It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Everything about politics is just a lie.

A game, as the fella in this thread would say.

The currency in this game is US. Our livelihoods, our safety and our freedoms.

Elections aren't real, and governments world wide enslave us and kill us. Some are softer tyrannies, of course, but the end result is the same.

Thing is, the jig would be up if sickos like Scott from the video and the two gentleman in this thread that condone his behavior would just walk away.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

If you are going to go to the trouble to recruit violence-inciting agitators to make Trump supporters look bad...send them in bird-dogging style -- in front of those being agitated and behind -- and take all the risk of possibly causing serious injuries or not succeeding...

..Then why not just recruit people to play the 'agitated, violent' Trump supporters, too, and guarantee the results you want?

They indicated they hire mentally ill people, I think this works for them
because if these people get tagged, its chalked up to social issues that
lead back to their campaign machinations.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Campaigns organize, yes. Its just that Hillary's is the first one in my lifetime that has organized MASS violence during a campaign.

I'm not sure but, I'd guess the last time would have been back when the KKK was still the a de facto militant arm of the DNC.

Moving on, Soros is all over this. He's paying all the PAC's, he's paying Hillary / her campaign / Obama directly. He's well known to be behind the funding and various BLM protests / riots. Hillary & Obama complete the loop openly being friends of Soros, and supporting BLM stuff. With the Criminal Media being the epoxy that holds the entire affair together in practice.

Who Is Behind The Riots? Charlotte Police Says 70% Of Arrested Protesters Had Out Of State IDs

Confirming what many had suspected when viewing the sudden and intense collapse into anrchy that occurred in Charlotte this week, Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN's Erin Burnett:

"This is not Charlotte that's out here. These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals. ...We've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They're not coming from Charlotte."

Why are out-of-state Charlotte rioters not being prosecuted for crossing state lines to engage in destruction and rioting?
The non-enforcement of the law has become sport in the past eight years. Hidden under gimmicks such as “prosecutorial discretion” and other feints, the Department of Justice and other such entities have seemed to turn their backs when full frontal execution of the law was required. A curious disinterest for certain laws is in play.

We receive a constant dose of stories revealing the non-enforcement of immigration law.

In lockstep is the complete disregard for the laws on the books designed to quell situations such as Ferguson, Dallas, Baltimore, and now Charlotte. Two years ago, I authored an article for American Thinker titled “The Anti Riot Act. One more law unenforced by this administration.”

George Soros Spending Over $21 Million to Replace Scalia With a Liberal Activist

On Feb. 17, 2016, The New York Times identified six of the liberal organizations behind the push to get an Obama nominee quickly confirmed. Nearly all of the groups, which ranged from People for the American Way to the League of Conservation Voters, have one donor in common: liberal billionaire George Soros (The sixth organization — Americans United for Change — does not disclose its donors). The Ford Foundation has given to at least three of those organizations as well.

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
The email asked members to donate $3 to help the effort. The progressive group is funded by billionaire George Soros, and has endorsed Democratic candidate Vermont Sen. Bernard Sanders for president.

“We need to double down on our work, showing that America is better than Trump’s bullying, hate-baiting, and incitements to violence,” the email read. “We are committed to nonviolence, but we will not be silent. We will not be invisible.”

The group detailed its efforts in recent months, highlighting ads it has run against the real estate mogul and the advocacy its done on behalf of refugees, who it said are “under attack” from the GOP, and the support it gave to Trump protesters in Chicago.

MoveOn funded by Soros:

Contributors to MoveOn.org during the 2004 election cycle included financier George Soros who gave US$1.46 million to MoveOn.org Voter Fund; Peter B. Lewis, chief executive of the Progressive Corp., who gave US$500,000 to MoveOn.org Voter Fund.[15] en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

WE ELECT mental defectives...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So whats with the icon for this thread on the board? What does the red flamey thing mean?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

WE ELECT mental defectives...

I'm not sure we actually elect them, brother.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
We've got lots of back & forth emails between Podesta and MoveOn:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Our problem as a nation is not a political one, but rather a cultural sickness that I fear will not improve in my lifetime.

Sad. Just very sad.

link   

Just keep it in mind...the 'agitated' Trump supporters may be recruits, too.

And it is very impressive how candid these guys were with O'Keefe and his team. Very candid. Something about how candid they were felt odd to me.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That stuff is supposed to be illegal, right?

Political campaigns are not allowed to directly communicate with PACs, right?

edit on 17-10-2016 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Something about how candid they were felt odd to me.

It's called confidence. They know they live in a world with little to no accountability.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Just keep it in mind...the 'agitated' Trump supporters may be recruits, too.

And it is very impressive how candid these guys were with O'Keefe and his team. Very candid. Something about how candid they were felt odd to me.

I can imagine the Pre Game for a Trump rally is akin to a Civil War re enactment.

As far as O'Keefe goes, I too wonder about how he gets so cozy with these people. I don't imagine he wants to let us know how he does it in order to keep his cover. It's so free and easy though. Oddly free and easy, but those are his own words, those people are all actually saying them. They aren't actors. They do exist.....I think.

Who really knows anymore? Who is John Galt?
edit on 17-10-2016 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Obviously, the people exist.

But, you see the defense here is that Trump supporters are still responsible for being violent and easily triggered, eh?

So, I think it's absolutely plausible that if what is in this first video is true, then it is likely also true that the 'violent Trump supporters' are recruits, as well.

'Controlling' the opposition is the entire point of this kind of operation.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Maybe that's because it was all pretty much scripted.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

more coming tomorrow...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: UKTruth

What would you do with the people you 'weed out' after the DNC party has incited violence to identify these 'mentally unstable people'. Really dying to know your answer, if you're brave enough that is.

The Trump supporters that physically attacked protesters should be arrested and put in jail.

Fairly simple really, it's called our justice system.

So you'd be all for 'weeding out' the agitators that partake in violence too then?
So we're talking about a handful of people on both sides then - which really doesn't address the key issue of DNC corruption and dirty politics that you seem so proud of.
Nice to see you bottle it though - you've moved from 'Trump supporters' to those that attack (which is hardly any). You're still to reference the agitators that were violent though. I wonder why?
How about Jeddiah Brown? Should he be 'weeded out' from society? Didn't really do a good job of controlling himself did he? Then again if you are sent to cause chaos then what can one expect?

If you are from the UK, I would expect more than a deceptive video to make the case.
What video there is, shows clearly that the man who eventually was punched by Brown had Brown near the ground in a headlock or hug, possibly dangerous when done by an arsehole. This is a 24 second video same source that should not be shortened in the playback.

www.youtube.com...

Brown himself has spoken about the atmosphere *in the venue, where some some so-called Trump supporters had their own agenda and shouting out, 'go back to Africa'
*There is video of just that in Cleveland the next day, so to be clearer, I'm not sure if Brown means both events in regards those comments.

edit on 17-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh, I'm right there with you.

They probably even have arguments like: "I was a Trump guy last time, I wanna be a Clinton guy this time!" as they're all getting into their outfits. That's what I meant by a Civil War re enactment.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Good point.
It 's HARD to tell when the country is in an environment of FECAL matter.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

There is a lot of noise out there, to be sure.

Only thing I can do is make sure I don't get baited into anything. I try my best to only respond to the clearest signals.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: kruphix

So you are still proud of people being paid to beat people and you are in simply denial about O'Keefe? You are just a DNC supporter....I will give you one thing you do not back down but it should be for something good and not this...

No where in the video does it show them paying people for beating people.

Honestly, third time now, did you watch the video.

Clearly no one supporting this video has actually watched it. Either that or every supporter in this thread is a complete freaking moron.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join