It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I love the pic WIS! I hope King returns and joins in all the fun and interesting things here.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What deity invented work? The word is related to pain.

Couldn't they have come up with a better solution? And the whole conspiracy that work is a reward in it self.
What made it honorable to put on your grave stone "She didn't have time to, Love and Care For Others, or Create"
Any way "that" is why I have a hard time responding to the people I care for. Here and in "the other world".

An attempt to catch up.
Dave Your account of your home was vey interesting, I do hope these entities have not followed you over the years.

Gordi, no I don't have knowledge of any history of the castle. My time there was shrouded in silence being a contemplative order. All that can be said for my experience was that is was very physical. It lead me to completely denounce any paranormal endeavors.
Night, your account with the gentleman in black had me thinking "he" wasn't real or something in-between, as you proposed you may have provoked him.
Who did I forget here?
Time please.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hugs to all you goofy people

And I need a hug, yes I admit it.

There is no "Real World" RL or what ever it may be called.
We all exist in the exact moment we are present to each other.
When we care, when we listen, when we touch, when we "see" each other.
We breathe the molecules of the air that our ancestors exhaled.

There is no "Other"
Sleep well. And dream of kingdoms of compassion and joy.
I am very honored to know you all.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I love the way you write and express yourself dear WIS! I am honored to know you and the wonderful denizens of the shed.

I never dreamed I would find such a magical and enchanting place with so many amazing people. Here we have a place of our own where we can come and be free and crazy and silly or serious and philosophical, creative or whatever else we want to be.

Love your pics! Love you as well!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

hello night..so how did your day go...mine went pretty good..my sister and her husband came over and he helped syx work on the shed...tomorrow we are going to start getting the stuff under the trailer in to the shed...then i will be working more in the trailer to get the things we dont need in the house out there..i hoe my son and his girlfriend comes out and helps us..but i am not sure i texted her about it but no reply yet..well i am just going to read a few things from here and go and watch a movie...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thanks. I take care of my girls lol.

Received and answered.

What deity invented work? The word is related to pain.

That's exactly how I got so messed up, working.

I like the wolf pic, by the way.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hiya CC! I felt kinda blah all day actually. I'm glad you guys are getting some help with your shed. I might go find a movie to watch myself. I'll be popping in and out of here though.

Sweet dreams CC!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

hello gimme...they all sounded so creepy...thanks for sharing..going to listen to it again..

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

That's exactly how I got so messed up, working.

That's where it started for me too. Working in mostly factories, being on piece work and working like a robot with repetitive motions killed my back. I suffered for years and after that car accident where I was hit as a pedestrian, I was never the same again!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

hello...all i can say on it is i hope they just cut the bottom bigger...maybe she can go trick or treating as pumpkin head...i am still laughing on this one...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

hello wis...thanks so much i so needed that..sending one right back to you as well...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
hello to all the others out there....hope every one is having a great night...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
OMG, I forgot hugs!

Wis and whoever needs one...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

yes i am happy we are getting some help...yes its soon going to be movie time for us as well...so night to you and hope your movie is good...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The repetitive motion is what messed me up. It might be okay for machines but not for people.
a reply to: ccbears
That would actually be a good costume. I'd do it lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
This woman's voice gives me pleasant shivers. Wow!

Folk Aye!
I Love that song.... and she delivers it VERY well!

The only problem is.... Instead of "At laaaast..." all I can hear in my head is... "...I can carve a belleeeeeey button..." repeated over and over!!! uughh!!!!

LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

... Here we have a place of our own where we can come and be free and crazy and silly or serious and philosophical, creative or whatever else we want to be...

Other people call them "Psych Wards"!! LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hey guys just stopping by to say hi before i retire for a while.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
The kid on the pumpkin video. I think that should have happened to him.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Hi WIS.

I believe they had followed me to my later home from my teenage years. But theure all gone now. And my curse seems to be lifting
edit on 30-10-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join