It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey's Nuclear Weapons?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Ok 144.. please show me which one supports your claims as my research shows your claims dont exist in the treaty. Based on that your comment about iraq is also without foundation.

The iraqi government blamed iran for the gas attacks on kurds. Evidence shows it was iraq.

A lot of people say turkey doesnt have nukes. You got a source showing otherwise?

Your comment about the US and HAARP makes no sense. please try again.

No his ego is out of proportion.

Again, reference israel, a bs claim.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: 23432

Ok 144.. please show me which one supports your claims as my research shows your claims dont exist in the treaty. Based on that your comment about iraq is also without foundation.

The iraqi government blamed iran for the gas attacks on kurds. Evidence shows it was iraq.

A lot of people say turkey doesnt have nukes. You got a source showing otherwise?

Your comment about the US and HAARP makes no sense. please try again.

No his ego is out of proportion.

Again, reference israel, a bs claim.

I see that you want to argue ; I refer you to Armistice of Mudros and since we are talking about Law , let me remind you a simple maxim " Possession is nine-tenths of the law ".

You simply misunerstood , I am not claiming that Iraq has no legal foundation ; I am stating that in the event of a dissolvment of Iraq , previous claimant have rights .

Iraqi government's accusation of Halepce is a real conspiracy but I am not going to go into details , this subject will require a thread of it's own but I am not so sure if anyone is really interested discussing anything other than Trump vs Hilary.

As for Nukes issue , yes I have other sources but there is no need to argue about it . You may believe whatever you may want to believe , it doesn't bother me .

My comments about Haarp had nothing to do with USA but it seems you didn't get it.

Erdogan's ego may or may not be out of proportion but this is a hotly debated issue , many people around the World disagree with your assertion that his motive is his ego.

Israel's plans for Greater Israel or Sampson Option is a well known conspiracy and as such I found it funny that you ask for a " proof " .

Perhaps it escapes your attention but so far you are in a full denial mode .

Are you a dual citizen by any chance ?
edit on 25-10-2016 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
I see that you want to argue ; I refer you to Armistice of Mudros and since we are talking about Law , let me remind you a simple maxim " Possession is nine-tenths of the law ".

You simply misunerstood , I am not claiming that Iraq has no legal foundation ; I am stating that in the event of a dissolvment of Iraq , previous claimant have rights .

I'm not arguing in as much as I am asking you to support your claims. I did not misunderstand anything. You are the one who claimed the Lausanne treaty said something that it did not. Now you are giving me another treaty that predated the Lausanne treaty and again does not say what you are claiming. The Mudros treaty ended hostilities of WWI and was followed up with the Lausanne treaty.

It seems impossible for a treaty to do what you are claiming when it had nothing to do with new borders of Turkey.

So again please cite your source that supports your claim.

Also possession being 9/10s of the law has no application to state sovereignty. Russia has proven that by their invasion of Ukraine.

Iraqi government's accusation of Halepce is a real conspiracy but I am not going to go into details , this subject will require a thread of it's own but I am not so sure if anyone is really interested discussing anything other than Trump vs Hilary.

Still not clear what you are trying to say here.

As for Nukes issue , yes I have other sources but there is no need to argue about it . You may believe whatever you may want to believe , it doesn't bother me .

Why is it people thinks its acceptable to make claims citing "other source" that cant be verified. Support your assertion Turkey has nukes.

My comments about Haarp had nothing to do with USA but it seems you didn't get it.

Your origional comment insinuated the US. I pointed out the US ended its haarp facility program and I then asked what country you are referring to using haarp against Turkey. So in reality you didnt understand my post since you still have not told us which nation will use their haarp facilities against Turkey.

Erdogan's ego may or may not be out of proportion but this is a hotly debated issue , many people around the World disagree with your assertion that his motive is his ego.

At least 40% of the turkish population agrees., using the numbers you provided earlier.

Israel's plans for Greater Israel or Sampson Option is a well known conspiracy and as such I found it funny that you ask for a " proof " .

