It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Green Bay Wisconsin LIVE Stream 17OCT16

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

The Obvious Difference Between the Two is this . Hillary Clinton in 30 Years of Politics has Proven that she Truly is a " Career Politician " , and Career Politicians More than Likely Never Held a " Real Job " in their Entire Lives like Most Americans , Ergo , they take the Easy Route to Success and Power . That being said , I look at Mr. Trump , a Man with Obvious Flaws , ( Narcissism , Egotism , Idealism , and a Mind who Recognizes Practicality as a Way to a Means ) , and I make the Assumption that the Stark Difference between the Two is , to me , Political Intent . From there I make the Likely Choice when Considering giving My Vote to . Mr. Trump . Life is all about Choices , whatever we Choose , we HAVE TO Live with it . I am Prepared for the Consequences after Considerable Intuitive Thought .
edit on 17-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Are you really eating up all these [impossible] promises and hyperbole?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
For example, Trump is currently lying about voter fraud.

Trump is currently lying about voter fraud. voter registration fraud as voter fraud, which are two completely different issues.

That is Debatable . Over 20 Million People in the United States Currently have Suspect Voter Registration , and BEFORE you Reply I am Full of Crap , Google it , I am Tired of People who Refuse to Do their Own Research when it comes to Arguing a Point .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm really not concerned with anyone else.

But...we're "stronger together"...right?

They don't even get how communistic that slogan is.

There is no I there.

As in INDIVIDUAL rights.

As the individual is sacrificed on the alter of the collective.

I Agree with you there Comrade .......)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Donald Trump has the stamina and talent to get his proposals to Congress and to help push them through. Hillary is a weak, deceitful, mentally deficient, selfish, spineless, non-talented, non-personable, sickly, "all about me!" candidate.
edit on 10/17/2016 by carewemust because: Hillary Will Ruin America through her selfish eneptness.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Please folks VOTE TRUMP It's the only viable and realistic choice.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

He quoted a very specific study and report on non-USA citizens voting in the 2008 presidential election specifically in North Carolina.

I don't suppose you could provide more information about that study? Did it have something to do with this?
voterintegrityproject.com...

23 (maybe) non-citizen cases? Out of how many voting citizens in the state?

I missed the rally. Did Donald say there were yuge numbers?
edit on 10/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

When you look at the choices, we have one pure establishment trying to slide into office..

On the other side we have a candidate that somehow beat the system and is now fighting the establishment in his own party trying to win this election..

That says something to me... not to mention that the MSM is actively promoting the establishment GOP pick Evan McMullin, who never even showed up until Trump won the nomination...

That in itself is sketchy as hell, considering how much time the MSM usually gives third party folks....

It's ok if folks think I am foolish for grasping at this last chance to bring back America, I am past the uphill climb to middle age, and I consider myself part of the reason our gov't has reached the level of corruption it has...

In my life I voted.. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Perot, Bush Jr twice, McCain , Johnson... now we are here...

I consider Trump to be more centrist than conservative... folks may differ.. but I think the Dems have gone so far left that they have lost their way...

That's it in a nutshell... it's ok to disagree with my assessment, that's why we are here aren't we?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I apologize, I didn't read the thread and unfortunately missed the rally.

Did he rape anyone?

What am I saying, of course he did.

How many did he rape?

Nevermind, I'll just catch the rape count on cnn tomorrow morning right after the in depth coverage of the latest wikileaks documents.
edit on 17-10-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He quoted a very specific study and report on non-USA citizens voting in the 2008 presidential election specifically in North Carolina.

I don't suppose you could provide more information about that study?

Come On Phage , You Already Know about that . The Devil's Advocate Suits you to a Tee............

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
To me the most important thing Trump spoke about was his proposal for bans on lobbying by Congress once they leave office and bans on Executive Branch authorities after they leave office. This is key if the USA is not to be for sale to the highest bidder.

He also talked about reforms that would ban foreign money from the US elections, and a ban on foreign entities from raising money for US elections.

These are real issues he needs to focus on.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I apologize, I didn't read the thread and unfortunately missed the rally.

Did he rape anyone?

What am I saying, of course he did.

How many did he rape?

Nevermind, I'll just catch the rape count on cnn tomorrow morning right after the in depth coverage of the latest wikileaks documents.

No , Unfortunately Mr. Trump did Not Rape Any Women at the Rally Tonight , but he did make some Sigh .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't have his speech in front of me. I was posting on the fly. I recognised the study he referred to because I remember reading it some years ago before my retirement. I will see if I can locate it, but I suspect his campaign will come forward with more details. What you cite is not what he referenced.

There were far fewer Trump idiosyncrasies in this speech, and that may indicate some new voices helping to craft his message or perhaps the speech itself.

I do not recall him saying "yuge". I always try to give US Americans a pass on your strange and funny accents.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

but I suspect his campaign will come forward with more details.
Don't count on it.

I'm pretty sure that's it. North Carolina, 2008.

The guys who put it out did some really silly stuff to make it sound like it would have made a difference. But those are the numbers they based it on. And be sure to read what they say above the chart.

edit on 10/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

If Mr. Trump Ever used the Term " Large " , I Think I might say he has a " Double " .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: windword

Donald Trump has the stamina and talent to get his proposals to Congress and to help push them through. Hillary is a weak, deceitful, mentally deficient, selfish, spineless, non-talented, non-personable, sickly, "all about me!" candidate.

Well if shes that inept then how did she make sure a world leader was killed?

How did her and Bill off all those people?

How has she kept the clinton foundations shenanigans under wraps all these years?

I could go on, and keep in mind im most definitely not a hillary fan ( I hate that i have to keep saying this because Trump supporters always default to that deflection)

You cant have it both ways.......

As for Trump, hes none of those things, and he doesnt listen to ANY of his advisers, ask any of them that finally left the campaign, he thinks he knows everything, and refuses to work with anyone.....
edit on 10/17/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Please folks VOTE TRUMP It's the only viable and realistic choice.

Thank you!

Id rather repeatedly shut my unmentionables in a sliding glass door.........

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Which world leader do you speak of? The "we came we saw he died" leader?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Does no one see the danger in a mob chanting "lock her up! lock her up!" ? These people... they're losing it...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

We see the danger in electing someone that says 'Can't we just Drone the guy'.

Reference to silencing someones speech because it's and 'inconvenient truth'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join