It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Is Bringing President Obama’s Half-Brother to the Third Debate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Trump is at it again, winning the debate before it even starts.

You do know he isn't debating Obama, right?

I'm not sure how this is supposed to be an insult to Clinton.

Obama's own family does not support him. Neither does Hillary's brother Roger support her.
Says a lot about a person. There is obviously a reason they hate their own sibling.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
There is obviously a reason they hate their own sibling.

Mommy didn't love them enough?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I want to see the half brother's birth certificate. Did he live in Kenya in 1961
when Bama was born? Hey - wasn't Kenya named Kenya in 1976? Darn - how
did Kenya as Father's birthplace ever get onto Bama's birth cert?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Greggers

Inviting Obama's kin as a Trump supporter, now that is a brazen act of genius.

I guess it's not a "feel good" move then. How sad.

Oh, it's full on feel good, to the voters.

Oh, so it's a brazen act of stupidity?

Your circular trolling is made of fail.

Here's some Vegas for you,

You're the one taking us in circles. I'm glad you finally stopped. Elvis Trump thanks you.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: crimsongod21

His pandering is next level, unlike anything ever seen in a so called politician. I'm definitely of the opinion he knows he's lost the race

Yeah, you might be right. Clearly, Clinton can't win without the help of voter fraud and paid union "protestors". Its a shame you all are throwing your cart behind that corrupt horse.

Hillary only had one path to the whitehouse: running against Trump.

Most reasonable people know this, but the wikileaks reveal that even her team knew it. They figured a Hillary campaign against Cruz would be an even-money bet.

There is zero evidence of widespread voter fraud. That's apparently the new birtherism. And anyway, Hillary won't need it -- not against Trump.

Zero evidence? Must have been enough evidence to warrant firing Foval and Creamer...

Stop swallowing the propaganda:

www.brennancenter.org...

You want me to take the word of someone who went to go work with Loretta Lynch? Lol no.

No. I want you read the PDF and note the facts presented.

I'd also like you to review the multiple court cases brought recently, all of which have revealed no widespread voter fraud. The amount of actual fraudulent votes is insignificantly small.

"Facts" according to whom is the key question.

And with everything Foval said about working backwards to skirt the law, and how they've done it for 50 years, (probably a slight exaggeration granted) maybe they should reopen those cases and reinvestigate.

ETA: You talk to me about propaganda, yet want me to take the word of establishment lawyers and judges as fact.

I noticed you haven't actually bothered to refute anything in the PDF. Or to refute any of the legal findings. If you decide you'd like to, let me know and we can chat about it.

You're awfully quick to use the term "establishment lawyers and judges," but haven't said one thing about the actual cases in question. You know, when people suspect voter fraud, cases get brought. These are litigated. How could the judges always be on the take when these cases have involved both sides of the political isle at every level of government?

The truth is that voter fraud is not a significant issue. Foreign absentee ballots are the one area where it's reared its head, which is why voting in that manner is harder than ever.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Obama's own family does not support him. Neither does Hillary's brother Roger support her.
Says a lot about a person. There is obviously a reason they hate their own sibling.

My brother is a hard core Trump supporter.

We've always been like "Oil and Water"

It doesn't mean anything. Except you are different people, with different ideas.

Families are not made up of clones.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Trump says Malik "gets it far better than his brother"

The Kenyan-born man, who is also a U.S. citizen, announced in July he would vote for the Republican nominee. Now he tells the New York Post he is “excited” to attend the debate in Las Vegas and believes Trump “can make America Great Again.” Trump tells the Post his guest “gets it far better than his brother.”
Trump is at it again, winning the debate before it even starts. Perfect timing too, Obama was just out in the Rose Garden blathering about Trump with his lame duck failed presidency air of arrogance. This is a master stroke to vitalize all of those shadow Trump voters who so diligently dodged the pollsters, energizing them for the surprise landslide they will bring down upon the failed Obama legacy. Source TIME
Why would anyone care?? Obamas not running... More importantly, why would Hillary care?!?! It isn't gonna throw off Hillary.. PS.. It won't win him the debate..him bringing 4 frauds to the last debate was the most disgraceful thing I have ever seen. I was voting for him, now I will vote against him.

You totally just don't get it. Obama/Hillary share the same agendas, and have had each others back in support of the democrat party. Trump bringing Obama's brother who is against Obama's failed policies, failed foreign policy, failed economic policies, the failed Obamacare program which resembles an abortion, sends a BOLD AND CLEAR message to Americans. Can you guess what that bold message is now after all these hints?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This is absolutely the dirtiest election I've ever witnessed in the western world. The depths these 2 candidates are prepared to sink to in order to avoid addressing the fact they just want power and have no workable policies or anything of substance to offer is so transparent it's actually shocking anyone is still buying into it.

