It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW CLINTON EMAIL SCANDAL: State Dept Bribed FBI To Protect Hillary From Espionage Act Indictment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hello again Above Top Secretions,

quid pro quo

What do you do when all the checks and balances, law, and morals go out the window?
It's all dirty.
the whole thing.
there must be powerful technology at work to keep so many peoples' eyes closed.

Well there you have it.

A "quid pro quo" arrangement.
The DOJ was bribing lower level FBI agents with cushy jobs overseas(no doubt with large bonuses), in return for re-classifying secret documents to put them out of reach of congressional oversight.
FBI, DOJ, Clinton stooges all colluding and running interference for Hillary.
I gotta get me one of those teflon pants-suits

FBI interview summaries and notes, provided late Friday to the House Government Oversight and Intelligence Committees, contain allegations of a "quid pro quo" between a senior State Department executive and FBI agents during the Hillary Clinton email investigation, two congressional sources told Fox News.

"This is a flashing red light of potential criminality," Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah, who has been briefed on the FBI interviews, told Fox News.

He said "there was an alleged quid pro quo” involving Undersecretary for Management Patrick Kennedy and the FBI “over at least one classified email.”
“In return for altering the classification, the possibility of additional slots for the FBI at missions overseas was discussed,” Chaffetz said. As Fox News previously reported, interviews released earlier this month, known as 302s, reveal the serious allegation that Kennedy applied pressure to subordinates to change classified email codes so they would be shielded from Congress and the public.
Fox News was told as far back as August 2015 that Kennedy was running interference on Capitol Hill. But Kennedy, in his FBI interview on Dec. 21, 2015, “categorically rejected” allegations of classified code tampering.

What can even really be done?

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Congressman Jason Chaffetz said there are grounds for at least four hearings. At least there are still people not bought and paid for in politics.
Looking forward to these hearings if they happen.

+42 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So , if found to be True , the DOJ and some Members of the F.B.I. were in Collusion to Commit Treason against the United States of America ?

" What can even really be done? "

Indictments and Prosecutions are in order here .

+42 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just brazen.

Imagine her abuses of power if she gets the real crown.

FBI files reveal two missing ‘bankers boxes’ in Clinton email probe, more serious evidence tampering Read more: www.bizpacreview.com...
Questions continue to arise from the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton‘s use of a private email server, to include concerns about two missing “bankers boxes” filled with the former secretary of state’s emails and the possibility of evidence tampering.

The new mystery comes to light after Fox News reviewed more than 189 pages of heavily redacted FBI witness interviews.

FBI Says a Laptop That Held Clinton’s E-Mails Has Gone Missing

FBI: Aide destroyed 2 of Clinton's phones by 'breaking them in half or hitting them with a hammer'

FBI: Clinton staff destroyed devices with hammers

Hillary IT Aide Pagliano Files Immunity Agreement With FOIA Judge

Three More Hillary Clinton Witnesses Were Given Immunity by FBI

More Evidence Reveals Obama Influenced Clinton’s FBI Investigation

Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI She Couldn’t Remember Something
edit on 16-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Congressman Jason Chaffetz said there are grounds for at least four hearings. At least there are still people not bought and paid for in politics.

i dont believe that they are not all for sale.
just not to the same people

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

A good old fashion lynch mob ought to do the trick. Short of that, I'm not convinced this problem can be stopped.

It's the entire government at this point, what more can you do?

You can't prosecute when the lawyers and judges are in on it.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

there must be powerful technology at work to keep so many peoples' eyes closed.

I think this points to use of entrainment technology by elements in the government in the USA.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

" The FBI sought the laptop as part of its investigation, but it’s whereabouts remain unknown, the bureau said: The last time the laptop was seen was when it was put in the mail. "

That is just Beyond Belief . Why would the F.B.I. Transport Sensitive National Security Information contained on a Laptop Computer Labeled as Evidence in a Criminal Investigation through the U.S. Mail that just Happened to be " LOST " in Transit ? GTFOOH .

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I am shocked... stunned... horrified... mortified... ahhh piss on it I need a drink.

