It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wins The 3rd Debate! **DRUDGE POLL**

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
According the the Drudge internet Poll Trump wins by a landslide. I could tell that even Hillary thought she was losing by her body language. Every time Trump nailed her a fake smile would pop up. She kept going on and on about how the Russians were hacking into the DNC. Talk about living in her own world.

The MSM media at first had their fingers up in the wind wondering if it was safe to spin it in Hillary's favor. All but CNN seemed to be fair and most were for Trump leading by a few percentage points right after the debate.

Whether Clinton does well in the debates it doesn't seem to matter to MSM it only helps her MSM percentage polls? So It's a good thing the debates are over. One Clinton strategy is to be the under dog at the very end of a race. Then steal the election. So hopefully this works out for Trump.

**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON THE FINAL PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE?

Here’s Who Won The Debate, According To The Internet Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

According the the Drudge internet Poll Trump wins by a landslide.

Thats as laughable when Hillary wins the CNN polls.

edit on 121031America/ChicagoThu, 20 Oct 2016 22:12:04 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

they could have at least manipulated the numbers to be realistic.

you believing this poll is no different than clinton fans believing she won by a landslide.

convince yourself what you will.

vote Trump.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
According the the Drudge internet Poll Trump wins by a landslide. I could tell that even Hillary thought she was losing by her body language. Every time Trump nailed her a fake smile would pop up. She kept going on and on about how the Russians were hacking into the DNC. Talk about living in her own world.

The MSM media at first had their fingers up in the wind wondering if it was safe to spin it in Hillary's favor. All but CNN seemed to be fair and most were for Trump leading by a few percentage points right after the debate.

Whether Clinton does well in the debates it doesn't seem to matter to MSM it only helps her MSM percentage polls? So It's a good thing the debates are over. One Clinton strategy is to be the under dog at the very end of a race. Then steal the election. So hopefully this works out for Trump.

Here’s Who Won The Debate, According To The Internet Read more: dailycaller.com...

I took note of that fake smile, every single time Trump called her out. Her fake smarmy smirk would appear like the Cheshire Cat. She's a bigger fake than most other candidates in the past, discluding Obama and Bush. They were her equivalents.

The sooner she drops out of the race, the sooner America can go back to being the Once Great Nation she was.

She's a Demon and she will destroy America if she gets in.

VOTE TRUMP AMERICA. It's your very last chance...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Nothing else to say.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Online polls.

Well, at least Trump will win the "How will win the election?" Drudge poll on November 8th.

I hope he tweets about it to show how the election was rigged.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Nothing else to say.

I completely expected that very simple response from you, you're just so readable.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The most extraordinary thing about the Drudge poll is that in the past everyone on DailyKos would visit en masse such a poll even as the Free Republic people did the same. With a passion people would try to figure out how to vote multiple times putting their VPNs to use in service to their ideology.

But this time around no one on the Left seems energised enough to try to create a convincing presence in the online polls. With Al Gore and John Kerry the supporters would never give up like this in a dimension of online presence. It is one of those things -- borrowing from the US entertainer Arsenio Hall -- that "makes you go 'Hmmm...'"

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I despise Hillary, but, is there anyone on Earth who actually sees any value in a Drudge poll of who won a debate? Might as well poll people watching the Cubs-Dodgers game over at the Cubbie Bear which team they would prefer win tonight's game.

I bet it would be Cubs a landslide. And I would totally agree with the poll results, because I'm a Cubs fan. Those polls at the Dodger bars in LA are pure garbage!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Nothing else to say.

Thank you. Good bye!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Online Polls Won Ron and Rand Paul the presidential elections in the past so it can work for Trump, too!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I despise Hillary, but, is there anyone on Earth who actually sees any value in a Drudge poll of who won a debate? Might as well poll people watching the Cubs-Dodgers game over at the Cubbie Bear which team they would prefer win tonight's game.

I bet it would be Cubs a landslide. And I would totally agree with the poll results, because I'm a Cubs fan. Those polls at the Dodger bars in LA are pure garbage!

Say what you want about Drudge. That was over 800,000 votes. Close to a million

The only MSM excuse for Clinton winning was Trump wouldn't say if he would except the election results. Otherwise they say he won. With all the daily revelations about how crooked the DNC is I don't blame him. But Hillary Clinton can go off into outer space bringing up her suspicions about how the Russians may have been in on it with Wiki Leaks

edit on 20-10-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Online Polls Won Ron and Rand Paul the presidential elections in the past so it can work for Trump, too!

You may be surprised someday soon. Alex Jones is beating MSM in ratings. It's growing. The information age is coming. You can't just lie to the masses and get away with it. They can now go back and look things up. And then........ Oh no! They are beginning to reason and think for themselves. A very dangerous thing to a criminal network.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Web polls argh. "Real" polls (that dont go over 1000 people and dont have equally matched party types) argh.

Hillary lost. She MIGHT have looked more composed (if you dont count her bobble headedness), having decades of political debate experience, but she LIED her arse off while Donny annihilated her in the damning facts dept. All she had was rehashes of the same 'scandals' she already made the first 2 debates all about. The Donald had tons of new increasingly damning ACTUAL scandals of the political varieties.

She totally dodged the paid RIOTERS subject.

She totally distorted (LIED) about the 'free and open borders' email.

And so on.

She was so tense, nervous, that she couldn't help herself but bobble head the entire time when she was talking.

And she couldn't stop laughing when Don was talking and as we already know that's her defense mechanism for when shes wrong / lying / busted:

edit on 20-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Hasn't Trump won all 3 debates according to the Drudge poll? Laughable isn't it?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Nothing else to say.

Please leave for good. I can't read a single post without hearing from you, often mutitple times. Maybe write a blog if you think everyone enjoys your opinions so much and you have nothing else to do with your time? I'm sure it will be a great success.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

My point was that Online polls mean nothing because they can be gamed and brigaded by people that normally wouldn't go to said sites. Its the same thing that happened with Ron and Rand Paul supporters believing all the online polls.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Drudge poll...lol. Do any of you even try anymore? Now delete my comment mods.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Hasn't Trump won all 3 debates according to the Drudge poll? Laughable isn't it?

And after 8 years of "winning," the poor, who are much more likely to vote democrat than anything else, are poorer than they've ever been.

"#winning"

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Say what you want about Drudge. That was over 800,000 votes. Close to a million

The only MSM excuse for Clinton winning was Trump wouldn't say if he would except the election results. Otherwise they say he won. With all the daily revelations about how crooked the DNC is I don't blame him. But Hillary Clinton can go off into outer space bringing up her suspicions about how the Russians may have been in on it with Wiki Leaks

And who do you suppose the massive majority of those 800k side with on a day to day basis? Who makes up Drudge's readership? Use some of those brains, Doc.

<<   2  3 >>

join