It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We've got lots of back & forth emails between Podesta and the PAC's:

Not sure what domain "Leadership Conference" emails from / couldn't find them in there.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I came to a startling conclusion a couple of years ago that has severely impacted me. Nothing...and I mean...NOTHING we hear or read can be trusted.

Takes the joy out of debating almost anything.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: burntheships

Just keep it in mind...the 'agitated' Trump supporters may be recruits, too.

In watching the video, the operatives go into a bit of depth talking
like this is a known pool of people they have been using for years.

Way before Trump was running...

Its funny what $50 dollars and a hotel room will do for a
desperate person, they would say or do just about anything.

I would have a hard time thinking any of these recruits have
any true political ideas driving them, as opposed to the bucks,
food, and a shower.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: kruphix

So you are still proud of people being paid to beat people and you are in simply denial about O'Keefe? You are just a DNC supporter....I will give you one thing you do not back down but it should be for something good and not this...

No where in the video does it show them paying people for beating people.

Honestly, third time now,

Clearly no one supporting this video has actually watched it. Either that or every supporter in this thread is a complete freaking moron.

Knowingly acting in a manner that can incite violence. That's what these actors did.

At the very least it's disingenuous and it discredits any sort of future protest. In reality, it is illegal for political parties to collude with PACs. This is staggering proof that the DNC did just that.

I'm not going to call you a name for misunderstanding the over arching point, though. I won't take your bait.
edit on 17-10-2016 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
It will be hard for the Clinton suck up's to deal with the information here. The entire DNC is a theatrical production. Using mentally ill people to provoke incidents? Just wow. Not sure I wanted to hear all this, but damn, there it is.

I have no problem dealing with it.

Politics is a game, and the Democrats are outplaying the Trump campaign.

Politics shouldn't be a game. It should be about representation of the people. The games they play affect us all no matter what side of the aisle you are on. This isn't a game to me. The actions they take when elected into office affects me and my families lives. I sure wish some grown ups would run.
edit on 17-10-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: burntheships

Just keep it in mind...the 'agitated' Trump supporters may be recruits, too.

In watching the video, the operatives go into a bit of depth talking
like this is a known pool of people they have been using for years.

Way before Trump was running...

Its funny what $50 dollars and a hotel room will do for a
desperate person, they would say or do just about anything.

I would have a hard time thinking any of these recruits have
any true political ideas driving them, as opposed to the bucks,
food, and a shower.

Well, yeah. But I don't see how that undermines the idea that they are all recruits -- the agitators and the agitated.

Maybe it isn't even genuine Trump supporters who are clashing with the recruits...it's more recruits.

Just seems highly plausible to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

THEY ACTUALLY called US potential TERRORISTS!
I still don't BELIEVE it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I don't understand

We all agree with that.

(see how easy that is?)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: kruphix

I think causing a mass punch up at a campaign rally certainly counts as inciting riot, and if not, at least a serious and deliberate breach of the peace.

Depends on what you think is "causing it".

They way I see it, it is the unstable Trump supporters that cause it because they don't have the emotional maturity to deal with opposition in a civilized way.

If everyone wasting their time can't see exactly what Kruphix is doing in this thread you guys need to take a step back and a breath. He is doing precisely what is being explained in the video, but to you online.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And just imagine if it were the other way around, and Trump / RNC were creating choas with Hillarys campaign -- it would be covered by the MSM ad nauseam until he were forced to halt his campaign.

But no, nothing will be done here. No investigation, no accountability...just ignorance and personal attacks per the usual...and people wonder why so many would rather vote for Trump.... OPEN YOUR EYES -- there is no other (relevant) choice at the moment.

Unless youre one of the mentally ill mentioned in the video from the OP, hired to be a useful idiot. If thats the case, you will get whats coming.

The only problem I have with that is that your ignorance, and therefore approval, of Hillarys/DNCs crimes against integrity and the average American citizen will take me down with you. You miserable country-forfeiting twits!!
edit on 3527x6735America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I think you misunderstood Matafuchs comment. I would suggest not personally attacking them, at the very least because they are agreeing with you, but mostly because it isn't necessary anyway.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Nothing for |foval|. But his AUFC is above. Not seeing a website for Foval Group LLC.

Couldn't find his fake name |"Aaron Black"| or his real name |"Aaron Minter"| (real quick), but that doesn't mean he's not in there.

Nothing for |lux|.

Couldn't find |"alliance for change"| (real quick), but that doesn't mean it's not in there.

Okay, so they're all TXT'ing each other. THis means the FBI needs to do their job, pull up all these phone records, and bust these CRIMINALS.

So much for your "Double Blind" plausible deniability, eh, Scott Foval?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Moving on, Soros is all over this...... he's paying Hillary /her campaign/Obama directly.

Hold on, you asked someone back a bit for the icing on the cake/AKA proof, if you have for what you are saying, then all good and well, someone is going to have to take it up.
If you haven't?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That stuff is supposed to be illegal, right?

Political campaigns are not allowed to directly communicate with PACs, right?

Yes. But the corrupt government rarely does anything about it's own laws:

Presidential front-runner Mitt Romney knows that he can’t talk to the people who run the notorious “super PAC” that may have won the Iowa caucuses for him.

“It's illegal, as you probably know. I'm not allowed to communicate with a super PAC in any way, shape or form,” he said in December on MSNBC’s Morning Joe show. “My goodness, if we coordinate in any way whatsoever, we go to the Big House.”

Well, probably not. Criminal prosecution is theoretically possible, but highly unlikely — and even civil sanctions are rare, according to a review of Federal Election Commission actions.

Since 1999, the FEC has conducted a total of three investigations into alleged coordination between a candidate committee and an individual or organization making “independent expenditures.” Two of those probes resulted in fines totaling $26,000, according to a Center for Public Integrity investigation. www.publicintegrity.org...

God forbid they check in on the comm's of campaign's. But now we have PROOF.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

www.politico.com...

More Soros info's here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: six67seven

I think you misunderstood Matafuchs comment. I would suggest not personally attacking them, at the very least because they are agreeing with you, but mostly because it isn't necessary anyway.

Nope, didnt misunderstand. I just picked his post to piggyback off of.

I used "you" in general.

I'll decide whats necessary within my own post. If i post it, i deem it necessary. You can disagree in your own post, as you did. Good job!

edit on 3046x6730America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I am watching it now.. so far part 1 is focusing on behind the scenes active coordination of protests at Trump Pence events..

They claim responsibility for shutting down the Chicago Trump rally earlier this year, and the Arizona highway blocking among other things...

It's a national coordinated strategy executed by groups such as Americans United for Change and others...

That in itself isn't surprising. That's called community organizing, and it's not a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: JacKatMtn

So now they've been caught staging protests and planting actors red handed.

Shouldn't they be in jail?
Whether or not you agree with it, neither are illegal.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I am watching it now.. so far part 1 is focusing on behind the scenes active coordination of protests at Trump Pence events..

They claim responsibility for shutting down the Chicago Trump rally earlier this year, and the Arizona highway blocking among other things...

It's a national coordinated strategy executed by groups such as Americans United for Change and others...

That in itself isn't surprising. That's called community organizing, and it's not a conspiracy.

I was gentle in my initial notes of the video.. their efforts exceed any normally accepted strategies used by political campaigns.. Have you spent the 16+ minutes to view the report?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Please! Stay On Topic!!!

You do a disservice to yourself and others by posting off topic material and bickering....You are responsible for your own posts.

Community Announcement re: Decorum
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join