It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It's great to have wikileaks to cross reference all this stuff.

Busted.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You should try out, dudebro:

Red Square's the place to be!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Those definitions are from urban dictionary, the wiki of definitions.

Those definitions are in the no. 1 spot but the No. 2 seems more eloquent
rigged: unfair or #ed up in some sort of way that just makes you feel that someone or something is #ing around with you

I'll stick with: To manipulate dishonestly for personal gain

Which in practical terms means that you can't win because someone else is manipulating things.

The point was simple and you still missed it. "Rigged" doesn't mean you WILL lose...it means it is skewed against you. I have yet to find a single definition that defines "Rigged" as "you will lose".

So...point still made.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: kruphix

You should try out, dudebro:

Red Square's the place to be!

It's better now the gloves are off and the pretence is gone.
It's the authoritarian fascist Hillary and those that love her tactics and are proud of them on one side, and those that want freedom and fair play on the other.
edit on 19/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I opened it, and

Well done!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So...point still made.

That is why I said "in practical terms".

Leonidas used that term in a certain context, that is the one that applies when answering what he asked.

Arguing in the context you want to force is just arguing semantics.

edit on 19-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's the authoritarian fascist Hillary and those that love her tactics and are proud of them on one side, and those that want freedom and fair play on the other.

Both sides say the same thing about the other...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

But only one has built a campaign based on actual goosetepping brownshirt goon's out creating violent havoc.

DO you Hillary people realize that she screwed over Bernie using this stuff. Her media had it all pinned on it being Bernie supporters leading the pack in violence. If thing's would have been fair, 'normal', it'd be bernie vs. trump right now.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Bob Creamer got fired for opening his mouth so I would say this is 100% authentic.
Paid thugs to instigate violence.
Many police and civilians have already been injured due to these reckless actions.
Someone should file suit - namely the Police involved and the Trump campaign.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

But only one has built a campaign based on actual goosetepping brownshirt goon's out creating violent havoc.

DO you Hillary people realize that she screwed over Bernie using this stuff. Her media had it all pinned on it being Bernie supporters leading the pack in violence. If thing's would have been fair, 'normal', it'd be bernie vs. trump right now.

Brownshirts exactly! And when Hitler was done with them he had them liquidated (Ernst Rohm and other top leaders were killed). What will the fate of these relative unknowns be?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

That doesn't mean that the other isn't hoping to get their guy into office to impose their brand of authoritarianism and some of them are threatening revolution if they don't get their way. Guess they are just postponing the violent havoc until needed.

I don't know if they do or don't, you'd have to ask them.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yeah, and only hard proof is available for one side... So we know Hillary's campaign is run like a fascist organisation with willing Brownshirts to create anarchy and intimidate, and people speculate about Trumps campaign.

I'll just go with what we know.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Exactly, and it's a false dilemma logical fallacy.

While your democrat or republican neighbor may be interested in freedom and fair play... neither party's leadership seems interested in anything of the sort.

This leaves independents, such as myself, shaking our heads at the mess these two parties have created.
edit on 10/19/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

That's all just ASSumption. Conjecture.

We know for a fact this is exactly what Hillary is.

You're going to wittingly choose DEFINITE brownshirt's over a MAYBE?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Tell yourselves whatever you need to feel safe/right/whatever.

Pointed out a trump supporter engaged in violence and you still say only one side is doing it. Not surprised. Followers on both sides have that one thing in common.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

There's no time, no chance for independents to win. PERIOD. (while the Libertarian's don't deserve it with their Johnson pick and his Soros funded VP pick)

We stop the most in your face Nazism this nation has ever faced, here and now, or its game over.

The US federal government is already a de facto dictatorship. It already has the most wicked surveillance state apparatus in the history of the known universe. It is already the global empire that Hitler strove for. It is already the most entrenched police state in the world.

Now comes Hillary with an entire generation of foaming at the mouth special snowflake SJW's, an army of paid professional and 'battle hardened' agent provocateurs, a 5 MILLION+ strong domestic boots on the ground "National Service Force", etc, etc, etc.

THIS IS RED ALERT MOFO'S!

The WAR has already begun. They've been waging war against US for decades, and now it's running hot. We stand up now, or kiss America goodbye
edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Did everybody forget about Boston???

SHELTER IN PLACE: There's an injured 17 year old on the loose! We'll be to your house shortly to check under your bed and inside your kitchen cabinets.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

We stop the most in your face Nazism this nation has ever faced, here and now, or its game over.

Then stop voting for democrats and republicans.

The US federal government is already a de facto dictatorship. It already has the most wicked surveillance state apparatus in the history of the known universe. It is already the global empire that Hitler strove for. It is already the most entrenched police state in the world.

Exactly, because republicans and democrats keep getting elected.

One party gets elected and erodes a bit of our our rights 'over here', then the other party gets elected (in hopes for a "change") and instead of restoring our rights they simply erode more of them 'over there'. They're feeding off each other with neither party taking a stand, and both working their damned hardest to strip down citizens' rights, and consolidate ever increasing governmental powers.

The WAR has already begun.

It began before you were born.
edit on 10/19/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Dude you dont have to tell me, I've been all out against the 2 party system for over a decade. I've only grown to loathe it more as time passes.

Here we have Trump being skewered by both parties, and their media.

Your logic there, nobody should have voted Ron Paul because he was running "republican".

There's a few weeks left. We dont have time for this crap at this point. We have a clear VERIFIED nazi'esque bare knuckle regime on our doorstep.

What's it gonna be.

Since I've been into this we had 4 years, and then 4 years, and then 4 years to pave the way for third parties. I was all in for the firs two. This last one you had 4 years to harp on it every day.

The Media & the Bush's/Clinton's are ALL IN anti-Trump, the Libertarian's are compromised. Stein has no chance of hitting even 5%. Whats it gonna be?????

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Whatever it is I'm sure you'll be here in 4 years ranting about how it's the last chance.

Political alarmists are the new crazy guys on the corner yelling "The end is nigh!!!".

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join