Considering the "Sampson option" is

Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel.
I dont think you understand what you are talking about.

Greater Israel supports the claim you are incorrect in what you are saying considering its been debunked as a conspiracy theory several times now.

Zionists, and the State of Israel, have been accused of plotting to expand Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates. This so-called 10 agorot controversy is named after the Israeli coin[13] brandished by PLO chairman Yasser Arafat in 1988 as evidence for this accusation. The Bank of Israel denies this conspiracy theory since the coin is a replica of a historical coin dating from 37-40 BCE and the alleged "map" is actually the irregular shape of the ancient coin.[14]

Actually I am, as all Americans hold dual citizenship. I would wager all the money in the world you have no idea what that means let alone understand it.

All I wanted was for you to support your claims. Thus far you have failed to do so. Wanna take another swing to support the claims you are making?
edit on 25-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Let's clear few things on this thread ;

Kurds & Kurdistan : Biggest Kurdish city in the World is Istanbul where 3 million Kurds live . Kurdistan Region of Iraq has been built by Turkey and Kurdish Prime Minister of Iraq's Kurdistan region is Barzani who had Turkish passport for the last 25 years since Iranians gassed Kurds in Halepce and blamed Saddam .
Barzani is getting ready to declare seccession from Iraq and joining with Turkey which is normal because Kurds & Arabs don't get on , never did .

Mosul & Kirkuk : These cities were personal property of last Ottoman Sultan ; since the creation of Iraq by British , these cities went to a so called country named Iraq. Should Iraq splits into pieces than these 2 cities will revert back to Turkey as per Lausanne Agreement.

Nuclear Weapons : There will be no need to use them . It is a conventional war that is expected to take place .

Haarp : Turkey fully expects a Haarp induced earthquake hitting Istanbul , casualties expected to be unusually high . It is hoped that this earthquake would stop Turks in their tracks . Fat chance says Erdogan .

Erdogan : Most populary elected politician with % 52 of the vote .

Greater Israel : Quitely working behind the scenes with a hope to achieve it's aims thru subterfuge and deception as usual .

"Greater Israel": Israel cares a whole bunch about not being dead. The rest of the people like to honor dead Jews but hate living ones.

It appears that it is the Greater Turkish neo-Ottoman Empire which is actually in play, as you openly discuss.
edit on 26-10-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'm not arguing in as much as I am asking you to support your claims. I did not misunderstand anything. You are the one who claimed the Lausanne treaty said something that it did not. Now you are giving me another treaty that predated the Lausanne treaty and again does not say what you are claiming. The Mudros treaty ended hostilities of WWI and was followed up with the Lausanne treaty.

It seems impossible for a treaty to do what you are claiming when it had nothing to do with new borders of Turkey.

So again please cite your source that supports your claim.

Lausanne Treaty is a hotly debated issue due to it's hidden articles [ 2 of them ] . The Treaty of Mudros is very much at the heart of this debate and if you check the locations of Ottoman Troops at the time of signage than perhaps it would help you not misunderstand it anymore.
New borders of Turkey has not been honoured which is why Lausanne is in dispute to begin with ; you ought to read about " Misak-i Milli " .

Also possession being 9/10s of the law has no application to state sovereignty. Russia has proven that by their invasion of Ukraine.

I think your understanding of Law doesn't include " Mercy " . State Sovereignty of Turkey's borders includes Mosul & Kirkuk .

Still not clear what you are trying to say here.

Halepce was not Saddam's doing but it was Iran's Mig which dropped the chemical bombs in the area.

Why is it people thinks its acceptable to make claims citing "other source" that cant be verified. Support your assertion Turkey has nukes.

I don't expect you to accept anything . Whether Turks have nukes or not can only be found out in the battle field.

Your origional comment insinuated the US. I pointed out the US ended its haarp facility program and I then asked what country you are referring to using haarp against Turkey. So in reality you didnt understand my post since you still have not told us which nation will use their haarp facilities against Turkey.

