It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton Gave on Live TV U.S. Nuclear Response time.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Nope, America lost and it's all America's fault.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
For me it doesn't matter if it was classified. What is important is the fact that we have president candidates discussing it on television.

It's like they've been thinking about using it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
If you had ever heard the conversation between Russian NSA operatives you would understand that the precognitive delay is the unknown factor. The US would be gone before anyone could even start the stop watch.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Suggest you get yourself a copy of "Strategic Nuclear Targeting" by Desmond Ball and Jeffrey Richelson and learn what's secret and what's not.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The victim complex is insane here.

If Trump had said it, no, he wouldn't have been criticised for leaking classified information, because it is patently not classified information.

Was he criticised for saying the Russians have 1800 nuclear missiles? That could be classified information too. Do we want to let the Russians know what the response time is, as well as the fact we know how many missiles they have?

No, he was not. Because that wasn't classified information either.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Not classified...

From August 5th:

U.S. presidents are currently given a four-minute window to decide whether or not to initiate an irreversible apocalypse. Sad!

foreignpolicy.com...

When the SOS CONFIRMS that time...it's different.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
For me it doesn't matter if it was classified. What is important is the fact that we have president candidates discussing it on television.

They had better be thinking about using it! Putin and Russian state media have been discussing the possibility of nuclear war with the United States.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
There was a thread yesterday.
The process is outlined on the internet.
It's not a secret.
Good Morning sunshine let's start the day with another l"ook what Hillary did" thread.
And as always it's bull crap again.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The thing is that the four-minute bit is true, but the irreversibility and inevitability bit isn't. Unless it was a cast-iron case of launching an immediate reponse, what would probably happen would be that the relevant officials would stall the process for as long as possible, by salami-slicing a delay that cascaded down the communication chain. This bureaucratic obstruction has definitely happened before, although not specifically with nuclear weapons.

And if a President tried a completely unjustifiable attack, that would actually be illegal and therefore there would be no compulsion to obey it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
That didn't take me very long

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It wasn't classified..it is common knowledge published in multiple publications. Keep reaching..

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

It wasn't classified..it is common knowledge published in multiple publications. Keep reaching..

Reaching? Do you really want to get in a conversation about how well Hillary protects classified information?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I though my post was clear. I said it doesn't matter if it's classified or not.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

new topics

<< 1   >>

join