It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JacKatMtn

This is how I see it going down.

No mention of this will be brought up in the media.
Everyone associated with Project veritas will be arrested.
The police-state is here and people on this website will cheer for it.

Our system is corrupt. Exposing corruption will only lead to arrests, death, silence and cheers from the useful idiots.

Not feeling very optimistic for truth and honesty inning right now.
This is why peaceful revolution and cultural change are the only way. The 60's way. First change your own consciousness, then embody it, then share it. The hippies were right. Trying to change it through the system is unlikely at this point. Further, armed revolution would fail too.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: kruphix

I think causing a mass punch up at a campaign rally certainly counts as inciting riot, and if not, at least a serious and deliberate breach of the peace.

Depends on what you think is "causing it".

They way I see it, it is the unstable Trump supporters that cause it because they don't have the emotional maturity to deal with opposition in a civilized way.

If everyone wasting their time can't see exactly what Kruphix is doing in this thread you guys need to take a step back and a breath. He is doing precisely what is being explained in the video, but to you online.

We realize. It's why most ignore.
edit on 17-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: ColdWisdom

In the video, the mastermind behind the whole operation OPENLY ADMITS to coordinating the RIOT in Chicago that shut down Trump's rally.

Give me the minute/second mark in the video where they stated they coordinated a RIOT.

Chicago didn't want Trump in their city, the people spoke out and got him to leave.

I call that a victory for the people.

Stop being obtuse. You know full well all it takes is one person to spark a riot, as we've seen in the past few months at BLM events.
There were shills and professional agitators at the Occupy Wall Street protests. So many conservatives hated those very real protests. In fact, I think those were the last wide spread protests against the oligarchy and Wall Street we will see for a while. Conservatives gleefully celebrated the few violent outbreaks at these, although in several instances they seemed to be shills.

It appears that many of you only see the corruption on one side.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I came to a startling conclusion a couple of years ago that has severely impacted me. Nothing...and I mean...NOTHING we hear or read can be trusted.

Takes the joy out of debating almost anything.

I think you're right, any political intellectual process is being stolen by political graffiti of the lowest order.
Hillary does this, Trump does that...meaning something that is illicit, however that something that's difficult to pin down to the candidates. There's probably no doubt that both of them have campaigners who are doing shady stuff, and I mean both of them, and the biggest net value of that ultimately, win or lose, is to make the plebs suspicious of fellow plebs, destroying trust....and feck it, just vote for some critter or the other.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: six67seven

I think you misunderstood Matafuchs comment. I would suggest not personally attacking them, at the very least because they are agreeing with you, but mostly because it isn't necessary anyway.

Nope, didnt misunderstand. I just picked his post to piggyback off of.

I used "you" in general.

I'll decide whats necessary within my own post. If i post it, i deem it necessary. You can disagree in your own post, as you did. Good job!

Okie Dokie. I don't understand what so ever what you are trying to say but it's all good, thought I was doing you a favor.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ignorance, you really need a blackboard.

Much more convincing.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I loathe that guy. He's on the public enemy number one list right up there with Dubya & Hillary. He's that wicked of a creature.
edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I loathe that guy. He's on the public enemy number one list right up there with Dubya & Hillary. He's that wicked of a creature.

LOL.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Anyone who doesn't kiss the Trump nethers is Eeevil.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Following these revelations of their "Conflict Engagement" and "Staging of Interventions", I guess Hillary and her horde of brownshirts are the real "Super Predators". They have "no conscience, no empathy".

And "we need to bring them to heel".

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
One of the paid agitators could have been shot and killed. In fact, it is my belief that that would have been the ideal result. I think this video should be judged under the premise that the ideal result had been achieved.

