It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So, one of the scumbags in the video has now been fired. Look for more heads to roll. Obviously the behaviour of the Clinton campaign is unacceptable.
Another video is being released today also.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If Foval was "fired" that does actually does lend a bit of credibility to one small aspect of the video ...

... Foval is an unmitigated idiot.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
If Foval was "fired" that does actually does lend a bit of credibility to one small aspect of the video ...

... Foval is an unmitigated idiot.

You only have to listen to him to understand he is an idiot. It is somewhat of a saving grace that he has been fired but there were more on that video. Clinton must surely make a statement on this because you can bet it's going to be a discussion at the debate, and there are more videos coming including one today which O'Keefe is claiming looks worse for the DNC.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There's no saving grace in his firing in my mind, or anyone else's firing, though that would be a decent start.

While I don't see a complete confirmation of my beliefs that all Democrats are equivalent to Nazi Brownshirts (because a) I don't have such a belief and b) that's a ridiculous comparison) or that all Trump events that have been protested have been organized by these dolts, I do believe there is a scant line of truth here that the DNC enabled some fairly skanky activities this election cycle. Any protest involving the shutdown of major thoroughfares is simply stupid in my opinion.

While I'm not surprised (it's politics), I don't agree with even a few hired "agitators" to foment violence for political purposes.

However, I would be willing to bet that a different picture will come to light when the inevitable truth about O'Keefe's manipulation of these recordings surfaces.

All said, whatever the facts of the details, there's nothing to be even slightly proud of in this garbage. IMO

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

There's no saving grace in his firing in my mind, or anyone else's firing, though that would be a decent start.

While I don't see a complete confirmation of my beliefs that all Democrats are equivalent to Nazi Brownshirts (because a) I don't have such a belief and b) that's a ridiculous comparison) or that all Trump events that have been protested have been organized by these dolts, I do believe there is a scant line of truth here that the DNC enabled some fairly skanky activities this election cycle. Any protest involving the shutdown of major thoroughfares is simply stupid in my opinion.

While I'm not surprised (it's politics), I don't agree with even a few hired "agitators" to foment violence for political purposes.

However, I would be willing to bet that a different picture will come to light when the inevitable truth about O'Keefe's manipulation of these recordings surfaces.

All said, whatever the facts of the details, there's nothing to be even slightly proud of in this garbage. IMO

You can bet that the same type of activity is happening on the other side too.
The whole 'game' (it's sad that it is a game) is corrupt. In fact we know Alex Jones is doing the same - paying people to shout 'Bill Clinton is a rapist' at Democrat events. The whole thing stinks.
The optics of this are very bad for the DNC though because of the evidence of direct ties to the campaign. I love following politics, but this last year has ground me down. I think the whole thing is a # show.
Your country needs to clean house (not that mine is any better)
edit on 18/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Politics is corrupt. Perhaps by its very nature.

The optics are bad? Sure. However, it's Project Veritas, and they've been caught in enough "skanky activities" of their own.

It will make very little difference at this point in decisions about who to vote for in November, in my opinion. However, black swans often come swimming by at the oddest times.

... and things do seem to be on a steep curve of bad to worse.

Here's the only thing I know for certain: Everything we see, hear and are told in the media (all media) is psy-op in one sense or another.

The only way out, for anyone, is to work on becoming a better, more critical thinker.

And even if we do, we are going to be surrounded by non-thinkers on all sides.

/sigh
edit on 18-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Currently has 2,262,322 views. It had about 13,000 when I first saw it.

