It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - Head Of Democratic Party Admits: "The People Are In Despair About How Things Are"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Becoming increasingly obvious that lefties are simply more gullible, easier to lie to and control, and gladly allow the wool to be pulled over their eyes.

For months/years they've bought into all the propaganda spewed by the democrats, yet now we're seeing the democrats have been lying all along, they know the truth but simply distort it for partisan reasons. They fabricate a public narrative and the easy to control sheep on the left mindlessly but into it.

They prey on emotion and feelings.

We see it all over ATS too. The lefties ignore reality and real issues and instead constantly play to emotional appeal of Trump said this, Trump said that.

You are correct. But for years the righty's have been brainwashed by idiots like O'Reilly, Hannity, Coulter and Limbaugh so what's the difference? Would you rather be a brainwashed lefty or a brainwashed righty? I'd rather be an independent. I can see that both sides are strong with the idiocy and distortion of truth and that the right fabricates the public narrative as easy as the left. The right wing pundits are actually better at it than the left wing pundits (brainwashers). Back to the OP though, this lady is as corrupt as they come. You can see that in her double speak and deflecting of questions.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Right now conservatives and independents are rising more against the corruption and the establishment lies, as we see with the Trump support, whereas the lefties are digging in behind the establishment and corruption.

And we see it all over here as well where most pro-Hillary arguments are completely oblivious to the corruption of the establishment. They actually defend it. Most Trump supporters are anti-establishment whereas most Hillary supporters and lefties are still playing the left vs right game and playing the same old pro-establishment game.

Sheep.

They're still operating within the fabricated soap opera.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: LifeMode
She has made a good living in the Democratic party running campaigns. She is also a part-time actor. She was on three episodes of the The Good Wife and one episode of the Netflix drama House of Cards. No background in economics though.

Always look at someone's life body of work when they make comments about a particular topic like jobs and the economy. She doesn't know s*** about either or OPSEC. Made a fool of herself on both fronts.

Donna has established herself as an idiot! Her comments on the economy are irrelevant.

Perhaps you skipped over the Harvard results re: the economy

Harvard? She graduated from LSU with a psych degree. Not sure about the Harvard thing, no degree from that school for her I know that much. Just another lying head of the DNC which is par for the course right now.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Did Aunt Jemima forget to mention how her selfish Democratic party is responsible for destroying the moral of the inner cities with job loss, increasing crime, and heavy metals in the drinking water, causing mental slowness and legarthy?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Becoming increasingly obvious that lefties are simply more gullible, easier to lie to and control, and gladly allow the wool to be pulled over their eyes.

For months/years they've bought into all the propaganda spewed by the democrats, yet now we're seeing the democrats have been lying all along, they know the truth but simply distort it for partisan reasons. They fabricate a public narrative and the easy to control sheep on the left mindlessly but into it.

They prey on emotion and feelings.

We see it all over ATS too. The lefties ignore reality and real issues and instead constantly play to emotional appeal of Trump said this, Trump said that.

Someone ought to have a good time digging up all the old pages / articles / videos of them smearing Bush everyday as being a total moron, and his supporters being even dumber along with the rest you said there.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Right now conservatives and independents are rising more against the corruption and the establishment lies, as we see with the Trump support, whereas the lefties are digging in behind the establishment and corruption.

And we see it all over here as well where most pro-Hillary arguments are completely oblivious to the corruption of the establishment. They actually defend it. Most Trump supporters are anti-establishment whereas most Hillary supporters and lefties are still playing the left vs right game and playing the same old pro-establishment game.

Sheep.

They're still operating within the fabricated soap opera.

I'll believe that when Wikileaks shows us Republican emails to match these dem ones.

no doubt in my mind they have a bunch but don't release cuz they aren't inflammatory.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

When the people finally vote-out that stupid congress, things'll improve. First things first: No more conservatives. If the liberals could govern without interference from the conservatards, the USA might start to become a decent country.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Im telling ya man, these career politicians and talking heads think the American people are as dumb as rocks.

Thankfully some of us are still capable of critical thinking, actually seeing through the lies doesnt even require critical thought, it simply requires the ability AND WILLINGNESS to read at a 6th grade level....not sure what excuse Hillary supporters have...

A segment cannot read at the 6th grade level. Or even the 3rd.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Brainwashed by what? The same stuff that Brazile was caught admitting in private? We know the economy sucks. We've been telling you that for years now.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

When the people finally vote-out that stupid congress, things'll improve. First things first: No more conservatives. If the liberals could govern without interference from the conservatards, the USA might start to become a decent country.

They had two years of uncontested rule when Obama was first elected, and it brought us Obamacare.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Brainwashed by what? The same stuff that Brazile was caught admitting in private? We know the economy sucks. We've been telling you that for years now.

I don't like Brazile, and I think she is shady as all get out. My only issue with this reply is that the Economy is good. I don't base that on any numbers skewed by whichever propaganda machine is cranking them out but by personal experience.

My business is a luxury. People only buy it when they have disposable income. Business is really good. Personally, my financial situation and my Wife's job and career has never been better. I don't have any relatives out of work or doing badly.

If the economy was bad, I should be able to see it in my personal experience. I can't be living in a make believe bubble

top topics

<< 1   >>

join