Stand by I am sure someone will be along to tell you its all a fever dream, not her fault... she didnt mean to, she forgot.. or its a vast right wing nut job conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

i dont believe that they are not all for sale.
just not to the same people

You are correct.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You better make that a double, dry:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
SECRECY

Docs Expose: State Dept. Colluded to Thwart FOIA Request for Hillary Clinton Emails
The federal watchdog Judicial Watch on Wednesday released 10 pages of State Department records betraying efforts by employees at State to give personal aides to former secretary of state Hillary R. Clinton the heads-up regarding Freedom of Information Act requests that would have revealed Clinton’s extraordinary private email scheme.

At the center of the collusion was attorney Cheryl Mills, who serves as an aide to Clinton, both in private life and during Clinton‘s tenure as America’s top diplomat, according to Judicial Watch, which has used the federal courts to compel release of requested documents from President Barack Obama’s administration. Clinton is the Democratic nominee for president.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton told Breitbart News, “This is evidence that Cheryl Mills covered up Hillary Clinton’s email system. She was aware of the FOIA request about Clinton’s email accounts and allowed the response to go out that was a plain lie.”

White House FOIA Abuses Come Back To Haunt Hillary’s Campaign
Clinton campaign press secretary Brian Fallon excoriated the press on Twitter late Monday night for treating the Wikileaks reveal on par with a Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) release, despite Clinton and her State Department’s reluctance to comply with the FOIA process.

The Clinton campaign’s Fallon slapped back at media outlets using the latest Wikileaks email to break stories related to Hillary Clinton’s time in the State Department and on the 2016 campaign trail.
According to the committee report, one FOIA record “obtained by the AP shows a redaction that sheds light on one of the policy’s results. The National Archives and Records Administration FOIA office staff redacted this sentence in every case, except once, by mistake: ‘We live in constant fear of upsetting the WH (White House).’”

ACLJ Files Lawsuit to Unearth Obama State Department Collusion with the Clinton Foundation
By failing to respond to the ACLJ’s FOIA request, the Obama Administration is unlawfully withholding information and yet again flouting its legal obligations under the Freedom of Information Act.

Hillary Clinton’s Staff Kept Her Private Server Secret, Despite FOIA Request

Check out the Google News for tons of coverage of the Clinton Email Etc Coverup Chronicles.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Ive been deep into the water of life watching this freak show of an election, I have no doubt she either said scratch my back ill scratch yours...or scratch my back and you can see your kids next birthday... take your pick it amounts to the same thing in my book.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

A good old fashion lynch mob ought to do the trick. Short of that, I'm not convinced this problem can be stopped.

It's the entire government at this point, what more can you do?

You can't prosecute when the lawyers and judges are in on it.

The French Revolution was what you call a "good, old-fashioned lynch mob" in many ways. And it resulted in Napoleon and some of the darkest days on the European continent.

While I don't disagree that we need to clean out the whole system, I worry that at some level, they are provoking this in order to collapse the Republic and usher in the Empire ruled by tyrant.

This pattern played out in both the Roman Republic and in France although in France it was a corrupt monarchy and nobility who were unseated violently. In both cases, dictators were ushered in by the revolt.

That pattern is far more common than what occurred in the American Revolution.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Not a good time to be somebody's scapegoat.

When an entire country's government is caught with their pants down, the only thing left to do is blame another country's government.

Russia, are you listening?

S+F

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
More keeps coming back on the Obama Administration.

He will get caught up in this real soon.

Exposed.

It's all falling apart in fast frame motion.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The Corruption within the United States Federal Government at the moment has Nothing to do with any other Foreign Nation . That has been Evident for Some Time .

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Where the hell's the GOP?

Sure, The Donald is busy with an election. But shouldn't the GOP Congress folks be putting all this stuff together and burning down her house, up on the hill?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Sure, The Donald is busy with an election. But shouldn't the GOP Congress folks be putting all this stuff together and burning down her house, up on the hill?

I am guessing that the GOP is adopting the "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" policy.

It seems pretty clear that at least some in the GOP actually prefer to maintain the status quo anyway, right?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Unless they are riding the same boat she is, which the older I get the more I am convinced they are two sides of the same dirty coin.

The only people against this kind of corruption are the people, and most are to busy trying to keep their heads above water to worry.

Or their heads are stuck so deep in the sand they have killed off their last two functioning brain cells, and can only repeat MSM talking points.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

because they are ALL DIRTY.
and digging too deep will cause an international crisis or potential coup de etat

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join