It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vatican observatory in arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
more podesta emails with edgar mitchell
https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/12127

email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn Sepp) from Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell requesting meeting From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2014-10-01 09:35 Subject: email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn Sepp) from Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell requesting meeting RE: Apollo 14 Astronaut Edgar Mitchell requests meeting with John Podesta to discuss Disclosure

Hugs Eryn, Dr. Edgar Mitchell asks that I write to Mr. Podesta and you requesting his meeting in Washington, DC with John to discuss Disclosure and zero point energy. As John is aware, more than 20 countries including the Vatican have released top secret papers discussing extraterrestrial incidents on Earth over many years. The US has NOT participated in Disclosure, yet. Attending the meeting with Dr. Mitchell will be the following: Mr. Dan Hill, Catholic philanthropist Dr. Michael Mansfield, Catholic retired Air Force Colonel Mrs. Terri Mansfield, Catholic consultant replacing Dr. Rebecca Wright for Dr. Mitchell in this matter. Because of his own background as a Catholic, we feel it is imperative that John be aware of the Vatican’s interest in ETI, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, and in sustainability for our planet. The Vatican has hosted global seminars on the repercussions of humans interacting with ETI, and how this will affect religion and consciousness. The Vatican’s Observatory is located here in Arizona, and its top astronomers including Father Jose Funes and Brother Guy Consolmagno, who have met with Pope Francis, have publicly stated that God’s creation could very well include OTHER intelligent life, and that would mean they are our “brothers”. We work with specific ETI from a contiguous universe. They are nonviolent and in complete obedience to God. Our ETI’s connection to zero point energy is obvious in that their purpose is to guide Edgar’s international Quantrek science team to apply their zero point energy research for humanity, to move away from the use of fossil fuels which are so deleterious to our fragile planet. Quantrek’s science intuitive, Dr. Suzanne Mendelssohn, also a practicing Catholic, advises the Quantrek team as to the specific Tau neutrino which is the foundation for zero point energy, something CERN scientists have begun to study, as well as scientists all over the planet. Because of the recent demonstrations addressing the overwhelming issue of climate change, and President Obama’s own concern, we feel the timing is perfect to meet with John to map out a plan involving Disclosure and zero point energy. After having met with US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto at the UN Mission in Geneva on July 4, Edgar announced to Swiss media that he intends to return to the moon on a space ship fueled by zero point energy at age 100, in 16 years. Thank you for letting us know 3 possible dates and times for our meeting with John, so we can prepare travel logistics.
Love, Terri Terri Donovan Mansfield Director: Quantrek ETI (Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Peace Task Force, Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD | Science Officer & Founder 602.885.9058 | [email protected] On behalf of: Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek Apollo 14 astronaut 6th man to walk on the Moon

www.terrimansfield.com...

OUR MISSION We educate humans about our work with our nonviolent obedient-to-God ETI, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, from the contiguous universe whose mission is to work with our scientists to bring zero point energy here for the purpose of extending life on our fragile Earth. We fundraise with billionaires only, for carefully selected 501(c)3s who are transforming society.

www.vaticanobservatory.va...

i find all this interesting....... the vatican is involved with aliens because they worship the christian god as well?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

The Vatican has hosted global seminars on the repercussions of humans interacting with ETI, and how this will affect religion and consciousness

The Vatican is not involved with Aliens but they are interested in the prospect , if God created the Universe then they are our brothers and sisters no matter how slimy they may be .

edit on 17-10-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Wow! This is very cool! I always thought that the Vatican knew more about ETI's than most of us. SnF!!
edit on 17-10-2016 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

God’s creation could very well include OTHER intelligent life

as an atheist, i find this laughable. to me it seems the vatican knows of ETI and in an effort to keep the brainwashed jesus followers herded up, are trying to make the excuse that the ets were also gods creation.

if aliens exist, and it is made known to the general public, then religion would break down and basically be considered invalid or debunked and we would say here.

i think the vatican knows of aliens... through very old religious texts they have hidden in their library. i think they fight to keep it secret because it would decimate all prior thought processes. and it would.
we are not alone in this galaxy, its just impossible.

so how do we convince the general public that god and jesus do exist if aliens or other intelligent life is proven to exist.
you cant

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

God’s creation could very well include OTHER intelligent life

as an atheist, i find this laughable. to me it seems the vatican knows of ETI and in an effort to keep the brainwashed jesus followers herded up, are trying to make the excuse that the ets were also gods creation.

if aliens exist, and it is made known to the general public, then religion would break down and basically be considered invalid or debunked and we would say here.

i think the vatican knows of aliens... through very old religious texts they have hidden in their library. i think they fight to keep it secret because it would decimate all prior thought processes. and it would.
we are not alone in this galaxy, its just impossible.

so how do we convince the general public that god and jesus do exist if aliens or other intelligent life is proven to exist.
you cant

I agree with everything 100%. I also believe that the Vatican has known about ETI for a long time but have suppressed this info to stay in power. As you said, Extra Terrestrial Intelligence (ETI) would change the validity of most religion(s) on Earth. That's why they are saying that they are GOD's creation just like us. This statement keeps them valid in light of disclosure.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

They just want to evangelise the aliens.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Religion as a whole has no business interfering in cosmic affairs. We as a species can't even co-exist with one another regarding our own many religions.

