It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
(Meanwhile, down at the Dragons Keep, some are waking to a new day...)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
JINGS!
It's been busy in here.

@kaelci - Atholl Brose? Good Girl! (I will be requiring my usual percentage of the goods as my copyright fee
)
oooohh and SUPERCOOL Bear/Wolf image!!! I Loved that one.

@skiddy - WOOF!!! Brilliant, thanks for the laugh!

@Timely - Big Yin?? ROFL I'm goannie set Tiddles on ye!

@Jd - Glad you liked the images! Here's a short Video of that sunset I photographed last night!!

@Jessie - Really ROFL at that computer GIF!!!! I don't think I've seen that one before but it's GREAT!!
Thank you for sharing!!

Happy Tuesday to everyone else and of course to the Lurkers.... yes YOU! I can see you there behind the shrubbery!
(And it's your turn to put the kettle on...!)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
(Before on page 67)
...The sky outside of the Shed split open! It revealed another realm, one of many stars!! From the miles long opening, other beings, 15 feet tall, began to float into the land of the shed. Down they came, one by one until there was a large group of the tall visitors, standing around the fire pit outside of the shed.
The chanting sounds were repeated by the other visitors, and the sound grew louder, until the entire land shook, from the reverberations.

"What is this?!" A Large Grey Dragon hollered out loud, breaking the chanting sounds. "Stop this at once!!" He ordered to the tall beings.

They all stood still, slowly dropping their arms to their sides. There were a few dozen of the 15 foot tall Beings, now staring at the Dragon...
(Now)

After the noise had subsided, and all the Visitors were staring at the Large Grey Dragon, others had come from within the Shed to see what all the commotion had been all about...

"What right do You all have for coming here?" The Large Grey asked the group of Visitors.

One stepped forward. A rather grisly looking Male with a serious look in His Eyes. "We were invited." He simply stated.

"By Whom?" Asked the Large Grey, apparently annoyed at the arrival of the newcomers to Accasia. "Why, by Razor and Mawn." Came a reply from another visitor.

"Then I guess You might as well make yourselves at home." The large Grey said looking around. "You will forgive My previous attitude. I sensed an invasion, and wanted to be sure I was wrong in that. Also to Razor and Mawn, Please ask one of the residents Who have been here a long time, before asking anyone else to come here. It is a land of enchantment, magical entities and persons of Good Heart, and We all wish it to remain that way"

"Well this is an invasion, but one of peace." A younger visitor said. Obviously younger as He was only 10 feet tall, not the 15 feet heighth of full grown adults.

Grey spoke, "As long as You noticed I said You will forgive My previous attitude, and did not ask..." Meaning They would Respect Him, and all the Others here.

"Kuun granted Sir, mm, ehh, what are You exactly?" One of the Tall Visitors asked while sweeping his two left arms before Him as He bowed, showing respect.

The Large Grey Dragon was caught abit off guard by the question. "Kuun? Umm... ok I think. As to what I am, why I am a Dragon of course. On Your Planet there are none of My kind?" He finished with a question of His own...

A Wizard walked up to the gathered crowd near the Large Grey and said, "Sir Grey allow Me to translate. Kuun, on their World I believe is Their word for respect... Is this not correct?" He asked turning to the Tall Visitor.

Then turning back to The Large Grey Dragon the Wizard said, "As to them asking one Who has been here a long while before inviting someone new to join in, that does not matter. If Anyone at all wants to come here, it is well within their prerogative to do so, as long as They remain decent to the folks here already..."

"If by respect You mean to allow one's freedoms and do not force conflict with anyone's beliefs, then Yes it means that." The Tall Sarn, as their species was universally named, answered...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

It is really beautiful where you live. Amazing sunset. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

G'Mornin' Bud! Meant to tell You I Loved your images as of late! Beautiful!!! And the video, although short, is breathtaking!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Gotta take off for some real life stuff. Back later, prob...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thanks guys!

@Mike - Do you remember my thread about spooky presences?
HERE
After being "followed" by the presence my gaze was drawn to a tree that was shaking rhythmically?? and I thought that it had subsequently died?

Well it DID DIE!! and was later chopped down.
The gap where the tree was, is DEAD CENTRE in the above sunset video at about the 4 sec mark!

It's always been a really nice, calm, peaceful place apart from that one day.
CREEPY AS F!! and WHY did just that one tree, out of all the others, die???

Gives me the heebyjeebies just thinking about it!

G

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

As some of you will already know, Tom (Errollorre) and I have been working on our next collaborative song!
And YES! It's a Shed Christmas Song! YAY!!

BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP!

The song will have "The Shed Christmas" as it's theme, and...

We'd love it if
YOU (The Shedfolks) could provide some of the images and video clips that we will use in the music video!!

It doesn't have to be complicated or clever!!
A simple photo of you looking Christmassy would do!
If you can manage a wave or silly dance in a short video clip - Even Better!!
You can include family, friends, pets, your home... anything you want really.
Think "Tinsel & Santa Hats" or "Fairy Lights".
Shout "Merry Christmas" even?
So long as it looks Christmassy, but please remember to keep each clip short. (2 or 3 seconds of video will do!)
You are welcome to send as many photos and short video clips as you like and we'll try and include as many as we can.

