It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Leonidas

Rigged? as the media totally ignores Hilary conspired to discredit Bill's sexual harassment victims to intimidate them into silence.

As the media rushed and focused to push groped on an airplane which the narrative has inconsistencies.

Or CNN claiming it was only legal for CNN to view wiki leak documents, but it's illegal for you or I?

Or ignoring Clinton's skimming and funneling Haiti relief funds into friends businesses?

#1 If the media totally ignored it ... how do you know about it?

#2 CNN has never been he sharpest tool in the shed.

#3 Ah yes, all the "Clinton scandals" .... (See #1)

Seems quite a few persons in Haiti are upset with the Clintons and miss allocated funds the Clinton foundation was overseeing. Even publicly protesting the Clintons? Is thst a false statement? Didn't Hillary make a public announcement segment victims have a right to be heard?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I guess Hillary is the only honest and non-corrupt politician?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeap. How could I forget talking about politics in math and physics?

here's the thing. Your professors made a choice. Many talk about Republican values, some Libertarian.

That doesn't prove JACK about your statement about the media being "rigged."

You're parroting Trump.

Funny college tuition increases faster than the rate of inflation year to year. Funny college professors back the Democrats that claim colleges would fold without being subsidized by the taxpayers. Where does all the money go? Why the 5,6, or 7 percent increase in college tuition year to year. It's like a money laundering machine putting funds back into the DNC war chest?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

So you know about the situation in Haiti how?

Been there lately?

(Are you missing the point?)

Hillary Clinton, in my opinion, is a career politician, center Right, corporatist, war hawk.

If it were not for all the smoke and mirrors perpetuated by the right-wing media, I believe that there is likely a spectrum of genuine crimes and lies in EVERY politicians background that would come to light.

As it is "right" and "left" scratch each others backs.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Interesting.

Does that have anything to do with the topic of Project Veritas and their heavily-edited videos?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sad you don't want to fix a corrupt government. 18 trillion national debt and growing? The situation will take care of itself.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Did you mean to respond to me? Because you didn't address either point I raised, but raised something totally unrelated.

??

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Now Bob Creamer has been fired, the other guy in the video, so far 2 people have been fired over this.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Why would they do that? The videos are obviously CGI + trick edited + entrapped + O'Keefe a meanie.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Did you mean to respond to me? Because you didn't address either point I raised, but raised something totally unrelated.

??

When you have a pop culture media and pop culture news (example, CNN) willing to ignore Hillary's corruption and the Clinton's victims, a mass media willing to run unverified accusations against her opponent only to influence the way people vote (almost bare false witness), then the system is rigged against Hillary's opponent. Nothing like free publicity and character assassination.

Just remember, Google is pushing a service that will tell you what is false or true. CNN thinks it's illegal for you to look at wiki leaks documents. All we have left for them to say to the common person , "Let them eat cake."

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
hmmmmm, sooooo, it seems like this is some sort of operation.

Provoke a civil war...is this the ultimate idea? I can't quite believe how far this is going in its mendacity.

Truly amazing. Bravo to the creators of that video. Hard to really believe when you're being "worked upon" in the same sorts of ways that we hear of happening in Egypt or Tehran.

This is it people.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Surely the right could have elected someone more plausible than Donald Trump.

Of all the people being defended - no one creates problems like he does. He makes it hard for you to even use the word "character" in the same sentence as a guy who talks about casually grabbing a womans vagina.

Just think - this "rigging the election" BS would have worked so much more effectively if a plausible candidate was at the head of the Republican party! Now, it just seems like a circus.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sure. Nice speech.

But you still didn't address the point I made in my post that you responded to. I'll restate it for you:

If he honestly believes the election is rigged, why is he still running and campaigning? Is it possible that he is claiming the election is rigged against him so if he loses he can claim he didn't really lose?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
That video made me sick to my stomach as an American, as a person who has volunteered to register people to vote REGARDLESS of party since MTV did the "Rock the Vote" thing in the 90's, bc my "sensible" side thought that maybe voter fraudwas a conspiracy bc there's no way they'd get away with it and as a human.

