. Did anyone check behind the bushes? She likes to lurk with her shifty eyes sometimes. Probably busy with writing and that beautiful little boy of hers.

Syx, you and CC have a great time today!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
*waves* Hey hey! I'm here

Just checking my morning ATS before my personal Caffeine Consumption Chronicles begin.

My son was sick for a few days at the start of the week, and now... I have it. Woke up at 4am feeling warm and bleh, and hopefully for me it only lasts 24 hours. His lasted 4 days and he still has a terrible cough. So if I post in here and I'm somewhat incoherent, I have a valid excuse!

*nods solemnly*

Gordi - Lovely photos!! One day I will experience the fine beauty that is snow. This is a sunset pic I took a couple of weeks ago. The whole loungeroom was flooded bright orange, my son looked like an oompa loompa. Unfortunately my photo isn't as orange as the reality.. but.. ta-da!

And I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving

We don't celebrate it here in the land down under, which is probably for the best; still losing weight. I have Christmas in my sights and that's going to be bad enough on my belly! Muahaha!

*waves hello to everyone*

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well I guess I'm not going out to a get together tonight. My brother and sister in law's car broke down. I went out for a smoke and all these texts from my sister come on my phone (I ask people not to text because 1. I get charged for them and can't afford minutes and 2. it's a crappy phone where you have to press a button several times to get the letter you want). Oh well.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Ahahaha! I knew you'd show up! So sorry your little one was sick and that you aren't feeling well yourself Sweetie! It sucks being sick, especially when you have to take care of yourself and the little guy. Chicken soup and lots of fluid. No not the kind of fluid Gordi drinks. Then again, that might be quite helpful. LOVE your beautiful pic. Feel better soon Honey! Gentle hug!

I might try to get a story post in to continue in Syx's story line.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hm, I can understand.

Spinal stenosis can be pretty nasty, I didn't know you had that.

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Oh we must have the same phone! I say to my family, can't you talk for a damned minute or two? Sheesh! Sorry you won't be able to get together.
Guess you're stuck with us here in the shed. You could always write a story entry and Join in Syx's story line with us or write your own. Or...play your games. I know how addicted you are. LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Thanks Hun! Yes it can be quite painful in itself. I have a number of lovely health issues. Even been through cancer. You have to be a warrior in life and hold that sword high. Ya know?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

My ears were burning
LOL

Nah, I just clicked the Shed to see what had been happening since yesterday and there was Swanne and there was my name.

I have no whisky! .... well, that's a bit of a fib. In my pantry, in a bowl, with glad wrap over the top... is... Gordi's Atholl Brose Concoction that he gave us the recipe for many months ago. But that won't be drinkable for a few more days, and I should hopefully be better by then!

Yessssssssssss *shifty eyes, evil giggle*

I look forward to your next story entry! I've been following along with yours and Syx's writings, albeit silently.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Nice to see you again!

I hope you get well!

Beautiful sky picture! But I wonder how your night sky looks like - I have never seen south hemisphere stars in my life! I hear they're so much more shiny.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Sneaky little bugger, I had a feeling you were near. My big Elf ears perked up a time or two. It makes me chuckle when your name is mentioned and then you magically appear. LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Wow. That's actually pretty impressive. I guess you're right.

I personally didn't have life threatening health issues yet. Only a depressive phase a decade ago, but that was just psychological. You, on the other hand, well, I can only express admiration. That's alot to go through yet there you stand. That's just awesome!

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join