Only 27 results in the Google News right now for |foval|:
RealClearPolitics - ‎17 hours ago‎
Breitbart News - ‎6 hours ago‎
The Inquisitr - ‎15 hours ago‎
Daily Caller - ‎18 hours ago‎
Breitbart News - ‎19 hours ago‎
Western Journalism - ‎19 hours ago‎
Independent Journal Review - ‎13 hours ago‎
Townhall - ‎16 hours ago‎
WND.com - ‎19 hours ago‎
Breitbart News - ‎19 hours ago‎
Western Journalism - ‎12 hours ago‎
Valley News Live - ‎18 hours ago‎
People's Pundit Daily - ‎18 hours ago‎
ConservativeHQ - ‎39 minutes ago‎
One Angry Gamer (blog) - ‎9 hours ago‎
Starts at 60 - ‎4 hours ago‎
BizPac Review - ‎14 hours ago‎
FrontPage Magazine - ‎4 hours ago‎
Boston Herald - ‎7 hours ago‎
Hot Air - ‎16 hours ago‎
MRCTV (blog) - ‎16 hours ago‎
Washington Examiner (blog) - ‎16 hours ago‎
The Hayride - ‎11 hours ago
Alpha News MN - ‎6 hours ago‎
New Zealand Herald - ‎4 hours ago‎
The Rebel - ‎15 hours ago‎
PJ Media - ‎9 hours ago‎

If Fox wont pick it up it'll never make TV. It needs to make TV before the debate. It's still up to us to make sure everyday folks know the brownshirts are here...
edit on 18-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hannity covered it last night and involved Gingrich and Laura Ingraham in the discussion.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If Howard Beale 'were alive today'... he wouldn't be he would have blown his brain out by now. There's no way he would have survived seeing American go Full Brownshirt Retard with this Nazi SJW mania.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Okay good. I rarely know what's being said on the 'news'. I 'turned my TV' off a long time ago.

Howard Beale!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: apoc36
a reply to: kruphix

You can't prevent anti-Trump protests because Trump supporters aren't able to control their emotions and actions. Instead of putting the blame on the protesters, maybe you should be pleading with Trump supporters to not be so emotionally driven into angry violent actions.

You are one of the biggest Trolls I have ever seen. Do you even think about what you are saying before you type it out?? I think you have your political parties backwards. I have seen video after video of Hillary supporters beating down people for just wearing a Trump hat or shirt. They are getting beat down by MOBS of Hillary supporters and instead of fighting back , (promoting more violence) the majority of Trump supporters get away from the violence. The constant hate and violence coming from Hillary supporters is sickening.

I can tell you are a Hillary supporter just by the trolling you have been doing,

This post is absolutely correct. This kruphix character has to be trolling as you can post many more videos of Trump Supporters being attacked compared to them attacking first. In fact most of them (trump supporters) tolerated way more than they should have to. The videos are there for all to see.

BTW that 69 y/o lady grabbed a legally blind man and he reacted and elbowed her and he was even older than she. She was another shill for the DNC.

Also the comment about he (kruphix) wouldn't respond to someone spitting on his wife, kids etc. This is what you call the De-balled, feminization of the American male.

He is the type of guy his woman would have to protect him if she was getting mugged with him by her side....

I seriously hope he is a paid shill and not really serious.

Anyways there is no need to argue with these guys, you would have had a much easier time convincing the Jones town people not to drink the kool aid.

VIDEOS LINKED

I could go on..

You could make a whole thread dedicated to this. But its a waste of time you'll never get these guys to admit it is the Hillary, Soros, DNC shills who have instigated most of this and committed most of the assaults.
edit on 18-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What's prediectable? Oh, you go to a rally and get in people's face and call them Nazi scumbags, that sort of things, scream and put your hands in their face until you find one that will push you?

Not too hard to find that anywhere. If we're going to target groups for 'bird dogging', you really wanna have a talk about demographics and proneness to violence? Are you sure?

As obvious, people within the 'SJW Spectrum' have a commonality in being QUICK to assault people for simply disagreeing.