What if an alien race created us, we would reject that idea? It's no different than us creating A.I.

Sooner or later humanity will have to face the fact that religion is meant to have a place in your heart and only your heart and not meant to be used as a BE ALL and END ALL to anything regarding what we may discover in space. We are a young species with so much to learn.

Let us not pretend we all already know what is God or a higher being. It may as well be someone who is a being of flesh and blood just from a different dimension.
edit on 17-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What is zero point?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

i have a feeling the ets, etis, ebes, reptoids, or whomever it is that comes from this "contigious" universe would be laughing for days if we told them about the jesus and mohammed .
basing life on stories written by primative man thousands of years ago is not only stupid, but also undermines our species ability to evolve, learn, and grow.

facts are facts, proof is proof, and more and more people are becoming aware that they were born with sheeps wool.
i have shaved mine, an decided to have my mind filled with wonder, not poisoned with fairy tales.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I think this part troubles me more:

We fundraise with billionaires only, for carefully selected 501(c)3s who are transforming society.

Added:

Still, there is always room for ETs in Christianity. It could be said that they were made as well but could also be said that they are the fallen angels or even angels themselves.

edit on 17-10-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

can you please explain to me what part of genesis states that god created life besides humanity?

im trying to find something and all i see is that nephilim who were sons of god.

does the bible even mention the possibility of et life? im not a buybull type, so i have no idea if there is scripture stating god created others than humans.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
What is zero point?

LINK

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I had read some time ago that the Pope was going to teach about aliens and how they were also created by God, so that when the truth does come out Catholics will be ...prepared (brainwashed to stay in line). My thoughts: they don't want to lose their religion, power, money and church.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

This is the danger in thinking everything wikileaks produces is in some way an insight into secrets of the NWO, and not a reflection that they too get an almighty load of rubbish in their inbox.

The Vatican has acknowledged the likelihood of life on other planets - this is a fact. The press asked the current Pope what he would do if he met 'little green men from Mars' (the journalists words) in a press conference and I think he said he would either say hello or baptise them - clearly a joke in response to a joke question.

The above are known and although my recollection of the latter is a little wishy washy, we know it happened. I've asked this before on ATS, can anyone provide any information that any chief leader of any recognised religion who has outright refuted any possibility of life elsewhere in the universe in the last couple of hundred years or so, I don't think anyone has been able to provide such information even though they will still say evidence is hidden because it will 'destroy religions'.

AS discussed elsewhere on ATS, how seriously you take an email with a sending address of '[email protected]' is fairly moot. The body of the mail mixes various memes as though one proves the other........... basically a hack job not worth the bytes it consumes IMHO.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

can you please explain to me what part of genesis states that god created life besides humanity?

im trying to find something and all i see is that nephilim who were sons of god.

does the bible even mention the possibility of et life? im not a buybull type, so i have no idea if there is scripture stating god created others than humans.

If you want to make that argument (not that I agree or disagree with it), what about everything that flies in the sky, swims in the seas or walks on the land - why have you limited Earth life forms to humanity?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You said it just now. The sons of God. Who's to say they're not aliens? The fallen angels could also be the ETs we see since they took on bodies.

Even went as far as doing a quick google search for you:

Ezekiel 1:1-28 - Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth [month], in the fifth [day] of the month, as I [was] among the captives by the river of Chebar, [that] the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.

Ezekiel 1:4 - And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness [was] about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

Revelation 9:7-11 - And the shapes of the locusts [were] like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads [were] as it were crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as the faces of men.
Colossians 1:16 - For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Genesis 6:1-22 - And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Deuteronomy 17:3 - And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

Isaiah 45:12 - I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, [even] my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

1 Corinthians 15:40 - [There are] also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial [is] one, and the [glory] of the terrestrial [is] another.

Deuteronomy 30:4 - If [any] of thine be driven out unto the outmost [parts] of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

Psalms 97:6 - The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.

But I really like this one:

Isaiah 13:5 - They come from a distant land, from the end of the heavens, the Lord and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

As above, so below.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Hey you forgot the most important one!

Genesis 1:26 - "Let US make man in our image, after OUR likeness"

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Yes sir! You are correct. I have no idea how many hours I've contemplated that same exact line since I was old enough to understand passages in the bible. I always imagined just what that meant. Was he talking to the angels? Himself (faucets of himself)? Jesus? One specific angel? Other people?

So much mystery but so much left opened to the imagination.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The Vatican is now openly supporting jihadists and terrorists of the muslim brotherood in Mosul and Aleppo.
Whining everytime they get squashed together with EU special forces dressed as white helmet terrorists!

top topics

join