It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: LadyButterfly

She is a sneaky elf. Always darting in and out. You'll just be enjoying your drink reading a bit and as you glance up, she'll be sitting across from you!

Be wary but not worried, she is a kind soul.

You know me so well my friend! LOL

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

There you go again! Appearing out of thin air, sneaky elf!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

There you go again! Appearing out of thin air, sneaky elf!

Ah, a sneaky elf I may be, but always watching over you all, even if I may be lurking in the shadows.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You make it sound so scary!

How are you tonight Leaper?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nothing scary with a loving Elf around silly. I am...ok I guess. How are you Sweetie?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Can't complain. Workin and researchin.

Found a strange sequence of events and traditions here in my home town. I'm not sure if I want to do a thread on it or not.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Awwwww, Hello LadyButterfly! I love artwork as well and love your avatar! I'm glad Jiminy as I call him, has taken good care of you in my absence. Pick out a room and imagine it to be anything you'd like and it will simply appear. We have magic here as you must know. You can take a dragon ride if you'd like, but I wouldn't recommend it after a pixie drink. You might fall off. Glad to have you here in our enchanting realm!

Thanks so much Night Star! It's so nice to be here, JinMI was so helpful and everyone i've met so far. Yes i love artwork and pictures writing and the paranormal depending on my mood lol. A dragon ride sounds real nice don't mind if i do, i think i'll take my glass along with me, ever careful as i go

I forgot to add, what a beautiful Picture you posted, along with your amazing avatar!!
edit on 11 21 2016 by LadyButterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Jiminy, yes do indeed post the thread!!!!!!

LadyButterfly, I love the paranormal too. We seem to have things in common already!

Is there a nickname we can call you? Your name is so long and many of us are lazy in here. LOL Hold on tight to your dragon, though I'm sure he will take good care of you. Glad to have you here with us!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It is 3:21 am here, so if I disappear, you guys will know I am off to dreamland.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

G'nite NS. Rest well.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Oh, almost forgot. You can start a story of your own here if You'd like, or poetry. Sometimes we all come together into another person's story and interact as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I'm not gone yet young Jedi, but soon.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I merely whispered in hopes that it would carry through the shed. I'd not realized you were across from me.....AGAIN!!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Ahahaha! BOO!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Jiminy, yes do indeed post the thread!!!!!!

LadyButterfly, I love the paranormal too. We seem to have things in common already!

Is there a nickname we can call you? Your name is so long and many of us are lazy in here. LOL Hold on tight to your dragon, though I'm sure he will take good care of you. Glad to have you here with us!

That's cool thanks Night Star, and yes we sure do, ghosts (paranormal) elves fairies and even big dragons are in my interests amongst other things
A nickname now i'm not sure, maybe i will know by tomorrow night, let me think of a good one. You guys are so nice wow.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Well, now your bound to get the local dragon master all riled up!!

Prepare to be inundated by the most magnificent fire breathing agents of destruction...and some really cute ones as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Well, now your bound to get the local dragon master all riled up!!

Prepare to be inundated by the most magnificent fire breathing agents of destruction...and some really cute ones as well.

lol i can't wait!
Lady may have to do. But let me think on it.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Jiminy, thanks for making me laugh, I often need that very much.

Lady, here are a couple of dragons for you to see for now.

And faeries dancing beneath the golden orb of night.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Oh, almost forgot. You can start a story of your own here if You'd like, or poetry. Sometimes we all come together into another person's story and interact as well.

I like the sound of that, thanks that sounds like a lot of fun. Just love the fairy pictures too.

I meant to say fairy and Dragon pictures.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join