So this straw man you guys are pushing where 'SEE SEE SEE I told ya Trump people are violent racist scum if you get in their face and badger them sometimes they'll push back' is absurd.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Odd thing about this video, the numbers of views hasn't changed at all in the last hour or so yet the number of likes has risen by hundreds if not thousands.....how does that work?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

..and just think of all this , for all this time, was organised by Hillary's campaign.
The violence they have instigated is shocking and you have to commend the Trump supporters for not organising and hitting back. Think also about what it says about America and the media that the charge of violent conduct has been played out against Trump and his supporters. See how easy it is to fool the people and create not just a false reality, but a total inversion of the truth.
edit on 18/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Basic information on the guy responsible for the video in the OP (if anyone is interested in actual critical though, rather than bandwagoning):

James O'Keefe's October Surprise Shows He's Still A Hack, Not A Journalist

Not a bad short history of Mr. O'Keefes ... work.

STING OF MYSELF
Amateurish spies like James O’Keefe III attempt to sway the 2016 campaign.(The New Yorker)

Colorado Dems: We Caught James O'Keefe and His Friends Trying to Bait Us Into Approving Voter Fraud

... and so on.

And so many of you, here, have simply watched this video and didn't give a second thought to the fact that Mr. O'Keefe is ALSO a POLITICAL OPERATIVE WITH AN AGENDA.

LOL, and then you have the temerity to huff about "credibility."

I think that you are right that we always need to consider the biases of a source when investigating information. However, not liking a source is not enough to discredit the content on its own.

I also have to admit that I will probably not be able to watch this video until the weekend because I am on limited data, so I will not be commentating on the specifics of it.

However, at least one person in the video has been let go of their position (Scott Foval I think) so it would seem to give some veracity to the legitimacy of the video.

And seeing as how the Wikileaks emails show that almost the entire media are political operatives with an agenda, does that mean you do not trust anything they release?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: ker2010

..and just think of all this , for all this time, was organised by Hillary's campaign.
The violence they have instigated is shocking and you have to commend the Trump supporters for not organising and hitting back. Think also about what it says about America and the media that the charge of violent conduct has been played out against Trump and his supporters. See how easy it is to fool the people and create not just a false reality, but a total inversion of the truth.

EXACTLY. If anything it shows how restrained most of them are. Cause im not gonna lie I wouldn't be that restrained which is why I keep from places this type of stuff happens. No one is gonna put hands on me without a swift response.
edit on 18-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

As we Republicans know the Pre-game show before a Hillary rally involves crickets and chirping silence, but hey it's the world according to your personal opinion these days, take it or leave it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I agree with you that by know means does this mean all conflicts at rallys were paid for, not does this mean that all democrats are bad, etc.

It is just disturbing to know that at least some of them were planned by these people. I think this is a story that people need to see, as it shows just how ugly our political climate has become. I think this should be being covered by all serious news organizations.

As far as O'Keefe, I wish that he would release fully unedited videos, and let them speak for themselves. I guess we will just have to wait and see if it is proven that he manipulated these videos.

But the firing of Foval seems to suggest that it is known he did something bad, and so I am inclined at this point to believe that maybe there is at least some truth to this video.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Link those videos?

Oh man, you are gold member on ATS and you want links to videos that have been posted hundreds of times on ATS.

Sometimes people just out themselves with the simplest of statements.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Link those videos?

Oh man, you are gold member on ATS and you want links to videos that have been posted hundreds of times on ATS.

Sometimes people just out themselves with the simplest of statements.

Oh man, you want to make wild statements that are completely unsupported and then try to cast doubts on the person asking you for evidence of your claims?

Yeah, I outed myself as someone who wants the truth, and you outed yourself as someone who wants to spread lies.

BS on something being shown "hundreds of times" can you backup the claim you want to chime in on claim OR NOT?

Neither you nor anyone else will be able to show "Hillary Supporters" beating down Trumps supporters time after time. What you can show is the mindless violence that BOTH SIDES are utilizing against each other, some apparently abetted and agitated for by professionals (and more than likely) ON BOTH SIDES.

If you "as a Gold ATS member" still want to play the game of Blue Hat/Red Hat go right ahead. Some of us know better.

Some of us prefer as much of the truth as we can get.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join