It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Play back, listen closely to the parts about "agitators", a about shutting down the Chicago Rally. Then go on youtube and play videos of the violence at that event. Best case scenario they should only be legally prosecuted for inciting a riot.

Go ahead and under my avatar hit the "Post in this Thread" button. I've got all that and more laid out pretty tidy for you.

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
What even is the point of talking to these people.

They deflect away from the actual OP and go wildly offtopic.

That is the exact tactic. remember the DNC has training camps for this kind of thing.
It's best to just laugh at them for being so mindless.

link   

exactly

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Where in that video does it state that violence was the goal?

I can only assume you never even watched the video.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Who's deflecting?

The OP is about a tactic used by Democrats.

The tactic is a smart play by them, they spotted a weakness in the typical Trump supporter and they are exploiting it.

I don't see the deflection, all this thread proves is that many Trump supporters are mentally unstable and easy to manipulate...which is what the Democrats have seen and are exploiting that fact to their advantage.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Insane Anti-Trump Protesters Admit They're Paid by Soros Threaten FEMA Camps/Extermination

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The same few every thread. You could have a video of Hillary killing people and they wouldn't believe it or they would try to defend it. It doesn't matter about all of the leaked emails or the perjury, or the broken laws, she's their candidate because they think she is above all of this. They feel like she doesn't have to follow the law and that the rest of us are subservient. Welcome to the Nwo.

+11 more 
link   
I'm seeing some ugly parallels here about early nazi approaches and Hillary supporters.

History shows us how Germans blamed the Jews for all the violence, much like today's Hillary supporters are blaming trump and his supporters.

Creepy.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Where in that video does it state that violence was the goal?

I can only assume you never even watched the video.

Attacked, yes that's what they want...never said physically attack. They want Trump supporters to react to them in an attacking way.

It never says violent or physical attack, but they want them to attack the protesters.

The fact that Trump supporters decide to physically attack instead of verbally attacking is on them.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Be ready for the purges if she wins.

Good things Republicans had the sense to arm themselves when they had the opportunity.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
The only attention the media will give this is to attack and smear James O'Keefe.

Well, because he is a known liar and hoaxer.

No, this is what the Democrat party press says. I've seen no evidence of either of these claims. The media and their dutiful followers claimed the Planned Parent hood videos were a hoax because one of the pictures shown during the video showed a baby that was aborted at a different stage than what was being claimed. That's a mistake, not reason to dismiss the entire thing. You guys just repeat their lies and convince yourselves.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm seeing some ugly parallels here about early nazi approaches and Hillary supporters.

History shows us how Germans blamed the Jews for all the violence, much like today's Hillary supporters are blaming trump and his supporters.

Creepy.

Yes and we've already had one admission in this thread that they want to remove half the people they don't like from society. Just imagine how emboldened these brown shirts will be when Hitlery is elected.
They really are horrible human beings.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I like it when they are allowed to fully expose themselves for what they truly are.

As the old saying goes, give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

link   

originally posted by: avgguy
The same few every thread. You could have a video of Hillary killing people and they wouldn't believe it or they would try to defend it. It doesn't matter about all of the leaked emails or the perjury, or the broken laws, she's their candidate because they think she is above all of this. They feel like she doesn't have to follow the law and that the rest of us are subservient. Welcome to the Nwo.

Well it's not the same few here... there are some specific posters that have thus far stayed clear. I live in hope it's because they just can't condone this. the ones here deflecting and defending are the kind you have to really be careful of when Hillary wins.

link   
a reply to: kruphix

Oh geez. Just stop.

Nah, they didn't mean physically attack as the desired reaction from their 'messaging.'

Just watch the video. You clearly haven't watched it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Yes and we've already had one admission in this thread that they want to remove half the people they don't like from society. Just imagine how emboldened these brown shirts will be when Hitlery is elected.
They really are horrible human beings.

Go easy on him. He's only following lead of SJW actor Will Smith:

edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Like I said, it's not their fault that Trump supporters can't control their emotions.

You can go ahead and defend mentally unstable people lashing out in anger against protesters, that's your right.

I'll go on and defend the protesters right to protest without being in fear of violence.

In a way, they are doing us a favor...the more unstable people we weed out the better.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Whoever came up with this scheme, paid instigators, "birddoggers", whatever they are called, it totally backfired. Not only did Trump get stronger during the height of it but the whole operation is now snuffed out with videos, emails....so stupid. I actually liked that they were doing it, not people getting hurt, but them on camera showing their quasi hatred, touching people, getting in their personal space for no reason. I knew right after it aired Trump's numbers would go up every single time and they did. The beauty of it the DNC would abandoned them if they got seriously injured. What a great party. They abandon their own people when they need help the most.

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I like it when they are allowed to fully expose themselves for what they truly are.

As the old saying goes, give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

Some are positively grabbing the rope out of your hands, LOL

link   

a reply to: ColdWisdom

In the video, the mastermind behind the whole operation OPENLY ADMITS to coordinating the RIOT in Chicago that shut down Trump's rally.

Give me the minute/second mark in the video where they stated they coordinated a RIOT.

Chicago didn't want Trump in their city, the people spoke out and got him to leave.

I call that a victory for the people.

Yeah a victory for people who love riots.

That ruined it for the other people/ Trump supporters here in Chicago.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join