It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After a firebombing, mob beatings and assassination attempt on Trump, NBC calls the GOP violent.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: MagicCow

Been covered many times. She's the poster child for the PTB, she is their personal political mercenary. Anything they stand for she does too. I don't care what she says. She's two faced. Her public and private persona are separate and proven so. Nothing she tells us is the truth. Her actions have spoken for her time and again, with many proofs including her atrocious time as secretary of state. But there's so much I can't possibly list it all and it's basically ignored anyway because the MSM is bought and paid for and our three letter agencies and... bah... To fully go into it would require a novel. To understand Hillary requires understanding those wielding her puppet strings because she has not a single thought or opinion of her own.

I'm tired of watching the United States downward spiral, as well as refuse to support the PTB that work so tirelessly against us all to further support and entrench them and their power base while turning us against each other. The PTB are pulling out all the stops to get Hillary elected, that is #ing terrifying!!!

I don't think Trump is any better. I think he's probably a plant. I don't think electing him will fix anything, just make things... weird as hell.

My issue is, that you all are playing right into their hands and helping push their narrative. Which is completely BS. They are doing everything they can to make everyone terrified of Trump, encouraging extreme emotions against him, hiding anything that would hurt Hillary while pushing anything that would hurt Trump. Maybe you are right, maybe more people are in a panic about Trump. It's not because Trump is that much worse though. It's because everyone is using everything in their power to put everyone in a panic about Trump because the one and only goal here is to get Hillary elected no matter what.

If the powers that be want her elected this #ing badly, everyone should be terrified. Why is it so important she be elected to the point where they're willing to risk exposing themselves this badly? Is this the final nail before they cement their control or something? Does attempting to hide it become irrelevant after Hillary's presidency?

WTH is going on?

UHM all that and still no answer to my question...Using arbitrary words of fear and doom with any actual focus involved does not make a good argument point but sure will get you stars from your fellow trumpers. I don't want you to try to understand Hillary or like her. I am asking you what are the fears that people have? Just as I provided you points on what people may be feeling due to the actions Trump claims he will take. (Such as murder of families - walls - deportation) What are your fears due to the actions Hillary has stated she will take?

Please no "it's been covered before" - I personally haven't seen it. If you feel unable to respond adequately I will gladly jump to any link of a thread you felt answered the question. You can even copy and paste that comment here for all of us to read the fears of the right.

Just to play devils advocate on yoru last point - what if this is one giant psy-op and the american public has been duped into rallying for the "underdog" that has been "shunned by the media" and taken so many hits? To make it appear like he is not actually the front and top contender and the actual candidate chosen to win so it could look like it was through the will of the people?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I get all these sex assault accusers mixed up. Was this before or after he somehow lifted the armrest on a plane that wouldn't have had a liftable armrest at that point of time and on the route where this supposed action took place?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I'm voting for Stein not Trump. I can't say it's not a psy-op to get Trump elected. I doubt it, but could be. It seems pretty clear they want Hillary. They tend not to take chances so I doubt Trump will really hurt them if elected, don't think he'd be in the position he is if he could.

Is not what they want, which is Hillary though, which means would hinder them a little. Also, sorry but not rehashing Hillary's entire career and all the scandals surrounding her. Same as I am not convinced by you rehashing the same Trump crap we on ATS have gone over time and time again. I'm not looking up links covering the dead horse which is comparing Hillary to Trump. If you're clueless that's on you at this point. I'm going to assume you've done you due diligence by this point.

Besides, it's not Hillary I'm most worried by, it's her handlers I'm worried about. Same handlers that are probably Trumps. Honestly with the media and everything so crazy as it is right now is hard to determine truth from fantasy. I do know this though. The narrative we're getting crammed down our throats is clearly the wrong one. If it were the right one they wouldn't need to push it so hard. Truth is neither option is acceptable, but the one they want most is clearly the worst by default.

I can't tell you their exact goals, they are too clandestine for that. I'll tell you a big one they've done and one they are pushing. Citizen's United they've succeeded at and the TPP is what they are working on right now. I could go into more, but I'm tired. Been mostly avoiding this rabbit hole lately. Am regretting getting back into it already. I can't stop what's coming is obvious at this point.

Want to enjoy what time I have left while the world has at least a little sanity left before madness truly sets in. I just hope we're not as far along as I suspect.
edit on 10/18/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: underwerks

Oh, spare me!

Writing and calling leaders doesn't work for anyone. You are not special for any reason, snowflake, not because you are black, brown, Asian, or whatever and not because you are under 25 ... not even because you sleep with men, women or goats! They. Don't. Care.

But they'll tell you they do and that the only reason they can't get you exactly what you think you need, want, and desire is because of that "other" group. It's all "their" fault.

Meanwhile you ignore the very real impacts of certain policies they all enforce or don't as a group, no matter which "side" they play.

Wake up and watch the real ball, not the charade.

They ALL want open borders. Why? It's not compassion or fairness. They all want more government control of everything. It's not because it's "fair" or because it works; it's because it takes more control away from you over your life and puts it in their hands, across the board, no matter what we talk about.

And while you and I keep getting poorer, they all get richer no matter which "side" they claim to be on.

Nothing I wrote singled me out as special of any kind, but that didn't stop you from trying to delegitimize my point of view with your labels, huh? Why? I'm far from ignorant of the fact that the government doesn't care about any of us. Where in anything I wrote did I imply the opposite? And who on Earth would want, much less expect the government to give them what they need, want, and desire? I get what you're saying. The first part of your post was relevant, but the rest was assuming things you think I believe in and then admonishing me for it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

What will happen next year? Will they learn to talk across the table? Or will they just continue with the flat-out puerile refusal and opposition?

Here's a hint:

Sen. McCain Says Republicans Will Block All Court Nominations If Clinton Wins

That whole post made me smile Buzzy. Reading some of the links now...

I always had this idea in the back of my mind that if we are wired differently - there's an evolutionary reason for it. Maybe to survive in groups we must need both kinds of thinking to create a kind of push/pull balancing act that makes the whole thing work

Or not. This election is driving us all crazy. There's a missing element I think. Something from the outside imposing itself on all of it and that something makes this election feel like some kind of surreal (and not fun) Cirque du Soleil performance art

Because, you just have to wonder - how? Why? What?

:-)

If I say anything else I will only sound arrogant

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Two things I will point out,

1> Monica lewinsky's dress

2> staffers taking the 5th after being given immunity.

so, explain!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
The fallacy is that no matter how violent the Dems might be, it doesn't change how violent the GOP is. Your title implies different and that just isn't true.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
WHAT EVER happened to that story about long dead FBI agent being found in Trump plaza with a pistol and suppressor anyway?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Can't follow the logic?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Fair enough.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

DP
edit on 19-10-2016 by MagicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Can't follow the logic?

There is no logic in your post. All the violence we've seen has come from Democrats but somehow the GOP are the violent ones? That makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
There is no logic in your post. All the violence we've seen has come from Democrats but somehow the GOP are the violent ones? That makes no sense.

So the guy in the first video with the "make america great again" cap roughing someone up is a dem? Or the guy who said Clinton needs to be taken out and doubles down isn't violence or a threat of violence?

If you think all the violence has only come from one side then your looking at things from a partisan perspective.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The firebombing was done by another conservative group that left swastikas behind.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join