It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
people already knew this was happening, but didnt have evidence... until now

you can dodge and deflect the evidence all you want, use your mental gymnastics to try and justify it

but its not going away, its been exposed... so deal with it
edit on 17-10-2016 by Perjury because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

I really don't care about people calling me names...I guess it is a maturity thing.

Someone spitting on me is assault, I'll let the police handle it....because I'm smarter than to let my emotions to control my actions. Getting in a fight only hurts my family in the long run.

And this is pretty much the main point here...it seems like Trump supporters are easy to anger and prod into doing something stupid. So why not take advantage of that. If a candidate is going to base a campaign on attracting low intelligence people that can't control themselves, then they should be exposed for exactly who they are.

I hate to be the one to say this, but the way you blindly back Clinton here daily arguably makes you a treasonous traitor to this nation. Yet you carry on in spite of the fact that video evidence clearly proves the morally bankrupt campaign they're running and you're ok with it. Truly sad that people like this exist in America, they'll even turn a blind eye to election fraud if it means delivering a victory to their anointed Queen of the damned.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManufacturedDissent
I watched the video and some of the things they admit to doing are pretty low. Not unexpected but this is what gets me:

They admit to training agitators and using the mentally unstable to create these atmospheres, is this not domestic terrorism?

How could it not be considered a terrorist act to fund, train, transport and encourage acts of violence against fellow Americans?

How is it not a conspiracy to commit a terrorist act? Police have been injured, lives could have been lost.

smh

Just wanted a legit response from someone defending this behavior.

Also, if the republicans were in the same boat I would still hold this view.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm not defending this sort of electioneering through coordinated agitation. I'm stating that it's a fact of life. It's happening on both sides of any election all the time and has been forever.

What can we do about it? Make more laws? What laws? How do we criminalize agitators without impinging on rights of freedom of assembly and freedom of speech?

One agitator making a heavily edited video about the "other side's" agitators isn't exactly an improvement — it's a hypocrite pretending to "expose" his own ilk and playing to people's ignorance for strategic advantage. Three weeks before the election? Yeaaaah.

As to inciting violence. It seems to me that if anything, people who are "bird dogging" are the ones who are being physically attacked. So you're saying that they are knowingly inciting violence against themselves? Or are you referring to coordinating with local groups to organize mass protests (e.g. in Chicago)? These two things seem to be getting conflated and I can guarantee you that the conflation isn't accidental.

Trump on the hand is telling tens of millions of people to go to polls and do what? To be vigilante "election observers?" As sleazy as campaigns are, that's beyond the pale even for dirty politics. Trump is going full scorched earth.

But since you want to point fingers at me about what you see as cognitive dissonance (and hey, maybe I'm in the wrong, it's difficult to diagnose one's own cognitive dissonance — otherwise it wouldn't exist!), where were you speaking out against voter intimidation?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You watched the video and came up with this?
Morally bankrupt is the term that most fits, sir.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Ha - I was wondering when the Clintonistas would show up

Sorry but caught , hook, line, sinker.
Five more videos on the way too.

Your arguments have crumbled and now all you have left is an admission that you are comfortable with corruption and underhand tactics.

This is a good exercise to see who the really shameful people are who will try to underplay this and condone it.

To be fair though if they are voting for Hillary, they are already comfortable with that sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What would you do with the people you 'weed out' after the DNC party has incited violence to identify these 'mentally unstable people'. Really dying to know your answer, if you're brave enough that is.

The Trump supporters that physically attacked protesters should be arrested and put in jail.

Fairly simple really, it's called our justice system.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: kruphix

I don't know what makes you think that you, Hillary, or her Thug Organizers for Violence are doing me or anyone a 'favor.'

Screw your 'favor.' Keep it. Better yet, punch yourself in the face as a favor to me.

That seems rather violent.

I'm starting to understand why some of you disagree with this type of tactic, I don't think you guys can control your emotions or actions and blame others for it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The very nature of a protest is that it is almost always organized.

Many people in the US are letting emotions push their self to extremes.

I still don't understand why Congress is being allowed to hide their short comings but still jump into the fray and sling mud. That, to me, is the top of the BS pile.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I have been outspoken about voter intimidation for YEARS. And I am also against the danger of diluting votes by making our election systems less-secure.

Did I read your post and decide that your allegations amounted to Trump calling for voter intimidation...not really. I'm sorry.

I didn't like the part I quoted back to you, in this thread, though. But those weren't Trump's words.

I am against voter-intimidation. Very much so.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

a reply to: Rosinitiate

Is there anything illegal about what he states in the video?

Campaign finance laws.

