It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Gave on Live TV U.S. Nuclear Response time.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I haven't seen any threads about this. Clinton fans just proclaim she won, yet these same Clinton fans are ignoring/dismissing the fact that their Presidential candidate gave on live TV our classified nuclear response time. That right there shows she is not fit to be the U.S. President.

How many other secrets does she have to spew out before the Clinton fans realize this woman should not be a candidate to POTUS?

Between the emails deleted, and what the wikileaks have shown about her, and her staff it should be clear this woman should not even be secretary of state. She doesn't know what it means to keep classified/sensitive information secret, but people want her for President?...
edit on 21-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This lady could never keep a secret.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Not classified...

From August 5th:

U.S. presidents are currently given a four-minute window to decide whether or not to initiate an irreversible apocalypse. Sad!

foreignpolicy.com...

edit on 21/10/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

This claim was already posted on ATS. It is also inaccurate. That information is not classified in the least.

It is important to fact-check before making unsubstantiated claims and spreading around internet rumors. Snopes was kind enough to fact-check for you, though:

False claim

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Sorry but it has been done , but your excused as the title gives no hint as tof the contents of the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-10-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Trump supporters don't dare fact check.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Not classified information

Snopes
edit on 10/21/2016 by halfpint0701 because: Broken link

edit on 10/21/2016 by halfpint0701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

She did not divulge any secrets. It is known, if you were to look for it. Conservatives are literally grasping at straws and it's kind of pathetic if they think nonsense like this will swing voters Trumps way.

Trump lost guys and it's all his fault.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If Trump had said this, it would be front page news and on every TV channel.
The fact stands, no where can you find a specific response time only a projected time.
This is more evidence of unbecoming of a president. but make all those excuses you want.

Edit: And somehow its conservatives fault as usual. Gotta love that. Makes democrats look "spechul k"

edit on 21-10-2016 by Floridagoat because: to add

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Perhaps the title . Hillary confirms nuclear launch times would sit better with you . As far as i can find it has never been confirmed by anyone in authority until now .

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Perhaps the title . Hillary confirms nuclear launch times would sit better with you . As far as i can find it has never been confirmed by anyone in authority until now .

I thought everything Hillary ever says is a lie. Maybe the response time is really six minutes. Aaaaaahhhh... gotcha!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yeah,Chaos UK wrote a song about it in 1981

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This has been covered in other threads. It is already public knowledge. So no, she didn't tell secrets, she merely educated people.

AB

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I thought everything Hillary ever says is a lie. Maybe the response time is really six minutes. Aaaaaahhhh... gotcha!

Good to see a Hillary supporter finally admitting the truth , Hillary lies . Who did you get again .

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
public knowledge since early 80's....when we all believed we would be nuked during the Cold War.

It was embedded into popular culture via movies and TV.."Threads" "When the Wind Blows" "The Day After" .....Scared the holy beejeezus out of everyone then. The 4 minute warning was a huge part of the fear factor.

So yeah...not sensitive information at all. Anyone old enough..... knows you got 4 min to kiss your a$$ goodbye

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Good to see a Hillary supporter finally admitting the truth , Hillary lies . Who did you get again .

I'm not a Hillary supporter, I'm a Russophobe, remember? If you believe that Hillary lies, what makes you think she is "confirming" it now? Come on, it's a simple logic problem, work it out....

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Would somebody please just push the damn button and get this over with?
Or a giant rock from space, of course.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

If Trump said it, it would be a lie or far out claim.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I believed she has lied , thats not the same as always lies .

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Would somebody please just push the damn button and get this over with?
Or a giant rock from space, of course.

Push reset....normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.....but first a quick word from our sponsors.....

edit on 21/10/16 by cosmickat because: added pic

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join