It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful Men Hating Women Pushing Strong For Hillary Presidency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chopper2017

Hillary will do for women's rights the same as Obama has done for race relations.
edit on 23-10-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Ladies do it too, they just work by proxy through the men because they aren't as capable.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hillary will do for women's rights the same as Obama has done for race relations.

OUCH!!! And very clever too!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: carewemust
Powerful Men aren't Hating Women. Most men love and adore women! Thankfully, Hillary wasn't President when I was born. My Mom was 13 and would have murdered me, if it were legal back then.

"Hillary wasn't President when I was born. My Mom was 13 and would have murdered me, if it were legal back then." Huh?

I'll try to make it plainer for you. If Hillary was President at that time, murdering children who have yet to be born would have been legal. Right up to the 9th month, according to Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Powerful Men aren't Hating Women. Most men love and adore women! Thankfully, Hillary wasn't President when I was born. My Mom was 13 and would have murdered me, if it were legal back then.

"Hillary wasn't President when I was born. My Mom was 13 and would have murdered me, if it were legal back then." Huh?

I'll try to make it plainer for you. If Hillary was President at that time, murdering children who have yet to be born would have been legal. Right up to the 9th month, according to Hillary Clinton.

So your mother told you she would have aborted you if she could have? If that is the case, you have my empathy and my compassion, that would have been a horrible thing to have heard. I am glad that you here to be annoyed by me. PEACE.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So your mother told you she would have aborted you if she could have? If that is the case, you have my empathy and my compassion, that would have been a horrible thing to have heard. I am glad that you here to be annoyed by me. PEACE.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This right here, while not exactly accurate, touches on something true. As Obama brought America's racists to the surface... Hillary will bring the misogynists to the surface. Of course just like they did with Obama, they will accuse her of creating the tensions... but women-hating is a time honored tradition for religious conservatives... and it's time we brought that sh#t to the surface and dealt with it. Women's Rights are here to stay... It's the backward religious conservative ideas that are on the way out.

Proud to be on the right side of history... yet again.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Your OP addresses some important issues....worthy of consideration...

!. Plots being conceived since the the 1960's , at least, to crumble Western Society through "Divide and Conquer"...

2. Poisons put in foods to influence behavior

3. Turning away from "God" and "morality"....which i see as meaning not being totally selfish.....taking others into consideration.

Unfortunately it falls short for me when you fail to recognize that "Women's Lib" has been proudly claimed as a Rockefeller "Brain Child" to double the tax base and begin the indoctrination of children at an earlier age when parents are forced to put their children into childcare and school at earlier ages because they now need to both work to support a household.

Now you have a lot pissed off women that are still responsible for the majority of domestic chores and need to hold down a job too. The poor kids get the short end of the stick when parents are arguing about who is more exhausted and who should fix dinner, do bath time, homework and read the bed time story...it really sucks for everyone when life's "joy's" become overwhelming and a power struggle....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join