It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HRC: Russia, Hey Launch More in 4 min You Win!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
CNN Pentagon Correspondent Barbara Starr reported that Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s statement about the time it takes to launch nuclear weapons is “extremely classified”.

"A military spokesman told us that they do not discuss operational timelines for launching nuclear weapons. This is some of the most classified information. I asked Defense Secretary Ash Carter at a press conference earlier today. He declined."

www.breitbart.com... ed/

It's official folks: Hillary's military leadership is lower than feeble mindedness.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You won't find many Hillary fan's in the US Military. Has a nominee ever won presidency with out the backing of the military btw? Serious question

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm not surprised.She doesn't have a great record with handling classified info.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I will always point out flaws in my reasoning. Did it yesterday. Was unaware Trump ran for office in 1999. I owed it and admitted it.

Where are the Hillary supporters? Please defend or accept this was a good idea or bad idea to release launch timetables.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Didn't a general just get sentenced to jail for revealing classified info to media source?
She just exposed secrets of our Nuclear program to the world. She should be charged or at least bitch slapped!
Major Faux Pau on her part

edit on 20-10-2016 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
CNN Pentagon Correspondent Barbara Starr reported that Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s statement about the time it takes to launch nuclear weapons is “extremely classified”.

"A military spokesman told us that they do not discuss operational timelines for launching nuclear weapons. This is some of the most classified information. I asked Defense Secretary Ash Carter at a press conference earlier today. He declined."

www.breitbart.com... ed/

It's official folks: Hillary's military leadership is lower than feeble mindedness.

She's one scary woman.

Dick Tracy needs to take care of it. lol.

Back to the topic... Her Feeble attempt to look rational is only making her look more like an idiot than we previously thought. Idiotic Crazy and Dangerous!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
With her it would be Soros with his finger on the button anyway doing preemptive nuclear strikes at non progressive nations.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
General Cartwright has not been sentenced yet but he's facing prison for lying to the FBI relating to classified intel.

“We have a great general, four-star general, today you read it in all of the papers, going to potentially serve five years in jail for lying to the FBI. One lie. She's lied hundreds of times to the people, to Congress, and to the FBI. He's going to probably go to jail. This is a four-star general,” Trump said.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

So let's get this straight she isn't happy with leaking classified information in her emails. And now she's moved on to to public anoucements on nation wide television.can this election get any more insane. Well saves time for Russia instead of trying all this hacking and inserting under cover agents all they have to do is put a microphone in her face.
edit on 10/20/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Of the ICBM force, nearly all (98%) of the 450 missiles are on high alert at any given time, capable of launching within five minutes of the president issuing the launch codes.

www.unidir.org...
edit on 10/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The amount of time for a president to respond is classified information? This is very funny, for if one is quick enough to look, the information is there, And it is has been reported time and time again via the different news agencies before last night.
First of all it is a false news that Britebart put out according to Snopes: www.snopes.com...

Then there is this from CNN, from August 7, 2016: www.cnn.com...
In that article it states quite clearly that a president has 5 to 6 minutes, if that depending on where it was launched from to respond.

And MSNBC did a report about a month ago about how long the president would have to make the decision.

And then there is from Bloomberg on the steps on the launching of a Nuclear weapons with times included: www.bloomberg.com...

Then there is this article: foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com...
That goes into the speed of a missile with a nuclear weapon.

Now if a person, using math, could get the information on how fast a missile could travel and then work out how long till it hits its destination. So that being stated, how is this really classified information, if it has been reported on, and with the information out there, working out how long it would take for a missile to hit a particular destination from various launch points, both land, air and sea?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
All the top dems are doing it. Must be the new thing.

Biden saying the US will launch a covert cyber attack against russia, on national TV.

No boots on the ground, obama to the world.

An intelligence surge. They could use one.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
With her it would be Soros with his finger on the button anyway doing preemptive nuclear strikes at non progressive nations.

That right there is a scary thought. They need a puppet and Hillary is it. Soros would love to get his disgusting fat fingers on that button and control the most powerful Nation on Earth. He along with Hillary and others, which makes This Election the most Important in Recent History.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
The amount of time for a president to respond is classified information? This is very funny, for if one is quick enough to look, the information is there, And it is has been reported time and time again via the different news agencies before last night.
First of all it is a false news that Britebart put out according to Snopes: www.snopes.com...

Then there is this from CNN, from August 7, 2016: www.cnn.com...
In that article it states quite clearly that a president has 5 to 6 minutes, if that depending on where it was launched from to respond.

And MSNBC did a report about a month ago about how long the president would have to make the decision.

And then there is from Bloomberg on the steps on the launching of a Nuclear weapons with times included: www.bloomberg.com...

Then there is this article: foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com...
That goes into the speed of a missile with a nuclear weapon.

Now if a person, using math, could get the information on how fast a missile could travel and then work out how long till it hits its destination. So that being stated, how is this really classified information, if it has been reported on, and with the information out there, working out how long it would take for a missile to hit a particular destination from various launch points, both land, air and sea?

You are still ignoring that when asked Defense Secretary Ash Carter declined to comment. Why is that if it's common knowledge? Seems like it would be fairly simple to answer.

It's not common knowledge. I can guess a lot of things as well. Probably fairly accurate on OPSEC and tactics. I served over 20 years in the US Military as an officer. I know about force protection, OPSEC, tactics. If I knew about launch timetables I can tell you, from my expert experience dealing with defense that would never be given up on my part which is the same approach as Ash Carter. It's stupid. No defense for giving up that information.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Would you be happeir if the title read . Hillary CONFIRMS nuclear missile launch times .

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I am still stunned by the email from one of her own people that said she does not know what planet she is on...

For some reason I cannot place it made me think of a late Jesuit of some renown who stated that she was perfectly possessed by a fallen angel.

One might read the aforementioned in psychological terms as two ways of expressing a person with both a narcissistic disorder and elements of actual psychopathy. Her much recorded mistreatment of her Secret Service detail indicates an abuser of power relationships which in a different way is very telling.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Yep. Just like when we nuked all of those non-progressive nations during her husband's presidency. Oh wait...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

None of those tell you what the response time is. Now any possible enemy knows that from presidential decision to missile launch is 4 min. And yes that could be an advantage in planning a first strike. Let's you know how to coordinate cruise missiles for example.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
She's from Planet Hell most of the time, she only comes to Earth when she has to. And when she does, it's a major F-up for the rest of us. Her presence = Something Very evil is amiss.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Of the ICBM force, nearly all (98%) of the 450 missiles are on high alert at any given time, capable of launching within five minutes of the president issuing the launch codes.

www.unidir.org...

So now our enemies know that its actually a minute faster than we're officially reporting. Good going Hillary.

edit on 20-10-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join