It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No, Jedidah Brown shouldn't...but the Trump supporter that grabbed him from behind and tried to put him in a choke hold should.

Self-defense isn't an act of violence.

Sorry, try again.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I hate to be the one to say this, but the way you blindly back Clinton here daily arguably makes you a treasonous traitor to this nation.

Yeah. Cheerlead some more Russian hacks and influence from a foreign government (and other foreign actors, i.e. Julian Assange) trying to get a Putin lapdog elected while you call people traitors. Lol.

Which has nothing to do with the video exposing corruption in the DNC and organised incitement of violence.
Nice try at deflecting though.

link   

The election fraud has already been posted, Keep up - you need to keep on top of these things or your masters will be unhappy

Ah yes, the deflection when you don't have a real answer...nice.

The fact is that there has been no election fraud shown in this video.

link   

originally posted by: kruphix

No, Jedidah Brown shouldn't...but the Trump supporter that grabbed him from behind and tried to put him in a choke hold should.

Sorry, try again.

Self defence

I am glad I elicited that response from you.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I remember discussing it with some other member, and we clearly stated that these protests are very well organized and had to be planned beforehand.

Yes, most protests are planned and organized.

Do people honestly think protests just happen?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't understand you.

You have a problem with people who expose the corruption in your political system, and show you how are elections being rigged, which breaks the core principles of democracy?

I would like to know what's going on inside your head? Is it just Donald's locker room talks, Kim Kardashian, how great Hillary Clinton is?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Sorry, try again.

Self defence

I am glad I elicited that response from you.

Yes, you can defend yourself from a physical attack.

But you can't punch someone in the face because they are wearing a planned parenthood shirt.

Why is this concept so hard for Trump supporters to understand?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

I don't understand you.

You have a problem with people who expose the corruption in your political system, and show you how are elections being rigged, which breaks the core principles of democracy?

I would like to know what's going on inside your head? Is it just Donald's locker room talks, Kim Kardashian, how great Hillary Clinton is?

How does this video show the election is being rigged?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!!

Those who cannot remember this fact will get post removals....and possible Posting Bans.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yet you carry on in spite of the fact that video evidence clearly proves the morally bankrupt campaign they're running and you're ok with it.

a reply to: Nucleardoom

Oh, I'm more than ok with it...I'm proud of it.

Look, I've been saying it all thread...politics is a game and Trump and his supporters are getting outplayed.

There is nothing morally wrong with seeing a weakness in your opponent or their supporters and exploiting it.

Yea her campaign is surely taking the moral high ground by exploiting the homeless, the mentally ill & the developmentally disabled to further their agenda. Real shining examples of a morally sound campaign.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

And now we know who's behind them. Let's see if Hillary's lapdogs are going to be held responsible for causing riots, or will the FBI conclude there's was no ill intention behind it at all...

Give me a break...I never wanted to believe in that phrase how there are people who would support their candidate no matter what, but you guys have changed my mind. You really are so blindly in love with Hillary Clinton, which is honestly just sad

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: kruphix

And now we know who's behind them. Let's see if Hillary's lapdogs are going to be held responsible for causing riots, or will the FBI conclude there's was no ill intention behind it at all...

Where were there riots?

You can't prevent anti-Trump protests because Trump supporters aren't able to control their emotions and actions.

Instead of putting the blame on the protesters, maybe you should be pleading with Trump supporters to not be so emotionally driven into angry violent actions.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Which has nothing to do with the video exposing corruption in the DNC and organised incitement of violence. Nice try at deflecting though.

Organized incitement of violence? You mean baiting Trump supporters to be who they are? Were they doing something to "incite" violence against Trump supporters?

No?

If wearing a Planned Parenthood t-shirt around a Trump supporter is an incitement to violence, that says A LOT about just how violent and unhinged some of these Trump supporters are. Thankfully there are people who are using unconventional methods to expose THAT truth. Right?

It's all corrupt. It's just that some people are so willfully ignorant that they'll call people "traitors" over it. Then there are those foreigners who keep trying to influence the US election.

edit on 2016-10-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The DNC party repeating history:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The main problem here is intent.

If they are intending to cause problems and they happen they are responsible.

If they are simply protesting and dont WANT/NEED those problems to happen they are not responsible.

There is no doubt this is also happening on the republican side, but these leaks may in the future stop this kind of action from happening as people will be aware of it and not fall for it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Many of these tactics date back to pre-world war two. They are well known inside of most political circles.
Its very nice to see it all finally come out to the general public as well as admissions of guilt and conspiracy.
But there will still be more to come.

Buck

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

PFFT.
I'm not.
SO I guess YOU are a demagogue supporter ,WE know it and call you on it ALL the time
BUT HEY do continue to back all this..www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Muahahaha

link   
Its amazing how many hard cuts are made in the first 60 seconds. Do they have the full unedited videos or do we just take his word with these heavily cut videos?

link   

originally posted by: latic
The main problem here is intent.

If they are intending to cause problems and they happen they are responsible.

If they are simply protesting and dont WANT/NEED those problems to happen they are not responsible.

There is no doubt this is also happening on the republican side, but these leaks may in the future stop this kind of action from happening as people will be aware of it and not fall for it.

I could not agree more and I think you make a profound point that these leaks may (and likely will) keep people from falling for it in the future.

This is the kind of information that people who organize peaceful protests and rallies will be able to disseminate. SO even if the media ignores it, I can actually see now that there may be a positive result. Thanks for that.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join