It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment - Send Out Some Light To The World! Shift the Energy...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you, WIS,

I am hanging in there - a tense medical situation is now looking stable as opposed to unstable and so we are ok.

I may take a "media fast" as I've just allowed way too much of the current situation to overwhelm me - just being honest. I certainly don't want to get into it in this thread!! Lol!!

So I will retreat, hold vigil for all of us on this thread and those lurking, and at ATS, and out into the world, from my core and family to the human family.

Still holding the light... Thank you so much for being here and for asking...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
May you find refuge in your retreat.
May you find solace in the dark corners of the cave, a womb of comfort.

a reply to: AboveBoard
With the words of His Holiness The 14th Dalai Lama " I see a safe journey, I see a safe return"

Those simple words have all ways encouraged and comforted me.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Good Morning AB's!

and.... Here's your Monday Hug!

Today, I've decided to give the "2-fingered salute" to all of the negative stuff that's been going on!
So, here's your "2 finger hug"!!! LOL

Happy Monday!

Gx
edit on 14-11-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: grammar

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Done. It wasn't much but I sent some goodwill to anyone willing to receive! I definitely feel content afterwards. Thanks for the positive "mumbo jumbo." I'm sure we could all use it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thank you, Everyone!!

I'm taking a mental-health/physical-health break from the internet and I miss you. When I do "check-in" it will be here with you guys (and the Shed).

Sorry to bail for a bit, but I will NOT be "bailing" on sending the light. I am more deeply committed to that than ever.

Gordy - HUGS back to you!!

Supermassive - WELCOME and THANK YOU!!!

WIS - Beautiful consolation for the soul - I love that quote and thank you for it - It is exactly what I needed to hear.

Blessings,

AB

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hey AB's,
Just a quick note to let you know that we're still thinking about you and sending our best wishes your way.

Here's your Monday Hug! (It's getting quite Cold where I am....)

Happy Monday.

kindest regards,
BigG

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
AB, if you're around and checking in...From me and your ATS family.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Good Morning AB's!

It has been REALLY COLD here in Scotland... but it's OK! We have our "Hielan' Coos" to cuddle!

Here is your Monday Huggle!

Thinking of you (always!),

BigG

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This thread is so beautiful! I've been lurking here for a long time and when I read this thread I had to wrote something. It's nice to see there is still people who care for each other and all living beings. If we only could love more and hate less this world would be a beautiful place to live in. Thank you for making my day!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Your OP is pretty. Skill level Adept defence spell.
Because you bargain essentially. What were the results? You ask?
I got a knot in my head trying to figure out, how giving unconditional love to the universe can result in me begging for private feel-good results.
That's the biggest flaw of humans. We go for instant reward like rats, insects are smarter than we are in a way, they know building a better world for the whole army is the reward. But no, yummy treat.
All you love and light people deep down really want, the next rush?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It's not about getting a "private feel-good" result...

It's about trying to make a 'contribution' to the over all well-being of the 'universe', but the bottom line is (and I speak from personal knowledge as a sufferer of Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder) -

- you cannot 'generate' the 'energy' of 'unconditional love' for others unless you feel some degree of well-being within yourself...

...so, it's not about trying to make a "bargain", it's about trying to perpetuate a 'cycle' because of wanting to 'give', but sometimes needing a bit of 'return' to spark a jumpstart when your 'love/light' 'battery' has run down.

I don't want to make you sad or angry, but as an example:

You know your horse that you loved? Think about the feeling of that love -

- now think about how society might be if everyone could feel themselves loved in that way and thus would be able to feel that same love for others, which would then lead to a world where people treated each other with true kindness...

...this is what I was talking about in KPB's thread with regard to the kind of love that the perfect 'God' would generate..

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

And you answered yourself the perfect god question. Problem is god might very well be a mean dick.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

No - remember what I quoted? "You get the God you believe in."...

...I absolutely refuse to believe in a "mean" God, and maybe that's why I've never experienced one.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I never did either. But I can't say anything perfect came from it also.
Can't have the one without the other. Bad and evil. Or is wrong the one opens the door for the other.
That's why I don't believe in extremes and survived so far.

God obviously doesn't help us, threatens to kill the majority of people in his books and maybe we should refrain from jumping to conclusions about what he is and what his will is and such.
God is so loaded with stereotypes.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

That's the point I keep trying to make - forget all the "stereotypes", if God were to exist, 'IT' wouldn't be anything remotely like the stereotypes -

- heck, maybe the reason He "doesn't help us" (or can't help us?) is because people won't let go of the stereotypes and biblical nonsense...

I don't want to go further off topic, but in a way threads like this are 'about' what I was trying to get across in my post about 'creating' a perfect God and believing Him into 'being'...

Maybe take another look at it? This post

It's about putting focused intention on Love/Light and projecting that out to the world/universe in hopes of shifting the prevailing negativity of consciousness (which manifests all the societal mean/ugliness)...

