It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

There is a girl at work who is getting on her feet and does not have a car. We take turns taking her home. She has three kids to feed st home. I dropped her off last night. I did not mind it was 8 miles away.

There are some good people out there and I know if you get this job someone would help you.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Good morning Shedizens!

I've just spent the past couple of days dealing with a sick and feverish little boy... buttttt... at the moment, he's finally eating! Aaaand climbing on tables and trying to tear the Christmas tree apart once more though, so I'd daresay he's getting better.

(Yes, I'm crazy. I bought a new Christmas tree this year and it's been up since the first week of this month. Hehe!)
(I want to feel Christmassy this year though.. it's only my son and I, and, I just want everything to be cheerful)
(Already planning on eating an entire sherry-soaked trifle alllll to myself too, haha!)
(OH! And planning on making Gordi's atholl brose recipe again too!)

Okay, enough colourful brackets, haha.
*waves hello to everyone*

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10
I'm hoping. Thanks.

That's nice of you taking her home. That's a long walk.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

If someone at work could not get home I would have no problem taking them home.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is for all of you. Thank me later lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hello JD (pardon the abbreviation)

You found the entrance to the magical shed.
I wish you a wonderful stay and a hearty Welcome.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I've taken people home before. Usually though I'd been alone at a building. I think that's how it's going to be with the jobs. They're office cleaning so...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you for the sweet welcome.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hello most wonderful people.

Dragons and fairies, pixies and unicorns. I all ways long to return after a forced absence. To find merriment and comfort.
Kaelci Hon they will not starve to death, our precious young, I promise you. Mashed potatoes soaked in butter and chicken soup. You can even mix it all together.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
G'evenin!

Hope you are all well and tipsy!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Night !

What a surprise to jump on to catch up and see Gordi has been made a 'clickable' !

Very well deserved !!! ( he is still a big yin though !
)

Plenty of new faces in here ... g'day to you all ! 👋
A big shout to all the 'old' faces as well ! ( nobody is old in the shed! )

Hope everyone is happy and well.

Cheers for now ...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hullo WIS! *hugs*

I'm not too concerned about him not eating, but he wasn't drinking much either... and that was concerning to me. I've been without food for a days at a time as I was growing up, but hydration is a different matter. He only had about 1 cup of water yesterday. But he's topped that today! And I was pleased to see him eating too, since that indicates he's on the mend!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Nice to come home to the shed and see so many awesome pics and people chatting!

Timely, it's been a while, so good to finally see you!

Kaelci, glad our boy is on the mend.

Skiddy, I had jobs I had to walk to and jobs where I had rides. If your job isn't within walking distance, I hope you can find someone who will travel you. Praying for you Hun!

Hope everyone is having a pleasant evening or whatever it is for you!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Not much is within walking distance where I am. I hope my mom can do it until I can save to get a car. That won't be for a while though because the first two checks are going to rent/deposit.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

A familiar face! So this is where the Portal led me! I think i like it here. Thanks for the invite my friend.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyButterfly

Your very welcome! I'm sure Ms. Night Star will be around shortly to give you a proper welcome and show you around. In the meantime, feel free to indulge in the many stories. Anything you want to drink is available at the Pixy Bar but beware, they can be quite strong!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Your very welcome! I'm sure Ms. Night Star will be around shortly to give you a proper welcome and show you around. In the meantime, feel free to indulge in the many stories. Anything you want to drink is available at the Pixy Bar but beware, they can be quite strong!

Oh is that Night Star here, i love her avatar wow it's stunning! I have an eye for artwork and paintings. A blue Pixy drink sounds nice i think i'll have one of those. Thankyou again for your helpful assistance to the Portal!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

She is a sneaky elf. Always darting in and out. You'll just be enjoying your drink reading a bit and as you glance up, she'll be sitting across from you!

Be wary but not worried, she is a kind soul.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

She is a sneaky elf. Always darting in and out. You'll just be enjoying your drink reading a bit and as you glance up, she'll be sitting across from you!

Be wary but not worried, she is a kind soul.

She seems like a kind soul, her avatar says so much! It's beautiful. I need good people around me and the universe has lead me here tonight with you awesome people.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Awwwww, Hello LadyButterfly! I love artwork as well and love your avatar! I'm glad Jiminy as I call him, has taken good care of you in my absence. Pick out a room and imagine it to be anything you'd like and it will simply appear. We have magic here as you must know. You can take a dragon ride if you'd like, but I wouldn't recommend it after a pixie drink. You might fall off. Glad to have you here in our enchanting realm!

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join