It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Green Bay Wisconsin LIVE Stream 17OCT16

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Isnt it disturbing how Trump supporters never say anything to indicate they care about any kind of decency, honor, or goodness?
edit on 17-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Isnt it disturbing how Trump supporters never say anything to indicate they care about any kind of decency, honor, or goodness?

I missed the 'honor,goodness, and DECENCY' of that demagoguery.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I have never seen a man work so hard as trump for this, especially at his age, he Has my respect.

Considering the Man is a Billionaire , you have to Ask yourself why is he Even Running for President , when he is Set for Life Financially . The Only Answer to that Question in My Opinion is that he Actually Cares about America , and Wants to see it Become the Leader of the Free World Again .Am I just being Naive, Believing that ? You Tell Me .

I believe it.

His whole life has been turned upside down, I believe he cares.

If he cares, why doesn't he pay the 3,500 companies whose owners are suing him for nonpayment? (like the guy that he ordered $100,000 worth of pianos from and then only paid him $70,000 because Trump said that was all they were worth to him.)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

See what I mean. Excuses and deflection.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Gotta link or are you just spreading talking points?

3500 open lawsuits would have been major news....

edit on Mon, 17 Oct 2016 22:47:46 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

The only thing I saw here:

Was this.

noun 1. a person, especially an orator or political leader,who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.

Demagoguery

edit on 17-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Excuses and deflection.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

BYRD is mistaken. OVER THE DECADES, Trump has paid thousands of contractors properly, because they've done their work satisfactorily. There are hundreds that he did not pay ALL the money that they wanted, because the work was unsatisfactory.

Even this CNN "hit piece" from June contains the truth, waayyy down at the bottom of the article.
Link: www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
a reply to: kruphix

Sorry, he was not lying about voter fraud. He quoted a very specific study and report on non-USA citizens voting in the 2008 presidential election specifically in North Carolina.

Only US Americans believe the myth of perfect elections without fraud. Those of us outside the USA know only too well the amount of voter fraud that goes on in the USA. We could go back to Lyndon Baines Johnson's senatorial campaign where he was elected to the Senate by the dead.

And,

How rampant voter fraud in Minnesota likely changed the course of American politics By Thomas Lifson But for voter fraud in Minnesota, we would not have Obamacare.

That is the scenario of a case being heard by the Supreme Court of Minnesota, over likely voter fraud that made the difference in the 2008 election of Senator Al Franken, whose vote was absolutely necessary for the passage of Obamacare.

John Hinderaker of Powerline explains: Here in Minnesota, a case is pending in our Supreme Court that challenges same day registration and various actions by our Democratic Secretary of State that have enabled illegal voting. I haven’t yet had time to evaluate the plaintiffs’ legal arguments, but the factual allegations are explosive: A new voter fraud case before the Minnesota Supreme Court claims 1,366 ineligible felons have cast at least 1,670 fraudulent votes in recent statewide elections, possibly tipping the outcome of close contests, including the 2008 U.S. Senate race.

The lawyers representing plaintiffs in the case have done a great deal of digging, and have come up with names, dates and places–illegal votes that likely swung Minnesota elections toward Democratic candidates. The illegal votes that plaintiffs have been able to document are only a small fraction of the actual total: Court papers demonstrate how the incomplete list of ineligible voters provided to local election officials routinely allows felons, wards of the state, immigrants [who are not citizens] and other ineligible persons to register and vote.

“The 1,366 identified felons who have been permitted to vote is believed to be only a fraction of the true total,” the 110 page court petition filed by MVA and former Rep. Kirk Stensrud states. “Cooperation from the Secretary of State would have allowed for a more complete accounting of the number of ineligible persons who have been permitted to vote.”

Directly relevant to the election of Franken: MVA found 941 ineligible felons who were allowed to vote in 2008 alone, exceeding the 312 vote margin separating DFL candidate Al Franken and GOP Sen. Norm Coleman after a grueling recount. Felons overwhelmingly vote Democrat (which is why Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe is trying to get them on the voter rolls to help elect Hillary), so there is almost no doubt that we can thank illegal votes for Obamacare getting passed into law.

But for voter fraud in Minnesota, we would not have Obamacare.

That is the scenario of a case being heard by the Supreme Court of Minnesota, over likely voter fraud that made the difference in the 2008 election of Senator Al Franken, whose vote was absolutely necessary for the passage of Obamacare.

www.americanthinker.com...

The voter fraud is real.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...#!