They are clearly all in cahoots. From the top down, the DNC, the HRC campaign, her SPAC's, the AFL-CIO, on down the line and I'm absolutely disgusted.

How can anyone defend against this? The crap came out of their own mouths!! I'm sure Hill's Shill's will be swarming this thread bashing James O'Keefe, etc.

But if you have half a brain you know what's up. They are the dirtiest, slimiest bunch of scum that I've ever seen in "politics."

Almost 4 mil views in a day and it's because of SOCIAL MEDIA. Not CNN, MSNBC, CBS, or even Fox!

That's a lot of views...I'll be saying an extra prayer for Mr. O'Keefe and everyone at Project Veritas.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Sure. Nice speech.

But you still didn't address the point I made in my post that you responded to. I'll restate it for you:

If he honestly believes the election is rigged, why is he still running and campaigning? Is it possible that he is claiming the election is rigged against him so if he loses he can claim he didn't really lose?

Are you serious??

Trump is leading in the legit polls. He had THOUSANDS at his rallies today in Colorado Springs and Grand Junction. Just like all his other rallies.

I heard from someone, with pics, who went to Hillary's Pueblo rally and there were maybe 40 people there. 30 of them cracked really close together right up by her podium to give you the impression she had a big crowd.

The ELECTION IS RIGGED. Did you not watch the video? They stole it from Sanders and paid him to STFU. That's been proven.

The PVA video didn't enlighten you on how corrupt, disputable and criminal the Democratic Party is??

Why wouldn't Trump continue to campaign?? Why would he quit? That makes no damn sense. At all.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte

Surely the right could have elected someone more plausible than Donald Trump.

Of all the people being defended - no one creates problems like he does. He makes it hard for you to even use the word "character" in the same sentence as a guy who talks about casually grabbing a womans vagina.

Just think - this "rigging the election" BS would have worked so much more effectively if a plausible candidate was at the head of the Republican party! Now, it just seems like a circus.

This thread has nothing to do with the RNC or Trump.

It has to do with the DNC, Super PAC's, Hillary's Campaign, Soros and the rest of the scum featured in the video CLEARLY manipulating things, taking advantage of the mentally ill, committing voter fraud and all sorts of other disgusting behavior.

That's the LEFT for you. Look at the candidate they SELECTED, not ELected. And you want to harp on the RNC bc of Trump??

In what reality does that even make any sense??

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Why wouldn't Trump continue to campaign?? Why would he quit? That makes no damn sense. At all.

Well, rigged means he can't win. You do understand that right?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Name another non-career politician that the DNC and GOP elites are afraid of?
edit on 18-10-2016 by neutronflux because: Removed not.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Sure. Nice speech.

Why fight the good fight against starvation when you know people will continue to be underfeed and die from malnutrition and sickness?

When you know grain shipments may be seized by a corrupt military to feed soldiers? Or take bribes to get through customs?

Why fight any good fight? It's seems some people are like the few evil people that cheered the fascist Germany army into France cause they couldn't win?

Like our population that is addicted to deficit spending and knows deep down inside the unsustainable spending party needs to come to an end.
edit on 18-10-2016 by neutronflux because: Added grain shipments. And fascist. And spending party.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: kruphix

I already gave it to you and you ignored it. The people if Chicago spoke???? So, all the people there for the Trump rally do not count huh? I see how you play it...just like the DNC. No one matters unless they are in line....

pathetic that you could agree with the beating of innocent people including kids.

Yeah, people will get Hillary in and they'll see the putrid rotting mess she will turn this country in to. Nice job Corrupt Politician Supporters, you finally got a vagina in the oval office that wasn't Monica's. Heil Hillary!
edit on 18-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join