It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I hope you feel better.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

we so wanted to get our halloween things out this year but syx has been working on the shed..so next year we will have ours up..with graves and body parts...dont even remember what all we have..hope you and yours have a great halloween...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So, I just saw a group of kids go by "trick or treating". None of them wore costume whatsoever. Don't they get the point?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
We are all ready for the Trick r Treaters over here! We have Twix cookie bars and Kit Kats to hand out! Yum!

I found a pretty cool site with Italian recipes, Ive been cooking from this weekend. I had the bread and basil soup this morning, and I have the chicken with anchovies and capers going right now. Ill be making the clam bruschetta in a couple days.
lidiasitaly.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
My pants were getting tight so I went on a diet a month ago. Ive lost 20 pounds, and now my pants are falling off. The funniest part is, I work in a steelmill with some really big guys. Like in the 6'5" range and 350 - 470 lbs. So, you guys know what a tird I am..... I report how many pounds Ive lost each day to those guys. I think they want to choke me, but Im the boss......

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I don't get it.
Every year I hand out to the children who come to my home to Trick or Treat
generous portions cabbage soup and pickled beets.
There just doesn't seem to be as many kids coming here as in previous years.
Although I do see them at my neighbors.
Next year I'm decreasing the paprika and adding more garlic.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

My kids are cursing us because they can't get "Monster Shed" out of their heads!!

Confession time...
I have a habit of making "intaeit" soup... Whatever is left in the kitchen goes "intae it" !!
Once... there was some red cabbage...
My soup turned Dark Purple!!!!! But... in fairness... it did taste nice!!!

G

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
TRICK OR TREAT SHED!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

edit on 31-10-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Maybe you ought to switch to brussel sprouts.
ETA: I just saw Zazz's post. That's a mean prank lol.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
"Tis All Hallows Eve" the old Maiden contemplated as she looked out her door facing the sunset. A pleasant place, away from folk and roads, just a wee place, a Shed some would call it but to her it was a castle.
"So quiet, look at the colors" She stroked the giant dogs head standing beside her.
"Let us go sit by the spring, come you Kitties too"
She walked off with her entourage of, two dogs and four cats.
"All Hallows Eve, Samhain the Thinning of The Veil between worlds, I wonder" she had a habit of conversing with her surroundings. Trusting they would listen more intently than any human.

"I wonder"
They sat on a carpet of leaves and grass by the stream as the sun shown its last rays over her valley. Light and darkness mingled and all was still even the stream seemed to flow as subtle velvet. Her friends lay down, content with her presence but alert.
"Do you see that?"
In the odd light shimmering across the stream a solid feature appeared. Tall and wide, a rounded shape to the top.
"Who are you?" Bravely she remained seated, feeling the animals tremble at her side. "What do you want?"
It was all most dark now. Stars as emeralds hung upon the dome above.
A blast of rainbow colors whisked across the stream as a bridge, making landfall just bellow them. The Tall Shape was illuminated. She looked.
"Why it's a door, a door how odd, should I go knock or ....?"
As she spoke the door, a grand one indeed, solid beech, engraved and embedded with jewels, began to open.
It creaked on its hinges and a deep moaning came from it, as if it was a tremendous struggle.
A flickering light shone through the cracks, a sound of great wind in tall trees emerged and the door swung open before she and her companions could run for shelter.
A blazing light blinded her, out shining the rain bow bridge.
"No" She cried shutting her eyes holding her babies close.
A blast of air swept over them.

Laughter and calls of joy rang in the air. She looked up, hearing her name called and other names said in greeting.
Across the bridge a flood of beings were running, holding hands, hugging.
"We made it, we made it." They cried.
She stretches out her hands towards the bridge
"Look" she said to her furry friends.
"The Veil has thinned, our friends from the Shed on the "other side" are here" she continued as tears of joy ran like diamonds down her face.
"Let's go" And they ran.

Happy Halloween every one.
edit on 31-10-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Words Words Words

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Miss my kids tonight. Wish i was out bringing them trick or treating. Wishing i went to town now. But man, i would be dead tired in the morning.

Jess check your PM's!

i hope everyone is having a great halloween. Im laying in my bed in the bunk house, watchingg CNN sippin on a pepsi lol

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hey. At least You saw some walking by. We had Zero come here. None were out even o the streets nearby. Dead calm, as far as trick or treaters...
Alas...
So I guess I'll have to eat the candy myself. Well Yah I guess I'll give some to CC!

To answer about that business Staying in business, it is amazing is all I can say.
I do wonder how many others got shorted from shed kits, like mine.
Maybe I am the only one who got burned?! I doubt that...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Is your porch light on?

What candy do you have?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Twix and KitKat?! Yah buddy!a

Not real sure where Your crib is, so If You see a Flight of Dragons overhead, that will be CC, Myself, and a half dozen of the Dragons from The keep out for an evening Flight!!!
Just give a holler and We'll come on down for a visit. Beware though, Norman, the huge grey Dragon loves chocolate! YA might have to hide some otherwise He will be sure to eat it all!!!
LOL!!

Hey Tom! I'll be over for some of that yummy stuff! Well, not really!
I'll pass...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Ahhhh!!! So You're the one who handed out the baby cabbage balls!! Nice treat actually, but they don't agree with My insides. Even smell a Dragons Fart!? Fueled by cabbage? Not very pleasant, unless the smell of Burnt rubber and dead skunks is appealing to You!? NO?! I didn't think so!! (J/K by the way!!)

Hey some Intaeit soup sounds good! Look for Us on our way over your lands!! We will be the Only Flight of Dragons, and a flying unicorn out tonight! Well the only ones in the sky!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Hey Bud! Yah [porch light was on. Just no one out, in the courts anyway. They probably figure We are just trailor trash... Oh well. More for Us!!
We have KitKat, Reeses cups, Whoppers, Jolly Rancher suckers, and(more stuff?! Prob but can't remember it all...)
I'm sore from crawling around on the shed roof earlier otherwise I'd go into the other room to see exactly what all CC bought..

a reply to: WalkInSilence
WIS that is awesome!! Nice visually atmosphere creating tale there!!! Nicely done!! VERY Nicely done indeed!!!

edit on 31-10-2016 by SyxPak because: fixed an oops...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
well this halloween was a little sucky not one kids showed up..our grand kids will be over later...so when this is all done i have to make piles for our three grand kids and a pile for syx and me...but syx has already been eating some before ti even started..so maybe he should get less candy...lol..sorry hun..you should know the rules by now...NO EATING IT BEFORE THE KIDS GET SOME...LOL...i do hope others got some kids show up...maybe its cause we live in a trailer and we are not good enough for other people...oh well...its mine all mine..haha...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Hey I loved Your Busy Busy post with all the images!! Very Cool Bro!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hey there Lady of the Down Under! That was very Cool what Dave did!! He is truly a gentleman and a Romantic!! Good catch there Young lady!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

HEY NOW!!!? The ones I ate already don't count.
I did that before You decided You were gonna split up all the candy...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join