It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wins The 3rd Debate! **DRUDGE POLL**

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
That debate was a disaster for Trump. The GOP has gone into how do we handle him when he loses if he refuses to conceded mode. They are also now moving full on to trying to save the down races. The GOPs current hope is that if they can win some of the Senate and House battles despite a massive defeat for Trump they can claim Trump was never a true Republican and that will some how cleanse the party of his legacy. Trump took his last chance to try and get back in the race and instead made it worse.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Both candidates looked and sounded so unprofessional and the lies from both sides were too many to count.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My favorite part of the debate was when Trump called Clinton a nasty woman.

I'm posting the video here because I want everyone to take a good look at Trump's face. Pay no attention to Hillary. Don't even look at her. Just watch Trump's face during this entire clip.

Here's a breakdown of his expressions:

1) When he first calls her a "nasty woman," he makes eye contact with someone in the front row and has a huge grin on his face, like "Oh yeah, I nailed her good."
2) Whoever he makes eye contact with is clearly not impressed, as Donald's goofy smile quickly evaporates
3) Slowly, his expression reveals what I believe is his dawning realization that he just blew the entire debate and whatever chances he had to win (assuming he had any) with two seconds of poor impulse control.
4) For the rest of the clip, he keeps glancing back over toward the front row, as if he's hoping someone there will tell him everything is going to be okay.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
My favorite part of the debate was when Trump called Clinton a nasty woman.

Already ordered my T-shirt.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Trump Wins The 3rd Debate!

Trump is all but (ugly) history, despite whatever stray polls one cares to quote.

Trump can storm off crying "'unfair', because I didn't win!" and ball his little fists and hold his breath!
And his schoolyard brown-nose buddies can get the last of their Trumpjism!

Now, welcome to the Hell of President Hillary!
Muaaaahahaha! *__-

edit on 21-10-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Internet poll......
Drudge.....

the more important question is, who did batboy think won the debate? more credible source to consider.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
That debate was a disaster for Trump. The GOP has gone into how do we handle him when he loses if he refuses to conceded mode. They are also now moving full on to trying to save the down races. The GOPs current hope is that if they can win some of the Senate and House battles despite a massive defeat for Trump they can claim Trump was never a true Republican and that will some how cleanse the party of his legacy. Trump took his last chance to try and get back in the race and instead made it worse.

Thats the only real question now
how bad is the down ticket gonna suffer. I think most will make the distinction of their local guy isn't the same as the Donald though, but you will also have a lot of young voters actually going to vote simply out of disgust and will just clean sweep all Ds on the ticket..which sucks I suppose (voting should be a studied thing, not a angry football team reaction...your local D may be working very opposite of your city/states interest whereas the R may be right on top of all the issues)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

This poll doesn't really matter; it doesn't reflect the reality of the situation.

The reality of the situation is that Mrs. Clinton stomped that putz Li'l Donny into the ground. He didn't have a chance. No honest, self respecting person could possibly think otherwise. If they think otherwise, they are the very definition of "obtuse" (willfully dense).

Mrs. Clinton is smart as a whip, articulate...just pretty awesome, really. I can't help but feel sorry for Donny's Drumfeteers at the moment.

So, yeah -- a Drudge Poll? Totally irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
The most extraordinary thing about the Drudge poll is that in the past everyone on DailyKos would visit en masse such a poll even as the Free Republic people did the same. With a passion people would try to figure out how to vote multiple times putting their VPNs to use in service to their ideology.

But this time around no one on the Left seems energised enough to try to create a convincing presence in the online polls. With Al Gore and John Kerry the supporters would never give up like this in a dimension of online presence. It is one of those things -- borrowing from the US entertainer Arsenio Hall -- that "makes you go 'Hmmm...'"

Gore and Kerry were losing in the real polls.

For some odd reason, when the candidate is losing, the supporters try to over compensate. They will flood online polls so they can point to them and say, "see, my guy is winning"

In this case, Clinton supporters don't really care what the online polls say, because the real polls have her so far ahead. However, Trump supporters need something that they can celebrate....so the flood these online polls.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I despise Hillary, but, is there anyone on Earth who actually sees any value in a Drudge poll of who won a debate? Might as well poll people watching the Cubs-Dodgers game over at the Cubbie Bear which team they would prefer win tonight's game.

I bet it would be Cubs a landslide. And I would totally agree with the poll results, because I'm a Cubs fan. Those polls at the Dodger bars in LA are pure garbage!

go cubs go!!!! trump wants to be putins whipping boy, russia is on the verge of economic collapse, backs up against the wall and they want to be a player on the world stage a superpower if you will, we can't let them boss us around. they need to tone down the rhetoric and quit trying to influence our elections. trump should be tried for treason and hung if it becomes proven that he is in cahoots with putin.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

russia is on the verge of economic collapse, backs up against the wall and they want to be a player on the world stage a superpower if you will

Quite often i hear this argument put forward about Russia being broke....i have no idea and luckily live a long way away from all this mess.....I am just curious to how you came to your conclusion...

i would like to know how it is you are so sure that Russia is in fact broke and is a failing state ?....Do you live there ?...do you know anyone there ?...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Funny how ya'll think the dems are gonna sweep the whole series.

