It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Is Bringing President Obama’s Half-Brother to the Third Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It dispels several media myths in one blow.

"Black people don't support Trump"

"Immigrants don't support Trump"

"Muslims don't don't support Trump"

So here is a black muslim immigrant who is Obama's forsaken brother to boot.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Right.

Just like they've been having a "field day" with the #DNCLeaks, #WikiLeaks, etc?

Just like they've been having a "field day" with Scott Foval & Bob Creamer?

Just like they've been having a "field day" with BIll Clinton riding the Lolita Express twenty something times?

Just like they've been having a "field day" with etc, and etc, and etc?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Classy Hillary is using her campaign bus as a manure spreader down in Georgia.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Because his base is the only one left listening to him that isn't laughing or crying hysterically...
edit on 18-10-2016 by crimsongod21 because: Fix autocorrect

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It dispels several media myths in one blow.

"Black people don't support Trump"

"Immigrants don't support Trump"

"Muslims don't don't support Trump"

So here is a black muslim immigrant who is Obama's forsaken brother to boot.

If you can find a single swing voter who interprets it that way, you might be onto something. To most people, this is going to look like buffoonery.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Good point.

I'm no fan of the Full Tabloid methods, but that is The Game that Trump's up against here, there actually is reality to convey in these kinds of picks, while Trump being Mr. Celebrity it's ironic that he's been more arguably far more reserved & tasteful than The Hillary's campaign in this circus arena (in these last couple months NO DOUBT).
edit on 18-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
A real feel good move as a vote motivator.

Nothing says "feel good" like a brazen display of stupidity.

No, nothing says brazen stupidity quite like having an illegal private server for official government business then deleting your emails after Congress subpoenas you to provide those emails . I am sure Trump will get into that for you during the debate.

Hillary and her team of crooks probably don't get it, but at least she can now tell Bill the coast is clear to get his a$$ out there. (There are rumors he is afraid to follow tradition of the spouses going to stage before the debate after facing his "bimbos" last time). Now voters get to see his crooked face to remind them why no more Clinton's are wanted.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Right.

Just like they've been having a "field day" with the #DNCLeaks, #WikiLeaks, etc?

Just like they've been having a "field day" with BIll Clinton riding the Lolita Express twenty something times?

So...

What does any of that have to do with some guy trying to pass himself off as Bill Clinton's son?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, because passengers and especially Hillary Clinton dictate to the bus company where to dump the buses human waste. That makes sense.

What does that have to do with anything in the OP?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm skeptical on that. Trump has been flirting with a run at president for years.

It's more likely that he invited Obama's half brother to show the hypocrisy of the left. Why would Obama's brother show up at the debate through Trump's invitation?

Why would he seemingly support Trump?

If anything, this is a move that sheds light for voters who are sitting on the fence that supported Obama in the past. If he can undermine Obama, they're less likely to vote for Clinton.

Whether it was an ideal move is questionable. Kathy Shelton should be front and center if he is looking to sway voters on the fence.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

No, nothing says brazen stupidity quite like having an illegal private server for official government business then deleting your emails after Congress subpoenas you to provide those emails .

Then via your logic, Hillary should be feeling great. Using an illegal private server is a "feel good" move!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

His pandering is next level, unlike anything ever seen in a so called politician. I'm definitely of the opinion he knows he's lost the race and is now grooming his supporters to become viewers of his new cable right wing "news" channel. Whatever it is, he's clearly building a new brand because he knows his supporters will be his future customers.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I don't think Obamas half brother has any bearing on voters minds (mine included). It may be a psychological attempt to get at Clinton or Obama.

I don't think it's an ideal move but my original response to you was more to the motivation of why Trump decided to invite him. IDK

Stupidity abound in this election.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, because passengers and especially Hillary Clinton dictate to the bus company where to dump the buses human waste. That makes sense.

What does that have to do with anything in the OP?

I was just slinging stuff, because Hillary deserves nothing better.
She should be on trial at this point, but our corrupt govt is letting her have a pass.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

You said if this were true the media would be having a "field day" with the story.

Yet even being the Tabloid Press, our noble MSM drops the ball every time if would hurt the Clinton's (even when it's tabloid gold).

edit on 18-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
How's he winning again?

Last I recall Obama isn't running for a third term.....

I feel like this whole Trump train has gone full retard

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Right.

So...

What does any of that have to do with some guy trying to pass himself off as Bill Clinton's son?

Have "they"? Let me know about the dna test.
And a wall of links to # I really don't care to read doesn't do much for me.
It isn't that I don't have an open mind, it's just I don't really care. There is nothing that can be done to stop Clinton from being president.

The men behind the curtain make it so.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I read this earlier and am still confused on this play.

How does undermining Obama help Trump's bid for presidency? It's obvious that Obama has neglected his half brother, but what does that have to do with Clinton?

It makes sense from the point of view that he is self sabotaging because this was the plan all along... I have a feeling it will get more WWE by the day as we get closer to the reign of Hillary.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

No, nothing says brazen stupidity quite like having an illegal private server for official government business then deleting your emails after Congress subpoenas you to provide those emails .

Then via your logic, Hillary should be feeling great. Using an illegal private server is a "feel good" move!

It may "feel good" to her but to the voting public it does not "feel good" at all what she did. It feels like damning evidence of a definite act of deceit.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

It may "feel good" to her but to the voting public it does not "feel good" at all what she did. It feels like damning evidence of a definite act of deceit.

I'm confused. Are acts of brazen stupidity "feel good" or aren't they?
edit on 18-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join