You can either send the photos and short video clips directly to my email address (which I can PM to you if you don't already have it) OR you can upload your photos and short video clips to a site of your choice and send me the links in PM or Email.
Most of these sites now have a privacy option where NO ONE else can see your images without the specific link, so remember to check the privacy setting when you upload your images.

You won't be identified personally in our music video (we won't be putting names to faces) so you can be as silly and outrageous as you want (within ATS T&C's!!! LOL)

We have already started work on the song, and I'd like to start work on the video ASAP, but we understand that it could take a few days for everyone to see this notice and then organise the photos and/or video clips so...

Let's say
THE END OF NOVEMBER as a deadline for getting the images or links to me?

THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT FUN!!! Come On ShedLand!!! Send me your Gorgeous, Silly, Creative, Christmassy Selves!!

Big G (and T)!!

I'm reposting Gordi's post because we are really close to the songs release.
But we need your help for the video.
I know I sound desperate.
But consider this..
if we don't get a lot of pictures or video from Shed members then the video for the song will be a lot of me looking into a camera and singing.
Now you feel desperate.

I know most want to hide your true identities so at the very least how about sending Gordi a picture of your avatar you use here on ATS.
maybe if you're able you could photshop a Christmas light or candy cane or put a beard on it..anything..you get the idea.
We would just like everyone in the Shed to have a part in the Christmas cheer.
So get the photos or avatars or cease and desist orders in now.
It's almost that time of year.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I just got a call a little bit ago from the place I had an interview with tomorrow. They said there's nothing they have near a bus line so the job is going to somebody else who has a car. Sucks. The bright side, I guess, is that they drug tested. I could have passed but always have trouble peeing into a cup. I can't pee on demand. You could even say that I have a phobia of it. So there's that.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wow, so many wonderful posts today!

Gordi, Did you ever get the history behind the land? Your story was most intriguing.

Skiddy, something will come along for you. Hugs!

Good day everyone!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Wow, so many wonderful posts today!

Gordi, Did you ever get the history behind the land? Your story was most intriguing. ...

That land has just been farmland for hundreds of years.
(But it wasn't the land or even that specific tree that was the problem.
SOMETHING was following me that day...

I heard twigs snap several times. Wee stones got kicked past me on the road... There was a Horrible Heavy Atmosphere... I turned around quickly several times to catch a glimpse of it...
But there was NOTHING there to see!!!
That's why I headed to the kids playpark - to lighten the mood, but it didn't work!
Then.... THAT TREE started violently and rhythmically shaking.... BUT as I said - It wasn't a problem with the tree or land... I'm sure it had to do with the Evil "Presence" that I felt was following me that day.
NONE of the other trees moved an inch, and there was hardly a breath of a breeze that day.
Then later, that one single tree died!! ughh!!)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Skid Mark, I know you could be a virtual assistant from home. Here is a great place to start eahelp.com.... I am sure since you have computer skills they would help you.

Edit to add:
Chat with them and ask how you could become a assistant for their company. On the site is a chat button.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Jdennis10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I have only experienced great evil, a presence of some kind, twice in my entire life and it shakes you to the very core of your being. Just as I believe in great love and goodness, I believe there is also great evil. It seems that it wanted you to be aware of its presence and power. Very frightening! This is your world and you live in it with great love and light. I don't think it had quite the power over you that it thought it did or you would have experienced more, much more. There are perhaps a number of explanations for what happened, though I am uncertain of what they may be.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

Hiya Sweetie! Nice of you to help our dear Skiddy! I do hope he finds something soon.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10
Thanks. I'll check it out.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

He is trying to help himself and most people don't. I know he will find something. I work until 11:30 tonight and I will see if I can find some legit online jobs that pay.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
....This is your world and you live in it with great love and light. I don't think it had quite the power over you that it thought it did or you would have experienced more, much more. There are perhaps a number of explanations for what happened, though I am uncertain of what they may be.

Indeed!
I have a suspicion that it was interested in my wee boy.
He was just a toddler at the time. Still in his pushchair.
I was headed out for a walk with him when I felt the atmosphere just change.
I had intended to head out of our village and into the countryside, but changed my mind, about-turned and headed for the "happiest" place I could think of... the kids playpark!

The presence followed us there and the atmosphere actually got worse for a while, until it culminated in that tree-shaking thing.
I think that whatever it was, became frustrated at not being able to get to us??
(Possibly because of all the love, laughter and happiness that has gone on in that park?)
And it maybe then took out its frustrations on that poor tree?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hi all!
Just popping in, to say I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Even if your choosing to stay home. Treat yourself to your favorite food, kick back, relax.
We are going to see family, but after that? I'm hermiting for the rest of the weekend with my birds and beasts. Hoping to not have to leave the yard for 3 days!
Hubby will go bonkers. LOL

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
JD, good job Honey! Hugs!

Gordi, that does make sense. I remember one of the times that I felt such a presence and in my mind was telling it that this is my realm/world and that there was much love and light here and to go away to wherever it is it came from. I guess all the love and light stuff was too much for it and it left. Of course I was silently calling for God and Angels and whoever or whatever is out there to protect me.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

MOM!!!

Hiyas.

We don't have a Thanksgiving as such, but I shall raise a wee glass to "You and yours" on the day!

Cheers!
G

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join