It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Is Bringing President Obama’s Half-Brother to the Third Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

In America, yes.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: crimsongod21

His pandering is next level, unlike anything ever seen in a so called politician. I'm definitely of the opinion he knows he's lost the race

Yeah, you might be right. Clearly, Clinton can't win without the help of voter fraud and paid union "protestors". Its a shame you all are throwing your cart behind that corrupt horse.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

A real feel good move as a vote motivator.

Nothing says "feel good" like a brazen display of stupidity.

No, nothing says brazen stupidity quite like having an illegal private server for official government business then deleting your emails after Congress subpoenas you to provide those emails .

Then via your logic, Hillary should be feeling great. Using an illegal private server is a "feel good" move!

It may "feel good" to her but to the voting public it does not "feel good" at all what she did. It feels like damning evidence of a definite act of deceit.

I'm confused. Are acts of brazen stupidity "feel good" or aren't they?

Go ask Hillary, she is the only candidate that was employed by the voters who committed brazen acts of stupidity.

Inviting Obama's kin as a Trump supporter, now that is a brazen act of genius.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

His pandering is next level, unlike anything ever seen in a so called politician. I'm definitely of the opinion he knows he's lost the race

Yeah, you might be right. Clearly, Clinton can't win without the help of voter fraud and paid union "protestors". Its a shame you all are throwing your cart behind that corrupt horse.

Hillary only had one path to the whitehouse: running against Trump.

Most reasonable people know this, but the wikileaks reveal that even her team knew it. They figured a Hillary campaign against Cruz would be an even-money bet.

There is zero evidence of widespread voter fraud. That's apparently the new birtherism. And anyway, Hillary won't need it -- not against Trump.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I guess it's not a "feel good" move then. How sad.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Oh, it's full on feel good, to the voters.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Most reasonable people know this, but the wikileaks reveal that even her team knew it. They figured a Hillary campaign against Cruz would be an even-money bet.

There is zero evidence of widespread voter fraud. That's apparently the new birtherism. And anyway, Hillary won't need it -- not against Trump.

Zero evidence? Must have been enough evidence to warrant firing Foval and Creamer...

(post by Jlombodr removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Zero evidence? Must have been enough evidence to warrant firing Foval and Creamer...

Stop swallowing the propaganda:

www.brennancenter.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Oh, it's full on feel good, to the voters.

Oh, so it's a brazen act of stupidity?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

www.brennancenter.org...

You want me to take the word of someone who went to go work with Loretta Lynch? Lol no.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
TRUMP STUNTS

Are getting boring.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
TRUMP STUNTS

Are getting boring.

For you maybe.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I've always suspected Trump to be a domino for this election, especially after the first debate. The second debate made me question that as he hit hard and the Trump Tape took a major blow to his brand/income, eliminating most benefits to run as a publicity stunt.

Although rumors still abound that he will use this election to launch a conservative news statiom. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

a reply to: JinMI

Stupidity abound in this election.

Spot on, that seems to be the narrative this cycle.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

www.brennancenter.org...

You want me to take the word of someone who went to go work with Loretta Lynch? Lol no.

No. I want you read the PDF and note the facts presented.

I'd also like you to review the multiple court cases brought recently, all of which have revealed no widespread voter fraud. The amount of actual fraudulent votes is insignificantly small.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You hit the nail on the head. Donald Trump thrives in a "showmanship" atmosphere. He reminds me of Mohammad Ali back in the 1970's. (And no.. I'm not using Ali's name to brown-nose, like Hillary did in Debate #2)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

www.brennancenter.org...

No. I want you read the PDF and note the facts presented.

I'd also like you to review the multiple court cases brought recently, all of which have revealed no widespread voter fraud. The amount of actual fraudulent votes is insignificantly small.

"Facts" according to whom is the key question.

And with everything Foval said about working backwards to skirt the law, and how they've done it for 50 years, (probably a slight exaggeration granted) maybe they should reopen those cases and reinvestigate.

ETA: You talk to me about propaganda, yet want me to take the word of establishment lawyers and judges as fact.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That's interesting. But, Donald was thinking about running long before Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join