It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SR 1284 – Las Vegas Oddsmaker Says Donald Trump Will Win

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Trump can't win. It's a rigged election. Doesn't anyone listen anymore?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Look, if the Cubs can get to the World Series after 71 years, then DJT can and will be the next POTUS.

Buck
edit on 23-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Nice hittleri as a command leader this can never go good look a hittleri her kill list all over the net strange thing is that all is ignored so maybe usa people want a 3 world war ?

(post by r0xor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Trump can't win. It's a rigged election. Doesn't anyone listen anymore?

Trump's already Won

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I'll um keep that in mind you angry constipated little squirrel.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lolakabola
Nice hittleri as a command leader this can never go good look a hittleri her kill list all over the net strange thing is that all is ignored so maybe usa people want a 3 world war ?

I agree, but you might want to rename hitler just in case your post disappears.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Look, if the Cubs can get to the World Series after 71 years, then DJT can and will be the next POTUS.

Buck

Yes He can and Yes He Will

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I have every reason in the world to hold the vast majority of women socially and ethically contempt. It will only get worse as the imagery, styles, music, trends, and lifestyles get worse that everyone is fed through daily media of all kinds.

Here's how it works:

1) If I were homeless right now and a female, if it meant not being on the street, I could log onto a meeting app or dating app and have a man by the end of a single day, letting me stay at his place. He might be old, ugly, and/or fat but who cares? Heck I could probably get offers from random men off the street if I just stood around and talked to a couple of them. If not them, their friend.

2) If I were homeless right now and a male, there'd be no point in trying to use someone for the opposite sex to provide for me in any way. I'd be on the street sleeping behind a dumpster or in the woods. No one would help me unless I bumped into an exceptionally nice Church member on a Sunday.

3) If I were a female and I needed money, I could simply go on that same app and make a random post asking if I could borrow some money from a stranger. They'll do it just to get a chance to meet a girl, it's sad. Some even just ask for money outright with no intention to repay.

4) If I were a male and I needed money, there's no point in asking to borrow from anyone or get a handout unless it's perhaps a family member. Going back to #2, I'd probably just get heckled and insulted on the street and told to magically get a job. How easy that is when you have no home.

So in the end, if me and a halfway decent looking female both went homeless today, by the end of the night she'd be shacked up, well fed, and comfy. I'd be cold, hungry, and suffering on the street. People would let me die too. It's a brutally cold world if you have male genitalia.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
And a lot of this election is male vs female it seems so I'm not too far off-topic I don't think. I mean.. if Taylor Swift saving men all over the world with her music video wasn't too OT I guess this isn't.

A lot of men will have a hard time relating to my example because they make or have a fair amount of money, which is also required to "let a woman" save you by the way. I say save your wallet but whatever. I guess your entire perspective changes when you aren't viewing society from the bottom as a bunch of selfish people who view you as potential competition in many forms by simply being a male. It's true. It's unpopular and makes me look bad to even say it because we're supposed to be quiet and tough and never show weakness right, but it's true.

Plus, a lot of men that are wealthier actually prefer the over empowerment and continued liberalization of women. It's already getting pretty risque and we've just begun. Soon, they'll walk around topless at the beach and abortions will be entirely paid for by the state no matter what the circumstances. It'll be like a don't ask, don't tell policy except for killing babies. Then, sell the organs to make up for the difference a bit and promote pure phuckery in society. We could just start having orgies, it'd be good for business. Well, for Planned Parenthood and for women because the women could start charging money (they already do) and Planned Parenthood would be able to hire new trained healthcare workers and make more of a return on their unborn sacrifices. Then, if Hollywood and the music industry keep pushing their current model, it will perpetuate this cycle and soon we could all be living in one giant hedonistic nude colony that is ran by women and paid for by men. You can only be a member of the commune if you can pay for it. We know you're going to, there's naked women and sex.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

That's rather narrow viewed of you don't you think? Biased comes to mind.

I knew a Woman that had to live in the bush with a fake gun for several nights in a big city because of undetermined circumstances. She never once asked for help, in fact her own brother couldn't even lift a finger to help her out for a couple of nights due to his stuck up bt'ch wife.

One Mans View isn't another Mans View. Everyone is different just like circumstances. No one can pin point everyone being like this or that, that would just be stupid.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

I'll um keep that in mind you angry constipated little squirrel.

What can I say bruh, I was turned into a savage. I gentlemanly savage who has a very particular set of skills. I was trained by some of the worst examples of females in my family and in my love life. Then I took a pause to reflect on my life and realized, it wasn't a matter of bad luck. There's no way I could be completely surrounded by them my entire life, know them, live with them, and these JUST be exceptions.

(post by r0xor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
All you have now is your 'Common Sense' to do the right thing, be a good person and don't take advantage of people.

You won't get very far in life not taking advantage of people. Most wealthy people have taken massive advantage. You literally have to be cold and cut throat when it comes to business. Whatever legally makes the most money, whatever manipulation of people it takes, that's how they think. That's how you have to think to even realistically view a market and sell services or a product. If everything was fair, no one would make more or have more than the next. The system is inherintly built on taking advantage of your fellow man and woman via competition. May the best dog win. May the worst dog end up on the streets.

Well, considering she's a millionaire, I'm sure he's extra quick to obey. If he stays on her good side, he's set for life. lol
edit on 10/23/2016 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
He is basing this on the polls being wrong?
Ok. Good luck with that.

link   
a reply to: sooth

Trump can't win.

Period.

link   
So to steer it back to homebase,

I'm not voting for either candidate but I'd like to see Trump win.

Hillary is a perfect example of some of the glaring problems I've discussed and a lot of it has come into the limelight because of it, for now. The liberals don't even care, they're pushing the LGBT and women's empowerment movement to the maximum. They have absolutely no shame. Soon, they'll be having sex with asian lady boys and buying pleasure robots from Japan while they hold gay orgies. You could charge good money for a gay orgy, think of the returns. You pay to get in the door. See, I'm already coming up with good ideas that would work well in our society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join