As a side note and after reading through so many pages of debate on this I have to say how upset I am at the general acceptance of condescension toward fellow citizens thinking differently. I have friends and family voting both ways, and none of them are any more superior (or inferior) for it. All of this 'Trump supporters this' and 'Hillary supporters that' is uncalled-for. Any group can get co-opted. Have some humanity.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

That guy has been at the top of my pundit snip list for a long, long time:

He's what co-opted the Tea Party Movement, following that. We, the Ron Paul supporters are the real ones who started that. But a few month's of that piece of filth and it became unrecognizable. He never even gave RP an ounce of credit for it. We never happened in the Official Version of that whole thingie.

All the stuff in the OP video, I guarantee he's done such hatchetwork in his rise.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Are either of those criminal offences?

Legislating stringent requirements for Abortion providing facilities isn't technically outlawing abortion, doesn't stop whiny Liberals from calling it a de facto ban and suing states for abortion laws they pass.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Something about how candid they were felt odd to me.

Odd appropriately describes my sense of the video.

I know neither the operatives featured in the video, nor O’Keefe and his body of work. My Pollyanna ego wants to believe it is nothing more than a training video. Theater, to demonstrate how easily you can be cornered, compromised, or caught in a trap. After all, how could anyone be so careless to make such incendiary remarks that reveal how the bowels of a campaign churn? Then the cynic in me cries, "Oh, how dark and devious!" And my stomach churns in protest over what the video represents.

Veritas? “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.” ~Oscar Wilde

Gin

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Redditor found a direct connection. It looks like this Zulema Rodriguez admitted on camera to inciting violence at rallies, and was also on the payroll of the DNC

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

Something about how candid they were felt odd to me.

Odd appropriately describes my sense of the video.

I know neither the operatives featured in the video, nor O’Keefe and his body of work. My Pollyanna ego wants to believe it is nothing more than a training video. Theater, to demonstrate how easily you can be cornered, compromised, or caught in a trap. After all, how could anyone be so careless to make such incendiary remarks that reveal how the bowels of a campaign churn? Then the cynic in me cries, "Oh, how dark and devious!" And my stomach churns in protest over what the video represents.

Veritas? “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.” ~Oscar Wilde

When people are that insidious they desire to share just how clever they are. Mr O'Keefe has a knack for misleading his targets into thinking he is someone he isn't. He feign's himself an ally but he is the enemy. Quite effective really when you think about it.

Although context is lost in the video it seems at some parts it's him asking questions as a new employee and inflating the ego of his boss. At other times it's a female, likely massaging egos of old men at a diner or bar. Loose lips and all that.

O'keefe is controversial but he gets his mark.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

I tried a quick and easy search for her in the #PodestaEmails, came up empty. That there is some fine work.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

ummm, No, that's why peaceful revolution will NEVER work...

Jaden

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: smurfy

www.politico.com...

More Soros info's here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, quit the bull I've seen a heap about Soros, ad nauseum, I was asking you to pillary Hillary on the nose...just the same as you requested another poster about a woman allegedly hurt.
You just don't get it. The video I posted shows a bunch of braggarts, hitmen whatever..fill this space, [....] it's no different than Trump's, 'movie' other that Trump's video definitely shows a braggart, since Trump has denied any such encounter as fact.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I am watching it now.. so far part 1 is focusing on behind the scenes active coordination of protests at Trump Pence events..

They claim responsibility for shutting down the Chicago Trump rally earlier this year, and the Arizona highway blocking among other things...

It's a national coordinated strategy executed by groups such as Americans United for Change and others...

That in itself isn't surprising. That's called community organizing, and it's not a conspiracy.

I was gentle in my initial notes of the video.. their efforts exceed any normally accepted strategies used by political campaigns.. Have you spent the 16+ minutes to view the report?

I was at work until just now, unfortunately, and was unable to do anything but read the thread.

I will watch it, however.

As someone noted, it's probably not illegal, but IS highly unethical.

Don't get me wrong, i HATE the dirty political games. In fact, I'm a liberal, and I'm utterly disgusted by the Clinton campaign.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'm not even sure what you're getting at. What videos of Hillary people throwing the first punch? Tons of those in my Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon! thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join