They're both utter scum with no morals or decency between them...it's just win at all costs. Either way, the day after the election America is going to be a fully realised kakistocracy with a vapid demagogue as it's poster child.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I don't know how to post photos, or I'd put up that one of Bill Clinton, at the second debate, glancing over at (presumably) someone Trump invited. The look was a mixture of curiosity and anger.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

He should bring Cathy O'Brian who Hillary molested. That would really shake her having to look at her in the audience.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know how to post photos, or I'd put up that one of Bill Clinton, at the second debate, glancing over at (presumably) someone Trump invited. The look was a mixture of curiosity and anger.

You assume he is glancing over at the women Trump invited because the meme puts the photo of Clinton looking off to the side next to the picture of the women Trump invited.

But in reality, they were no where near each other so Clinton really wasn't looking over to them.

But hey, that's what they wanted you to think...and it looks like they succeeded.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Can you guess what that bold message is now after all these hints?

Yes. That Trump has absolutely Zero Class and is an immature man/baby/pig of a human being who can't win without dirty tricks, offensive language and childish games.

Basically, that he's no better than Clinton is and never will be.

Why is proving to everyone that he is just as sleazy and disgusting as Hillary in his tactics a good thing???

They're just proving themselves to be equally as low class as the other.

Every time he does this, it makes him just as bad as Hillary and Hillary is proving herself to be just as bad as him.

Why on earth do you support that in your candidate??? It makes you a hypocrite of the highest order. All you're doing is proving to the world that Trump is allowed to go as low as possible while not allowing Hillary the same behavior.

He needs to stop doing sh*t like this. It's not helping him just as Hillary's BS doesn't help her.

Why can't you see this???

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Can you guess what that bold message is now after all these hints?

Yes. That Trump has absolutely Zero Class and is an immature man/baby/pig of a human being who can't win without dirty tricks, offensive language and childish games.

Basically, that he's no better than Clinton is and never will be.

Why is proving to everyone that he is just as sleazy and disgusting as Hillary in his tactics a good thing???

They're just proving themselves to be equally as low class as the other.

Every time he does this, it makes him just as bad as Hillary and Hillary is proving herself to be just as bad as him.

Why on earth do you support that in your candidate??? It makes you a hypocrite of the highest order. All you're doing is proving to the world that Trump is allowed to go as low as possible while not allowing Hillary the same behavior.

He needs to stop doing sh*t like this. It's not helping him just as Hillary's BS doesn't help her.

Why can't you see this???

I never said I support Trump's bad habits and coarse behavior, but his behavior is like a girl scout compared to the criminal intent within the very heart of both Hillary, and Bill Clinton. So in this regard I have to weigh the difference of someone who triggers delicate snowflakes with mean but true talk, and will save America and get people making money for themselves again, rather than need government handouts because jobs are getting shipped out, and save our constitutional freedoms from those who by their very criminal nature must curb those liberties in order to shield themselves from our wrath which they have done already in so many shocking ways, or the other choice in Hillary who will decimate America in every kind of pay to play enterprise imaginable, including being associates with those who sell and traffic in illegal human organ peddling and shielding pedophiles.

So the only real choice is Trump in order to vote against the highest form of human garbage in the entire milky way galaxy. I would bet that Hillary's self debasement and how the things she does defiles everything she touches has become legendary even on other planets far away where intelligent beings discuss the dire plight of the earth and how the corruption on the earth has become like the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. Like those scary ghost programs "A Haunting" only this one is the evil haunting of an entire planet by living corrupt human beings.

Trump may have a lot of "naughty" in him, but it can't hold a candle to the Clinton's ugliness, not even on his worst day.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

There is obviously a reason they hate their own sibling.

Mommy didn't love them enough?

And that says even MORE about that family. Except the siblings grew up in spite of that and understood adulthood, while Hillary and Obama remained bitter and unforgiving and hateful and vengeful.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I am trying to figure out what a kenyan politician has to do with the US? Why would this man be allowed to vote in the US? Is he a duel citizen?

What a circus and distraction.

I don't vote the same way as my entire family either. Luckily nobody in my family was raised a mindless political drone and we can vote for whoever we want.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It says trumps an idiot. What kind of message is that?
Haha ha Ha ha ha Ha.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

My mother in law is a die-hard liberal from Quebec, and I'm a pro-gun libertarian living in Texas. Sometimes discussions get somewhat heated, but we still have an amazing relationship.

We agree on the insane polarization of this country's politics and only foresee things getting worse.

As far as Obama's brother being there - I'm starting to buy more into Trump is setting the stage for a media empire, and these type of guest endorsements are precursors to the first major topics he's going to cover (just a thought).

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
obama deserves the middle finger.....he shouldnt be using his position to sway a presidential election to a candidate he favors

Why? Why shouldn't he be supporting the nominee of his party?
I know trump has no one and nothing but that's just because everyone who counts is on the other side.

Wait he has Chachie.
edit on 10192016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There are other news sources besides Breitbart or their genre.
edit on 10192016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That wasn't her bus. Jeez that rust bucket ??? really?

I provided a photo of her bus in that thread. Nice new shiny paint. Hillary and Bill standing outside of it. Not that old rust bucket.
You're so gullible butcherguy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join