It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*waves awkwardly*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

I've been browsing the site for a few months and I think I've spent enough time here to sign up. It sure looks different when you have an account xD

I'm what you'd generally describe as antisocial, mainly because my interests are frowned upon or too abnormal for general discussion, so I hope I will be able to converse with the fine people here on occasion.

Introductions sure are boring, who even reads these things? I'll admit I didn't read introductions before I was a member, but I guess I'll set apart some time for it in the future, since some of you have taken the time to read this drivel.

Tftac

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tftac

Welcome...well, WE read the introductions. Its a minimal suggested requirement so we get to know your likes, interests, dislikes etc.

As a members only forum, we have an owner, Ts and Cs, and things you can and cant post and decorum to follow. Some things you can speak on, others can get you banned. Some sources, linx and sites are known hoaxes too....so....

You can find all the "how-to's"-video uploading, pics, thread rules, banned topics etc...in the Freshman's Forum and in The Board Forums...check it all out...and again...

Welcome to ATS!.....MS

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.. and I agree the site looks much better when u become a member. Less ads too, is a bonus

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Tftac.
Plenty of antisocial folks here, socializing with other antisocial folks.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Tftac!

If you are wondering what the person replying is talking about, hit the 'a reply to' link and the original post pops up in a little window. Membership has its privileges!

Enjoy your time here at the asylum!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
hello fellow newbie!

i too lurked for way too long before making an account. i think once i get 5 posts ill introduce myself as well

top topics

join