And hey, if the GOP chumps lose down ballot, that's their fault, not Trumps.

Maybe they should lose for riding the party train, instead of giving the people something to vote for.

Goes for both sides.

I thought he beat her big time, although I cringed a couple times when he didn't hit her as hard as I thought he could have.
But I wasn't debating her.

I wonder what the hillary supporters would have said or brought up for her to KO him.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

russia is on the verge of economic collapse, backs up against the wall and they want to be a player on the world stage a superpower if you will

Quite often i hear this argument put forward about Russia being broke....i have no idea and luckily live a long way away from all this mess.....I am just curious to how you came to your conclusion...

i would like to know how it is you are so sure that Russia is in fact broke and is a failing state ?....Do you live there ?...do you know anyone there ?...

could be propaganda but russias failing economy has been all over the news for quite sometime now. they are very obviously trying their hardest to remain relevant and have made it no secret they want trump for president, i wonder what kind of money making scheme putin and trump have up their sleeves should trump win.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I realize the news we are being fed is that Russia is broke and no threat, i suspect that the local news media in Russia paints the U.S as the same monster.....

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Reality is in the eye of the beholder.
It's quick to see that for some blinder's over one's version of reality is rampant among those who support that "nasty Woman".

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

You don't actually believe this nonsense do you? Pretty much all media outlets are declaring Trump a loser in the debate because of a SINGLE minute that transpired. The moment he refused to accept the election. Chris Wallace even gave him a chance to walk it back and he STILL doubled down on it. Don't believe me? Here's Fox News:
Media denounce Trump's election answer: How bad is the fallout?

Let’s say I’m wrong about Donald Trump wiping out the other 89 minutes of the debate here in Las Vegas with the one minute that he refused to promise to abide by the election results.

Let’s say the corrupt and dishonest media are blowing this up to deflect attention from Trump’s strongest performance against Hillary Clinton.

Let’s say Joe Scarborough, hardly a Trump fan, has a point in declaring on MSNBC: “How many people in Scranton, Pennsylvania care about what he said in that answer, compared to people in newsrooms that are whimpering and whining with their, you know, soy lattes?” (Hey Joe, wasn’t your show sponsored for years by Starbucks?)

The answer is still inexplicable.

It’s inexplicable because the media-savvy billionaire handed his media antagonists a club with which to beat him.

It’s inexplicable because Chris Wallace gave him a chance to retreat after his initial, defiant answer.

It’s inexplicable because the ultra-obvious question came up in debate prep and that was not what Trump’s team wanted him to say. In fact, Kellyanne Conway and Mike Pence, among others, were out on television saying that their guy wasn’t talking about the electoral system being “rigged,” just the incredible unfairness of the media. They stuck to that line even after the boss seemingly contradicted them by tweeting about heavy-duty voter fraud. And Trump surrogates I spoke with made no effort to hide their disappointment at his debate answer.

Trump literally lost the election on Wednesday because of that remark.

Fairly or unfairly, the media verdict has been nearly unanimous. Just check out this lead from the AP:

“Threatening a fundamental pillar of American democracy, Donald Trump refused to say Wednesday night that he will accept the results of next month's election if he loses to Hillary Clinton.”

Politico says that “Donald Trump made the biggest mistake of his life. Like most gaffes, this one wasn’t actually a mistake but an honest statement of suicidal sentiment.”

From the left, Slate’s William Saletan has a crazy diagnosis:

“Donald Trump is mentally ill. After 16 months of campaigning and three general election debates, this has become all too clear. Trump sees himself as the victim of a web of conspiracies encompassing House Speaker Paul Ryan, the FBI, the CIA, and the Iraqi military. He sees events in his life—women who claim to have met him, violence by supporters at his rallies—as tentacles of these plots. He refuses to accept the outcome of the election, and he demands that his opponent be jailed, not because Trump is cynical but because he is paranoid.”

From the right, National Review’s Jonah Goldberg says Trump wasn’t even having such a great debate:

“I agree with the already gelled conventional wisdom that Trump’s biggest blunder came when he said we’ll just have to wait and see whether he accepts the results of the election. Whatever arguments you want to make in defense of the response are irrelevant (and judging from the ones I’ve heard on TV, pretty pathetic). He basically gave the media carte blanche to freak out over his answer for at least a week. Don’t get me wrong, I think his answer was awful. But even if I didn’t, it was strategically stupid — unless the goal is to further alienate his core supporters from mainstream American politics in order to create a television network for the ranks of the disaffected (as part of Operation Destroy the GOP).”

Though you don't have to believe Fox News, a simple search of all the news outlets shows they are all discussing it.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: HerpaDerpagiorgio

you've been here one day and you're complaining about other poster. hysterical! triggered much, buddy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

According to the Drudge poll indeed.

How was the poll conducted? By people voting on the Drudge Report site. Since it's a conservative site it's quite obvious it would be in Trump's favor. Seriously, would anyone have expected their poll to have a different outcome? This doesn't really say anything other than what we already knew about the Drudge Report.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
among those who support that "nasty Woman".

Madame President if you're nasty.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join