It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

We all need hugs. But some times we are scared to give hugs because that means we have to listen and feel things too hard to feel.
We need hugs. The gentle ones, the casual ones, the long ones.
Sleep well.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Huwwo Shedizens

I just had to share something, because I'm in the midst of happy tears at the moment, and I have no one else to share anything with.. so you all get to be bombarded by my paragraphs of words!!!

So... I'm 30years old. The only type of "date" I've ever been on was when I was a teenager, going to the cinemas every so often. I've never been out to a restaurant for dinner. I've never been gifted chocolates. Flowers. Romantic notions seemed only for people who lived extravagant lives and not worthy for one such as lowly little me.

Until now..

I just had a knock at the door.... and there stood a lady, holding pretty roses with a lovely little note and nommy chocolates delivered courtesy of the wonderful Dave.. and I've been sooky emotional teary-eyed for the past.. half hour... just trying to come to terms with this lovely gesture I am so unused to.

(also.. I am incredibly grateful that they arrived while my son was in his room for nap time... enjoying chocolate unmolested by a 3 year old.. it's a total dream!!!!)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Dave is a Great Guy! You two make a beautiful couple, and both very talented as well.

edit on 30-10-2016 by visitedbythem because: sp

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Thank you CC for the hug back, don't we all need a big bear to cuddle up to once in while???

This one is a friend of mine, a familiar, you can barrow him if you like.
He will keep you safe and calm. I really don't know if it is a he or a she.

It's a he... in fact.... it was me.... I had to do it.... only way I was going to get a cuddle from HER!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
....I just had a knock at the door.... and there stood a lady, holding pretty roses with a lovely little note and nommy chocolates delivered courtesy of the wonderful Dave.. and I've been sooky emotional teary-eyed for the past.. half hour... just trying to come to terms with this lovely gesture I am so unused to.

(also.. I am incredibly grateful that they arrived while my son was in his room for nap time... enjoying chocolate unmolested by a 3 year old.. it's a total dream!!!!)....

...and you didn't share them with your shedmates???

LOL
Enjoy B!!

@Dave - you old smoothie!!! LOL

G

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Thank you!!

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Chocolates!! No no no.... no one comes in between me and my chocolate!

I will, however, share a mountain of doughnuts with the fine people and creatures who dwell within these walls!

Enjoy!!!!

edit on 31 10 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Happy Halloween my goolish Shedigans!!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I have some pictures I need to get uploaded from Jaelia’s birthday party (I hope to do that this evening) I also hope to make another ghost story entry. I had planned on having it finished by today….but that doesn’t always work.

*Still getting caught up but just had to comment!!!
Your roses are beautiful!!!!! AND chocolate?!?! Woohoo!!! How absolutely wonderful!!!! Dave, you are a sweetheart!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Kaelci thank you so much for sharing.
I am very happy for both of you. How thoughtful of him and romantic.
Hugs my dear.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
PeppyCat started a Birthday Thread for Brotherman. Please stop by and say hello and pass on birthday well wishes.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

..... we all need a big bear to cuddle up to once in while???
......I really don't know if it is a he or a she.

Gordi

It's a he... in fact.... it was me.... I had to do it.... only way I was going to get a cuddle from HER!!

You brute, taking advantage of a wee lass when she is vulnerable. So, typical

Have a grand day, Scotsman. may all be well and peaceful in your parts this All Hallows Eve. Or Samhain if you wish.
edit on 31-10-2016 by WalkInSilence because: phyf

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Good Morning Martin and fellow Sheddigans.

a reply to: Martin75

Have a lovely day all and one.
I have the day off and hope it rains so I can avoid raking leaves

Oh and it's such a bummer. Our town held Trick or Treating yesterday and I was working. But some kids came to the store afterwards all dressed up so I had a little fun.
This reminds me of the year me and the neighbors built a tipi out of willow branches furnished it with hay bales. The kids had to come in to get their candy. Well I was dressed as a scarecrow, with a stick through my back as arms and my face was covered with a sheet. Straw protrude from the proper place. I lay in the entrance with a basket of candy in my arms that were hidden under my clothes.

I scared adults and children alike, when they reached in the basket, I sent them screaming off when I would either grab an unsuspecting hand or bark "Don't take my candy" and pull the basket away.
Some of the brave kids would come back and stare in my face or poke me.
It was so fun.
Woosh
edit on 31-10-2016 by WalkInSilence because: More stuff

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

She sat in boots & weaponry, topped off with bright red hair,
So I sneaked up for a squishy hug, when dressed up as a bear!
I wasn't sure how she'd react, I didn't want to scare her,
But all was well when she saw my paws, and snuggled into my fur!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Message received and understood!

Better make a note....
So, in the case of...chocolate.....back away slowly.....smile as you leave.... and throw more chocolate!.....

Thank You for the Doughnuts though!! ohh - I might just pinch the chocolate eclair one if no one else wants it??

@Jessie - YES, No Caffeine would be VERY scary!!!! arrgghh!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

DDIG.
Gordi go make your self useful, do some house chores or cook supper as a surprise. Naughty boy.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
That sounds hilarious!!! My stepdad's house was an old railroad barren's house. Although old it still has a lot of the old bells & whistles. One of these is an oil chandelier that you have to lower and light by hand that is in the main hall. One Halloween I lite all the oil lamps, put whiteout make-up on my face, blacked out my eyes, and covered myself with sheer sheets. We actually had some kids that won't come to the door!! HAHAHA~! They made their parents get their candy. I LOVE Halloween!!!! I am trying to find a good haunted house for tonight...Maybe the Haunted Lake Shawnee Amusement Park....hmmmmm.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I don't know. The inside of that van is screwed though lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Good morning, all. How are you?

Our friend TechniXcality is in the hospital. Stop in Here and wish him well. I'm sure he needs it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Good day every one, and happy Halloween!
This is the first year I am away from my kids on Halloween.
I could go into town tonight, but I had to get up at 3:30 am to come to work. So going in town to stay up late with the kids is not a good idea for tomorrow morning.

All well though, my wife will be able to take care of it. I hope they all have fun.
Anyone doing anything fun tonight?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
I just got a program that makes character sheets for table top role playing games. I think I'll make a few sheets for some games I have and play a game or two by myself.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hello Sheddisans and Happy Halloween!

I'm feeling much more normal now. Thanks for the hot toddy on Friday, Gordi!
I hope everyone's weekend was good!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join