It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Meh, and I can't stress that enough.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManufacturedDissent
EXCELLENT POINT.
I'd love to hear some responses from Hillary supporters to your question. Wouldn't the rest of you?

Yes and I'd also like some one(preferably Gryphon66, Kuphix, or Kali74) to answer this:

They admit to training agitators and using the mentally unstable to create these atmospheres, is this not domestic terrorism?

How could it not be considered a terrorist act to fund, train, transport and encourage acts of violence against fellow Americans?

So, going to a protest and irritating/goading a Trump protester to violence is terrorism now?

But, I'm sure, not the individual that actually was violent? Because, you know, someone said something mean to them?

Good god. Bask in the stink of these videos for as long as you can. I've stated above what I think about them.

Some of you are simply off your rockers. The videos are so heavility edited that NO ONE knows what was actually said.

Even some few of you that are admitting this fact, ADMITTING that O'Keefe is a known fraudster, are still incorporating this garbage into your "Democrats are Brownshirts" BS like it's all true.

If this con-job passes your "smell test" for conspiracy, as is, you've let your political beliefs overcome your reason.

There you go; feel better now?

edit on 18-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

How many people fit on a bus again?

Oh wait, we're not using buses, we're using POV (Personally Owned Vehicles).

I noted earlier that Scott Foval was previously a timeshare salesman. If you don't know what that means, it means he's a con man.

He is feeding the PV "Investigator" a line of crap. Interesting that you don't hear the "set up" from the "investigator" to let us know what Foval is actually responding to. But, I'm sure, he just decided to yack openly, in a crowded room, about committing organized voter fraud.

Right? Right??? I mean it's all right there, isn't it?

Notice how many times he says "could do, might do, it's possible that."

However, I know this will be all that some of you need to swear that every election from 2008 until now has been fixed.

(Even though, there's no evidence in the "investigation" of that, only Foval bragging.)

As to the rest ... sounds like empty talk trying to suck up to a donor (which is what PV assumably told these guys).

I wait to see any evidence that these guys have actually ever accomplished what they're talking about so freely in public places.

When you have that, you'll have something. This is a lot of heavily-edited hot air.

Have fun kids. LOL
edit on 18-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How many people fit on a bus again.

Oh wait, we're not using buses, we're using POV (Personally Owned Vehicles).

I noted earlier that Scott Foval was a timeshare salesman. If you don't know what that means, it means he's a con man.

He is feeding the PV "Investigator" a line of crap.

Notice how many times he says "could do, might do, it's possible that."

However, I know this will be all that some of you need to swear that every election from 2008 until now has been fixed.

(Even though, there's no evidence in the "investigation" of that, only Foval bragging.)

Have fun kids. LOL

Actually I think the second video is far less damning, probably because it doesn't throw any new light on the election cycle.

The first one did as it proved the DNC and the Hillary campaign are paying actors to agitate, create anarchy and incite violence. This latest one, well we already know voter fraud happens and the video does not prove the scale, only that the DNC are actively involved through their operations.

The old trick of throwing one person under the bus is not really effective any more to be honest, at least I don't think it is. There's enough for people to tie this back to the campaign, albeit not legally.
edit on 18/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

There's "enough" for people who already believe in "massive voter fraud" to experience confirmation bias.

Not much else to a critical mind.

I will say, ye gods, what dumb-a##es these guys are.

When the full video drops (it won't) in which the full "interview" (including the set up/bait and switch, etc.) is shown, we'd know more ACTUAL facts.

All I see here is two sides grifting each other, to be honest, drinks and all. Almost everyone of these guys has a drink in his hand ... you don't suppose PV got them drunk and started filming do you?

It'll probably play well among the Trump faithful though.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't disagree that video 2 is not that powerful.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I know, but you're still in possession of your reasoning faculties (when you're not using them for Eeevil (LOL)).

This will be all 90% of Trump fanatics need to go on.

What a world this is becoming.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

I know, but you're still in possession of your reasoning faculties (when you're not using them for Eeevil (LOL)).

This will be all 90% of Trump fanatics need to go on.

What a world this is becoming.

Ha - one man's evil is another man's...

It's just where things are in the world - massive entrenchment on both sides. Maybe we'll play football together at Christmas like those brave, actually entrenched, souls on the western front in WWI.... we can go back to beating each other up again the next day.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If he genuinely believes that the election is rigged as he is saying, why is he continuing? If he wins, what will his response be then?

Will he accept the results of the "rigged" election if he wins, or will he denounce the results? Or will he only denounce the results if he loses?

Either:

1. He doesn't really believe it is and is just giving himself a built-in excuse for losing.

2. He believes the election is rigged and is wasting his time.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
My goodness ... it's quiet in here all of a sudden ...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Rigged? as the media totally ignores Hilary conspired to discredit Bill's sexual harassment victims to intimidate them into silence.

As the media rushed and focused to push groped on an airplane which the narrative has inconsistencies.

Or CNN claiming it was only legal for CNN to view wiki leak documents, but it's illegal for you or I?

Or ignoring Clinton's skimming and funneling Haiti relief funds into friends businesses?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Leonidas

Rigged? as the media totally ignores Hilary conspired to discredit Bill's sexual harassment victims to intimidate them into silence.

As the media rushed and focused to push groped on an airplane which the narrative has inconsistencies.

Or CNN claiming it was only legal for CNN to view wiki leak documents, but it's illegal for you or I?

Or ignoring Clinton's skimming and funneling Haiti relief funds into friends businesses?

#1 If the media totally ignored it ... how do you know about it?

#2 CNN has never been he sharpest tool in the shed.

#3 Ah yes, all the "Clinton scandals" .... (See #1)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Rigged as in enduring college math and science professors pushing how evil the Republicans are during classes. No indoctrination here. Move along and take the free college.......

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Rigged as in enduring college math and science professors pushing how evil the Republicans are during classes. No indoctrination here. Move along and take the free college.......

Happened to you personally then?

Anecdotal Evidence

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Oh, wiki leaks, Rush Limbaugh, and Drudge Report are credible sources in your opinion now?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

WHO'S football?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yeap. How could I forget talking about politics in math and physics?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Oh, wiki leaks, Rush Limbaugh, and Drudge Report are credible sources in your opinion now?

They're two of them are media.

One is an ego trip.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yeap. How could I forget talking about politics in math and physics?

here's the thing. Your professors made a choice. Many talk about Republican values, some Libertarian.

That doesn't prove JACK about your statement about the media being "rigged."

You're parroting Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join