It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After a firebombing, mob beatings and assassination attempt on Trump, NBC calls the GOP violent.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's amazing that after all the violence we've seen from the left this election, the media sees the GOP as the violent ones. I'm pretty sure all the Hillary supporters out there don't worry about getting beat up or having their property defaced because of their support for Hillary. However, Trump supporters can't say the same. I'm baffled by this alternate reality created by the media and that people actually believe it.

CNN did the same a few days ago, blaming the firebombing on "Trump's rhetoric", or people who draw Mohammad for the violence perpetrated by Muslims. The same goes for left wing mobs who were beating up Trump supporters in San Jose. The San Jose Mayor blamed Trump for coming to their city.

It's just more proof of the corruption and collusion between the press and the Democrat party.

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Not surprising in the least.

While Trump was having his rallies, 99.999% of the time the violence was coming from his "protestors" not his supporters yet the media continued saying Trump and his supporters were violent.

It's an upside down narrative where the left accuses Trump and his supporters of committing all the disgusting acts that they are actually doing.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So do we blame a woman for getting raped because of the way she dresses? Seems to be a parallel to me.

Once again, the left and their outlets are saying sit down and shut up.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Right, and we now have proof of this in the O'Keeffe videos as well.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Come on Bulk, this can't really surprise you. When Trump supporters were being attacked at Trump rallies all you heard about was the violence at the Trump Rally. The MSM never mentioned that it was Hillary supporters attacking the Trump supporters. LOL

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I have believed this for a long time...that the far left mindset is a kind of mental illness. It is borderline mass psychosis on a level that is incomprehensible.

We now know that people were paid by Hillary Clinton's people to create violence at Trump rallies. It is on video! Yet, somehow the violence is Trump's fault. Mental illness, I tell 'ya!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Actually, I don't think too many people do take the MSM seriously any more. A couple of months ago, a poll came out where only 29% of people said they trust the media. That's less than 1/3. And the reporting has only become even more blatantly one-sided since then. We might be down to 1/4 or less by now.

Regardless of who wins the election, that is probably going to be the real result: The MSM is dead as a reputable news source.
Of course, they'll blame that on Trump as well...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Cannot "Democrats" just do the one right thing, and change their party's name to a more appropriate "Tyrants" ... Fits very well with their fundraising as well. Its a pure win-win.

It is totally beyond me how Dems can accept their party condoning to sort of actions they by fact have been doing.

Are we accepting violence as an option - there is no limit for it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

When one incites violence and is met with violence,
why are you surprised with the outcome?
Trump and his supporters know very well
the environment he has carefully cultivated
and nurtured. It pisses people off.

Here is the story about the democratic office being attacked the same night as the republican office - it was actually attacked before the republican office -

www.rawstory.com...

Here is just one video of countless I can link to you of Trump supporters attacking protesters..

www.nbcnews.com...

Such staunch hypocrisy...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Come on Bulk, this can't really surprise you. When Trump supporters were being attacked at Trump rallies all you heard about was the violence at the Trump Rally. The MSM never mentioned that it was Hillary supporters attacking the Trump supporters. LOL

It's SO obvious, yet they boldly claim there is no evidence of media/Democrats/Hillary collusion.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Whether you agree with the methods or not, you should understand WHY people feel this way about Trump. To a large swath of the population, Trump is Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, George Bush, Richard Nixon, and Ronald Reagan all rolled into one. The feeling is more akin to "If you could protest and try to stop the next Hitler, would you do it?".

I'm not saying I agree with the methods but I understand their fear and frustration and anger. Now, we can argue all day about why people think what they do, (with most right-wing people blaming it on a big media conspiracy to make Trump out to be all those bad things in peoples eyes) but at the end of the day it's the posturing and words that Trump chooses himself that people are making a judgement from.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

So you are victim blaming / shaming?

I thought that was a bad thing?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
They are getting more desperate by the hour.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

When one incites violence and is met with violence,
why are you surprised with the outcome?

Trump and his supporters know very well
the environment he has carefully cultivated
and nurtured. It pisses people off.

This is one warped mindset. Honestly, would you justify violence against the government or against Democrats because they piss people off? A lot of things left wingers say and do piss me off, but I would never use that as a rationale for violence.

Here is just one video of countless I can link to you of Trump supporters attacking protesters..

www.nbcnews.com...

Such staunch hypocrisy...

That's one guy punching another who is there specifically to incite a reaction. You guys always point to like 4 of these videos, along with the media. You always ignore the hundreds of videos showing Democrat voters (some waving the flags of foreign countries)destroying property, causing mayhem, mob beatings and # talking.

(The woman in the picture isn't crying, she's wiping egg from her eye after being cornered and pelted with eggs by a Democrat party mob.)
edit on 18-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

That's the best you can do triggered child?
Let me guess you're anti-pc and proudly call yourself a deplorable?

Are you trying to guilt me?
Thought "MEN" like you were above that child?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

LOL

Sources from NBC and RawStory.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
It's an upside down narrative where the left accuses Trump and his supporters of committing all the disgusting acts that they are actually doing.

For another example, look at the accusations of sexual assault against Trump. All of the liberals attacking Trump completely ignore the fact that Bill Clinton has a reputation for forcing himself on women that goes back to the early 1990's at least, and includes everything up to forcible rape (Juanita Broaddrick). I have heard multiple commentators -- all women -- actively slut-shame Bill's victims in recent weeks. How these people can stand to look at themselves in the mirror is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Whether you agree with the methods or not, you should understand WHY people feel this way about Trump. To a large swath of the population, Trump is Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, George Bush, Richard Nixon, and Ronald Reagan all rolled into one. The feeling is more akin to "If you could protest and try to stop the next Hitler, would you do it?".

Who cares what your" feelings" are? I don't. A lot of Democrat leaders are a lot of bad things to a lot of people, but I don't see you justifying violence staging them using that logic. Tell me, do you ever apply the standards you hold others to on yourself?

But at the end of the day it's the posturing and words that Trump chooses himself that people are making a judgement from.

No, not really. Clinton does and says a lot of bad things. She lies a lot too, but you don't see the media constantly playing them, talking about them or using them against Hillary in negative attacks. Instead we see quite the opposite.

At the end of the day, you're being told what to think using various nefarious methods and you accept it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Not justification but it's the explanation.
You know very well what Trump in his early days of the campaign up to just a couple of months ago called
for his supporters to do - ACT WITH VIOLENCE. That's your messiah saying that and allowing his followers to internalize.
I don't need to convince you of it -you're well aware of it because this is not the first thread or post where you have come to him in white horse and shinning armor to his glorious defense.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

It is nonsense. I remember Don Lemon trying to implicate Trump as a cause in the Chicago protest, which we now know is utterly false.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join