It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Green Bay Wisconsin LIVE Stream 17OCT16

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It's more than worth the effort to save America...

Over 35K watching the feed as of this post, and isn't it wonderful that the pool feed audio is suspect? Always happens to Trump...

Sounds like some of Hillary's folks are out in force as well

edit on Mon, 17 Oct 2016 18:51:40 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Trail balloon? I didn't find that phrase in your link. I did read Axelrod's comment

Please read the full article/editorial (and not just Axelrod's tweet).

I think I understand you're point of view. Trump bad; Hillary good. There is NO collusion between the major news outlets with Hillary against Trump (nor was there any collusion with the DNC with Hillary against Bernie).

I would just point out though that the person(s) launching a Trial Balloon doesn't state that it is a Trial Balloon. That would defeat it's purpose.

From Merriam-Webster Dictionary:

Trial Balloon: a project or scheme tentatively announced in order to test public opinion

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I have never seen a man work so hard as trump for this, especially at his age, he Has my respect.

Considering the Man is a Billionaire , you have to Ask yourself why is he Even Running for President , when he is Set for Life Financially . The Only Answer to that Question in My Opinion is that he Actually Cares about America , and Wants to see it Become the Leader of the Free World Again .Am I just being Naive, Believing that ? You Tell Me .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It's a dog whistle to the types of people they want to attract.

They know exactly what they are doing.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I have never seen a man work so hard as trump for this, especially at his age, he Has my respect.

Considering the Man is a Billionaire , you have to Ask yourself why is he Even Running for President , when he is Set for Life Financially . The Only Answer to that Question in My Opinion is that he Actually Cares about America , and Wants to see it Become the Leader of the Free World Again .Am I just being Naive, Believing that ? You Tell Me .

It's a tough call. Couldn't the same be said of Hillary? She's set for life financially. I suppose that the difference is that (maybe) since a tremendous amount of the Clinton family's wealth have come from "speaking fees" from various entities.... those entities may be expecting something in return and since this presidential run has been in the cards for years (or decades) it's possible that on some level.... Hillary has no choice.
Disclaimer: That's getting a bit conspiratorial...even for me.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The amount of people watching the event does not correlate to support.

I'm watching it just to see the idiotic things Trump says.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

The amount of people watching the event does not correlate to support.

I'm watching it just to see the idiotic things Trump says.

I doubt there is necessarily a correlation between those watching an event and overall support.

I do think that the number of people that make the time to actually show up at events is a slight indicator of "where the public is" regarding a candidate.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
For example, Trump is currently lying about voter fraud.

He is trying to pass of voter registration fraud as voter fraud, which are two completely different issues.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Working overtime I see... no worries... it's nearly 40K now, and there are some disruptions happening that should please you

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I do think that the number of people that make the time to actually show up at events is a slight indicator of "where the public is" regarding a candidate.

Historical data says otherwise.

This claim is made every election, because for whatever reason, Republicans love political rallies.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Which disruptions....Trump supporters yelling "Bill's a rapist" or "Execute her"?

Or the others speaking out against Trump?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I believe it.

His whole life has been turned upside down, I believe he cares.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You must have missed it, there were a few disruptions... now Trump's on to putting in place a 5 year ban on folks in government to be able to lobby...

I like that... that would put a 5 year speed bump in the revolving door of lobbyist influence...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm really not concerned with anyone else.

But...we're "stronger together"...right?

They don't even get how communistic that slogan is.

There is no I there.

As in INDIVIDUAL rights.

As the individual is sacrificed on the alter of the collective.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Promises, promises! Congress will NEVER pass it, and he knows it! Pandering, pandering!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: carewemust

Some of her friends in the media are saying that Hillary should back out of this next debate.

LOL! Where do you come up with this stuff!

It was David Axelrod (former Hitler impersonator) who said it.
Link: www.bizpacreview.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Sorry, he was not lying about voter fraud. He quoted a very specific study and report on non-USA citizens voting in the 2008 presidential election specifically in North Carolina.

Only US Americans believe the myth of perfect elections without fraud. Those of us outside the USA know only too well the amount of voter fraud that goes on in the USA. We could go back to Lyndon Baines Johnson's senatorial campaign where he was elected to the Senate by the dead.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: eluryh22

Historical data says otherwise.

This claim is made every election, because for whatever reason, Republicans love political rallies.

I can't say if that is right or wrong. Do you have any links where I can verify that? I know Obama drew ENORMOUS crowds wherever he went. Romney didn't do too bad but it paled in comparison as best I can remember. I also remember Obama killing it in the previous election and McCain... meh. Let me know if there is anywhere I can read about your assertion.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Promises, promises! Congress will NEVER pass it, and he knows it! Pandering, pandering!

We need to start somewhere, CONGRESS is full of those embedded leeches sucking this country dry...

It would be nice to have at least ONE branch of our Fed Gov't looking out for the folks.....

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hillary would be too weak to pick up any children and speak to them like Trump is doing, this far along in any of her rallies!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join