It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

NEW CLINTON EMAIL SCANDAL: State Dept Bribed FBI To Protect Hillary From Espionage Act Indictment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Apparently the rule of law is exempt from our government, to much evidence now supports both sides are completely corrupt and there is no accountability.

Question: Does it say in the Constitution that the government will not be held accountable for their crimes?

If not, then it is time to dismantle and remove this self serving cartel of criminals and start over again but, this time We The People will not allow fundraising or lobbying in our elections and no voting machines, only hand ballots.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Congressman Jason Chaffetz said there are grounds for at least four hearings. At least there are still people not bought and paid for in politics.
Looking forward to these hearings if they happen.

i dont believe that they are not all for sale.
just not to the same people

Yes at this point I am willing to believe that there may still be a few congress people that are real, honest, not compromised.

But overall, the more I learn the more I am convinced that very few make it to that level or above without having to be compromised by, work for willingly, or be actual representatives of a corrupt oligarchy and elite.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is fairly corrupt, I will definitely agree. I don't understand how the news ignores all of her scandals but brings up every little thing about Trump. Hillary will probably get elected, and then what?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

" Apparently the rule of law is exempt from our government, to much evidence now supports both sides are completely corrupt and there is no accountability. "

In the Middle of all that is Donald J. Trump , the Unknown Variable . Hmm...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

" Hillary Clinton is fairly corrupt "

That's like saying Hillary Clinton is a Little Bit Pregnant ........

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: darkbake

" Hillary Clinton is fairly corrupt "

That's like saying Hillary Clinton is a Little Bit Pregnant ........

The only thing she has ever done is get cheated on.

How can American's allow her to be above the law ?

We are all equal under the law. It's a simple premise.

If we are no longer all equal under the law.

We no longer have a fundamental part of this Republic.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

That All said , How do the American People Circumvent Law Enforcement when Law Enforcement Fails to Uphold the Law ? If there are no Charges to Indite Criminal Behavior , the the Courts become Irrelevant . The Alternative to the People's Call for Justice is armed Conflict , Or >?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on

edit on 16-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Where the hell's the GOP?

Sure, The Donald is busy with an election. But shouldn't the GOP Congress folks be putting all this stuff together and burning down her house, up on the hill?

because they are ALL DIRTY.
and digging too deep will cause an international crisis or potential coup de etat

If you listen to what they say you know why. They so fear donald they would rather have Hillary in office. I think part of it is if Donald wins therr control of thr republican party is gone. Trump almost leans to thr left in some of his policies thr rest are middle and thr far right such as thr tea party doesn't want to give up there hold. They still have to ban abortion kill off social programs etc.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
whats wrong with firing squads is treeason not punishable by death any morea reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbakeher rich friends owns the msm so they give her cart blanche to do as she pleases she could walk into a mcdonalds and shoot someone in the head and all you ewould hear was someone committed suicide at mcdees

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
whats wrong with firing squads is treeason not punishable by death any morea reply to: Zanti Misfit

That's a Bit Much . Rotting in a Jail Cell is as much Justified .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The difference between the United States currently, and Rome and France previously, is that the first American Revolution's Constitution still survives as a fallback for the rule of law after the lynch mob is done.

We still owe those who did it here the first time, for the legacy that can (if appropriately re-applied) be used again the second time, to come. (soon?)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

" The FBI sought the laptop as part of its investigation, but it’s whereabouts remain unknown, the bureau said: The last time the laptop was seen was when it was put in the mail. "

That is just Beyond Belief . Why would the F.B.I. Transport Sensitive National Security Information contained on a Laptop Computer Labeled as Evidence in a Criminal Investigation through the U.S. Mail that just Happened to be " LOST " in Transit ? GTFOOH .

And One of my managers in the USPS is encouraging me to vote democratic. Citing that "the sanctity of the mail belongs in the hands of Dems. The Repubs will destroy that." This came from an actual manager and I didn't misquote him.
Also, it was announced we are only allowed to have one political sticker on our cars. Either candidates. I thought that was odd.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

" What can even really be done? "

Vote Trump?

Would it not be illegal to knowingly mail a laptop containing classified data?

She is worse than Assange and yet the americans want him, they want Snowden and they got that transexual fellow. The spongy brained fishwife needs a good slap and put out to pasture in the ADX.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
More keeps coming back on the Obama Administration.

He will get caught up in this real soon.

Exposed.

It's all falling apart in fast frame motion.

At this point I will say im good with Biden being President for the last couple of months. Impeach the whole lot of them and charge them.

Time to demand Clintons case be reopened and sent to a grand jury.
edit on 17-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

" The FBI sought the laptop as part of its investigation, but it’s whereabouts remain unknown, the bureau said: The last time the laptop was seen was when it was put in the mail. "

That is just Beyond Belief . Why would the F.B.I. Transport Sensitive National Security Information contained on a Laptop Computer Labeled as Evidence in a Criminal Investigation through the U.S. Mail that just Happened to be " LOST " in Transit ? GTFOOH .

And One of my managers in the USPS is encouraging me to vote democratic. Citing that "the sanctity of the mail belongs in the hands of Dems. The Repubs will destroy that." This came from an actual manager and I didn't misquote him.
Also, it was announced we are only allowed to have one political sticker on our cars. Either candidates. I thought that was odd.

I was under the impression government employees cant ask their subordinates to vote for anyone.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes it is... but without iron clad proof...you risk your job if you do or say anything about it.

Also if the boss is a "popular" guy even if you have the proof you are looking at repercussions for the foreseeable future.

I say this as a Civil Servant that did blow the whistle on inappropriate behavior, that cost a "popular" guy his job.

3 years later I am still fighting against the unofficial punishment.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wikileaks announced the release of over 30,000 emails from Hillary Clinton's private server. They are available on the Wikileaks home page.
NEVERMIND.
It was a hoax.
edit on b000000312016-10-17T10:42:39-05:0010America/ChicagoMon, 17 Oct 2016 10:42:39 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
We are not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join