Actually no.

All he did was explain how they have to operate due to campaign finance laws.

There is nothing illegal about following the law and explaining it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: JacKatMtn

More edited videos from James O'Keefe.

Let's talk some full disclosure here.

James O'Keefe is the guy behind multiple deceptively edited videos and out right hoaxes that were pushed by Breitbart News. Remember him? That's who "Project Veritas" is.

Don't deflect from the issue, how about you comment on the revelations revealed in the video instead of trying to discredit the messenger.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

What would you do with the people you 'weed out' after the DNC party has incited violence to identify these 'mentally unstable people'. Really dying to know your answer, if you're brave enough that is.

The Trump supporters that physically attacked protesters should be arrested and put in jail.

Fairly simple really, it's called our justice system.

So you'd be all for 'weeding out' the agitators that partake in violence too then?
So we're talking about a handful of people on both sides then - which really doesn't address the key issue of DNC corruption and dirty politics that you seem so proud of.
Nice to see you bottle it though - you've moved from 'Trump supporters' to those that attack (which is hardly any). You're still to reference the agitators that were violent though. I wonder why?
How about Jeddiah Brown? Should he be 'weeded out' from society? Didn't really do a good job of controlling himself did he? Then again if you are sent to cause chaos then what can one expect?

edit on 17/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I hate to be the one to say this, but the way you blindly back Clinton here daily arguably makes you a treasonous traitor to this nation.

I'm a treasonous traitor because of who I support for President?

Are you sure you live in the United States and follow the Constitution?

Yet you carry on in spite of the fact that video evidence clearly proves the morally bankrupt campaign they're running and you're ok with it.

Oh, I'm more than ok with it...I'm proud of it.

Look, I've been saying it all thread...politics is a game and Trump and his supporters are getting outplayed.

There is nothing morally wrong with seeing a weakness in your opponent or their supporters and exploiting it.

Truly sad that people like this exist in America, they'll even turn a blind eye to election fraud if it means delivering a victory to their anointed Queen of the damned.

What election fraud? The video didn't uncover any election fraud, just showing smart tactics by the democrats.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

George Soros Spending Over $21 Million to Replace Scalia With a Liberal Activist

On Feb. 17, 2016, The New York Times identified six of the liberal organizations behind the push to get an Obama nominee quickly confirmed. Nearly all of the groups, which ranged from People for the American Way to the League of Conservation Voters, have one donor in common: liberal billionaire George Soros (The sixth organization — Americans United for Change — does not disclose its donors). The Ford Foundation has given to at least three of those organizations as well.

edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well, it's obvious that there are those that like and use tactics that result in violence.

Not sure why we're still even debating it.

Some good people here with honest open opinions and good hearts are playing in the hands of a few that enjoy inflicting pain.

What we must do is look on the bright side of all of this. They are outing themselves.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I hate to be the one to say this, but the way you blindly back Clinton here daily arguably makes you a treasonous traitor to this nation.

I'm a treasonous traitor because of who I support for President?

Are you sure you live in the United States and follow the Constitution?

Yet you carry on in spite of the fact that video evidence clearly proves the morally bankrupt campaign they're running and you're ok with it.

Oh, I'm more than ok with it...I'm proud of it.

Look, I've been saying it all thread...politics is a game and Trump and his supporters are getting outplayed.

There is nothing morally wrong with seeing a weakness in your opponent or their supporters and exploiting it.

Truly sad that people like this exist in America, they'll even turn a blind eye to election fraud if it means delivering a victory to their anointed Queen of the damned.

What election fraud? The video didn't uncover any election fraud, just showing smart tactics by the democrats.

The election fraud has already been posted, Keep up - you need to keep on top of these things or your masters will be unhappy

edit on 17/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yeah. Cheerlead some more Russian hacks and influence from a foreign government (and other foreign actors, i.e. Julian Assange) trying to get a Putin lapdog elected while you call people traitors. Lol.
edit on 2016-10-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm not deflecting anything. I think it is smart play by the Democrats.

Until the video evidence surfaces exposing what this campaign is, a total whitewashing scam hoisted onto the American public by a complicit MSM cabal.

link   
Who was it with me, that predicted this?

I remember discussing it with some other member, and we clearly stated that these protests are very well organized and had to be planned beforehand.

And I am not sure why you are guys wasting your time, discussing anything with Hillary lovers, when it's known the only thing they care about are words, while actions are not so much important, which is why they get mad about the locker room talk, while they see nothing wrong about any of this. Pretty disgusting if you ask me.

Maybe there's some organized effort by the DNC to disrupt ATS by hiring shills? You never know

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join