I repeat , my comments about HAARP had nothing to do with USA . Whether you thought I insinuated it or not means not much .

At least 40% of the turkish population agrees., using the numbers you provided earlier.

It is not just the Turkish population that agrees with Erdogan who has recently launched " World is bigger then five " notion.

Considering the "Sampson option" is

Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel.
I dont think you understand what you are talking about.
I descend from Khazars ; I understood perfectly , don't worry.

Greater Israel supports the claim you are incorrect in what you are saying considering its been debunked as a conspiracy theory several times now.

Zionists, and the State of Israel, have been accused of plotting to expand Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates. This so-called 10 agorot controversy is named after the Israeli coin[13] brandished by PLO chairman Yasser Arafat in 1988 as evidence for this accusation. The Bank of Israel denies this conspiracy theory since the coin is a replica of a historical coin dating from 37-40 BCE and the alleged "map" is actually the irregular shape of the ancient coin.[14]

Really , it is not that difficult to put 2 and 2 together ; Mossad is doing " War " by way of deception as usual . Obviously now you may claim that Mossad has dropped it's motto .
Just spare it.

Actually I am, as all Americans hold dual citizenship. I would wager all the money in the world you have no idea what that means let alone understand it.

I have 3 citizenship , 4th is on it's way and I am also a " Freeman on the Land " too . Let's not make too many assumptions if possible .

All I wanted was for you to support your claims. Thus far you have failed to do so. Wanna take another swing to support the claims you are making?

So according to you ;

Turks have no nukes and have no rightfull claims on Mosul & Kirkuk , Lausanne Treaty has nothing to do with Mudros and not many people know about multiple citizenship issues .
Probably I missed a few too but it doesn't matter .

I have no urge to prove anything ; i rather let time tell it all.

edit on 28-10-2016 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

"Greater Israel": Israel cares a whole bunch about not being dead. The rest of the people like to honor dead Jews but hate living ones.

It was my cousin who trained Israeli pilots over Konya ; it is my people who have provided sanctuary when necessary .
Rest assured there is no hate in my posts .

It appears that it is the Greater Turkish neo-Ottoman Empire which is actually in play, as you openly discuss.

34 countries have been created out of the ashes of the Ottomans and none of them had peace & prosperity over 90 years , including Israel .

There is no " Greater Ottoman Empire " neo or not ; there is however a consensus based community of nations in works ,Israel is just one of them .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Turkey's Nuclear Weapons?
turkey the country dosent have nuclear capability, they do house american nuclear arms but have no say when they could be used.

I have subscribed to Sibel Edmonds fledgling news venture "NEWSBUD" since it's inception, and checking out my latest subscribed videos stumbled upon this one from the 21st of OCT... a short clip with Sibel, according to Newsbud, BREAKING news that Turkey has had nuclear weapons for awhile.
well he is wrong.

I seem to remember some speculation on some of our past ATS Live shows, but wanted to share this clip with ATS
so are they.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Didnt we have a thread back right after coup in turkey where the Admin said they were moving the nukes out of turkey due to the unstable situation.. to like Romania I think?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Didnt we have a thread back right after coup in turkey where the Admin said they were moving the nukes out of turkey due to the unstable situation.. to like Romania I think?

I definitely remember talk about moving nukes. I think they were NATO-missiles, can't remember 100%.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

No you have no urge to support the claims you made that are false. Hense the reason you are deflecting by saying you have no urge to prove anything. The issue is you havent proven anything and you are unable to support your false claims.

Next time dont make false clams.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

There is no " Greater Ottoman Empire "

and there is no greater Israel.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

No you have no urge to support the claims you made that are false. Hense the reason you are deflecting by saying you have no urge to prove anything. The issue is you havent proven anything and you are unable to support your false claims.

Next time dont make false clams.

You need read a bit more about the subject matter .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

There is no " Greater Ottoman Empire "

and there is no greater Israel.

Greater Israel plans are known to those who needs to know .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join