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I apologize, I didn't read the thread and unfortunately missed the rally.

Did he rape anyone?

What am I saying, of course he did.

How many did he rape?

Nevermind, I'll just catch the rape count on cnn tomorrow morning right after the in depth coverage of the latest wikileaks documents.

Not rape per se, but a lot of grabbing, A LOT OF GRABBING!

The dude was like a friggin octopus with 20 foot arms!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Trump has been awful for this country. He has torn it apart. He has fostered hate and division... his rhetoric has been the worst ever.... Instead of a political opponent he has turned his opposition into an enemy in the eyes of his supporters. They are being brainwashed and turned into anti-American extremists.... He can't even control their rage at his rallies... they are a mob spinning out of control.

Oh yeah?

Who says you people are right about anything?

We are tired of the lies and getting screwed.

That's the only division in play.

The left wants to divide with identity politics, class, etc and cries of whatever-ismphobists, when people don't play along.

That's the reality of the lefts rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

When you live in a rural area, your data stream doesn't support video at all times. Phones don't work everyday, or in all locations either. But nice of you to act like I inconvenienced you. I was trying to stay on top of current events by checking the thread when I could get the page to load at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Have you not seen this? It was reported early on, and people have been suing him for nonpayment all during his run for President.

USA Today is one main source

Wikipedia actually has an article on the lawsuits

He used the Freedom Kids video and performance and then rooked them

Among the lawsuits, class action against him by employees for not paying overtime, etc...

Sued by people in a licensing deal

He says he's not going to settle lawsuits

The piano player ($30,000)

And the 169 Federal (not personal/corporate/small court) lawsuits against him

Currently being sued for using the Emergency Alert Service message to send campaign messages

Luxury condo owners sue him for fraud (re: units they bought from him). Donald settles lawsuit

The whole Trump University mess

Fox News on some of the lawsuits

And the list goes on. Somewhere there are news stories that he hired people as campaign analysts and then his campaign downgraded the position to "volunteer" and refused to pay.

Google search shows a lot of reports on this

Seriously... if he treats the "little people" like this, why do you think he will change his behavior as President?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

BYRD is mistaken. OVER THE DECADES, Trump has paid thousands of contractors properly, because they've done their work satisfactorily. There are hundreds that he did not pay ALL the money that they wanted, because the work was unsatisfactory.

Even this CNN "hit piece" from June contains the truth, waayyy down at the bottom of the article.
Link: www.cnn.com...

You have to ask then, "what kind of inept businessman doesn't know that he's hiring unreliable contractors?" Even my insurance guy knows how to hire contractors that give full measure. I think, personally, he's lying because he can make money by cheating them out of their fees.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I've been in the building trades for 20+ years. When someone doesn't pay, I go to court, prove my work was completed according to the contract, then I'm awarded a lien. If these are honest contractors doing quality work, on time, and within budget. They also can be awarded liens to pay. Apparently they don't know wtf they're doing, or don't know buisness laws that apply to them.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114

I've been in the building trades for 20+ years. When someone doesn't pay, I go to court, prove my work was completed according to the contract, then I'm awarded a lien. If these are honest contractors doing quality work, on time, and within budget. They also can be awarded liens to pay. Apparently they don't know wtf they're doing, or don't know buisness laws that apply to them.

Read the details. He has quite a few liens against him (and more lawsuits filed against him than the five top developers in the country combined.) He countersued to get out of paying many of the liens - in the case of DeutscheBank, he managed to get the terms extended five years but there's no evidence he's paying.

The amounts are so great that it can't be done in Small Claims court and the cases take years (he countersues multiple times on each lawsuit, or so I've gathered.) So he'll beat you to death with your own lawyer fees.

I don't know how many lawyers you can afford, but if it was me, I can't afford representation on that scale.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I can't afford that scale either. Exactly why a guy tried to stiff me on a 4800 sq. Ft. Home I built for him. He didn't realize I could keep him from getting his occupancy permit till he paid me. Original contract was 125$ per sq. Ft. By the time court was done, with all fees involved, it turned into about 225$ per sq ft. Courts are pretty serious about not paying your bills. However I didn't know deutsch bank was a contractor, must be something to do with huge commercial jobs. I'm just a home builder, don't do work on that scale.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I get the Impression that People that go to Trump Rallies expect to be Entertained by him when there . The Chanting and Cheering from the Audience reminds me of a Rock Concert Atmosphere . After it is over , and they Head for the Exits , those Supporters Return to Normal and get on with their Lives .

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join