It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW CLINTON EMAIL SCANDAL: State Dept Bribed FBI To Protect Hillary From Espionage Act Indictment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Where is Phage to debunk all of this and defend Hillary?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

" The FBI sought the laptop as part of its investigation, but it’s whereabouts remain unknown, the bureau said: The last time the laptop was seen was when it was put in the mail. "

That is just Beyond Belief . Why would the F.B.I. Transport Sensitive National Security Information contained on a Laptop Computer Labeled as Evidence in a Criminal Investigation through the U.S. Mail that just Happened to be " LOST " in Transit ? GTFOOH .

Not making any excuse here but I have to clarify something.

Being retired from the FBI, I can say for the record I have mailed numerous Top Secret items and materials to other locations. It happens every single day... it is no big deal as long as you follow the regulations set forth by NSA on mailing of classified materials/equipment/etc.

As far as classified evidence from an investigation, the procedures shouldn't be any different.... classified is classified in the governments eyes.

edit on R182016-10-17T15:18:23-05:00k1810Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Don't forget the MSM oh I forgot that qualifies as entertainment too. No such thing as pure unbiased news reporting anymore.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

WE did it when Obama took office and we left the place cleaner than when we arrived and we got no where.

Our country is doomed because it does not retain God in its policies, in its education system, and in its peoples hearts.

Those of us who do retain him will be removed before the antichrist comes into power.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Re: suggestions that only Breitbart or non-MSM sources will report this (whether you're someone who believes that's proof this story is false, or someone who believes that supports the story): This is now being reported by more mainstream news services.

www.reuters.com...

Again, disclaimer: I have no dog in this race.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

more likely destruction.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kargun

Phage is more that likely doing " Research " Comparing Apples to Oranges in a Vain Attempt to Dismiss this Revelation . I Assume he will need a lot of Coffee to get him through that Challenging Ordeal .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't have a lot to add to this thread other than to say it is more proof of the corruption we have come to expect.

I mentioned this on other threads, but this should disgust and frighten everyone, no matter if the support Hillary or anyone else.

The fact that the DOJ and FBI are now just political pawns that are willing to break the law to help out the party in charge is a bigger deal than whatever candidate gets elected.

Hillary supporters maythink it is no big deal now, but the first time someone they don't like is in charge and uses the DOJ and FBI to break the law for thier benefit they will scream about how vile it is.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I don't have a lot to add to this thread other than to say it is more proof of the corruption we have come to expect.

I mentioned this on other threads, but this should disgust and frighten everyone, no matter if the support Hillary or anyone else.

The fact that the DOJ and FBI are now just political pawns that are willing to break the law to help out the party in charge is a bigger deal than whatever candidate gets elected.

Hillary supporters maythink it is no big deal now, but the first time someone they don't like is in charge and uses the DOJ and FBI to break the law for thier benefit they will scream about how vile it is.

Add the IRS in the equation too.

Totally rigged.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: projectvxn

more likely destruction.

I look forward to it.

I'll be helping it happen when it does come.

Nothing this corrupt and disgusting deserves to exist.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kargun

Phage is still here debunking stuff? LOL! So this place is exactly as I left it back in 2011...

IRM

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InfaRedMan

You still have your Deny Charlatans banner as your signature.

Might wanna change it since all the famous charlatans are different now lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well, I'm def just here for the rebuttals lol

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: dashen

" What can even really be done? "

A good old fashion lynch mob ought to do the trick. Short of that, I'm not convinced this problem can be stopped.

It's the entire government at this point, what more can you do?

You can't prosecute when the lawyers and judges are in on it.

If you can't properly prosecute then nuclear war is needed to fix all the problems!!! I don't know what you stand for, but hoping for proper justice and good will towards mankind will never happen with all the corruption going on!!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Here's a compact timeline of events, taken from the 100 page, 10/17/2016 FBI document release. These documents are related to Hillary Clinton's "conduct" while Secretary of State.

Summary of FBI 100 page release: www.powerlineblog.com...

Is the 100 Page FBI document release what this thread is discussing?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Chaffetz is a moron.
How many failed witch hunts has he conducted? How many millions of tax dollars has he wasted throwing mud at Hillary?
I'm sure this latest witch hunt will again fully exonerate Hillary, just as all the rest have.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

We have a First Ammendment that guarantees that your god, any god, has no place in our government. It's been there since the beginning.
Keep your fairy tales in church .

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NotTooHappy

All Democratic talking points with no foundation in reality.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Not really... what it says is the government cant establish an official state religion.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

failed witch.hunts?
how many people received immunity and STILL PLEAD.THE FIFTH?
and how many indictments for all those immunity deals?
Z E R O
E
R
O

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join