Because here's the thing:

What if we could, in shifting the human consciousness toward positivity (loving kindness), 'attract' some positive/kind-caring consciousness 'other' than human (call it 'God' or whatever) who might then be able to help us become a 'better', more loving human race altogether?

---Apologies AboveBoard for dragging us off topic!

edit on 3-12-2016 by lostgirl because: clarity

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I just cringe so much when someone says God. You do that a lot. And love. And positivity. Loaded memes without any real meaning.
Or tainted beyond recognition.
It's painful to me, but putting it aside I think we mostly agree.
You could get more creative and at least use an adjective or something to relativise.
Or deliver a footnote everytime you use it to explain what it means to you.
What do all those big words mean in your view?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

They are only "memes", if you define them the same way 'everyone else' does -

- the reason I use such "tainted" terms is in the hopes that those who 'subscribe' to the memes will get more "creative" in 'their' definitions

"God" = The Force? (that's close as I can get to defining without anthropomorphizing, though if existent, I do think 'It' would have a consciousness of it's own)

"Love" = unconditional caring about the well-being of others? (It's bigger and more a verb than a feeling, but that's the best I can define with words)

"positivity" (light/love energy) = contributing to consciousness well-being

--Okay? If you have more questions, let's move this to Baddogma's 'cafe' thread, so this one can get back on topic..

edit on 3-12-2016 by lostgirl because: clarification

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

It happened here, if they want to shoo us they'd let us know.

And it is on topic.
How can you as a parent assume for one second, love as you describe it is a good thing. "Oh you murdered someone? Sure I help you to hide the body."
No. Society is to keep eachother from misbehaving also. If you'd feel watched 24/7/365, on a mind-intrusive level, like "god knows all your thoughts and your actions and he will be the judge of you on your last day". You'd be a very different person. Fun fact is it, the other, god or what have you seems to be capable of knowing exactly that. All your thoughts on instant demand.

I first came in contact with it during a NDE. The possibility it could indeed be there as a layer of consciousness on which it gets decided if my soul is worthy of surviving biological life. What if in reality that should be the goal of living, be nutritious, take care of your surroundings. In whatever speciality you feel at home.

But instead people like you, the love & light fools focus all your positive thought energies on far out there, unpersonal universes, thought energy matters, we could use some of that magic focused on what's actually happening.
I ain't seeing no sky daddy coming to the rescue, do you?

edit on 4-12-2016 by Peeple because: Clarification

edit on 4-12-2016 by Peeple because: Spell

edit on 4-12-2016 by Peeple because: Writers choice

edit on 4-12-2016 by Peeple because: Comma

I mean think about it. There are many things which are possible. Animals like whales could have such deep meditation forces, they can "hear us" and create synchronicities, miracles, UFO whatsoever.
Instead of finding their niche with thumbs they used brains. With no concept of label, transcendenting everything telepathically.
Is that compatible with your expectations connected to the word God?
No right? But just as true and for me included if I use your definition, so I can't. It, other. Maybe alien, with the emphasis on the meaning strange.

edit on 4-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Hello Peeple. I've been away for a while, so this is my first response in a couple of weeks, which is the longest I've been away from ATS for...gosh...ever since I signed on... !!

So first of all, I welcome you warmly to the thread. I appreciate you bringing your thoughts and feelings here about this.

I am going to assume that you are here not to simply attempt to be a Debbie Downer or start an argument, but to share your difficulty in connecting with an experience of what has been labeled "light" in this exercise, and that you have a fair dash of cynicism for any of this "love and light crap." Am I correct so far? Am I not? Are you here for a different reason?

I am going to assume that you might actually like to have an experience of something different, something that puts a lie to the cynicism, at least a bit, and that you are willing to give it an honest go...If this assumption is misguided, then you can stop here and just let me know, and that will be that, okay?

I think, perhaps, you have a headache from this exercise because it is bumping up against your own "stuff" - your ideas about the universe (which are currently valid for you and which are changeable), your thoughts/feelings about the words "light" and "love" and, frankly, your own wounds.

What I'm hearing is a reactiveness to something of your own creation, your own understanding, based on the very poor vehicle of "words" that are trying to convey concepts, experiences and "feelings" that go beyond words, into worlds of meaning we may not have the language to share.

It seemed as if you were accusing me and others here of simply wanting a "feel good hit" like some sort of addictive drug. I can see how you might think that, but it is not a drug - it is a resonance, a frequency, a way of "tuning into" something - I will get into what that "something" is below.

When one "tunes in" they may feel better, this is true, and from that feeling, they can act as an "amplifier" in the effort to entrain others to that vibration, one that helps others to also "feel better" and make better, healthier personal choices, have healthier relationships, and live lives that can rise above the cynicism that carries a very different "feel" and vibration, and from which very different life choices, relationships and actions can be produced.

It is neither lacking in discernment nor is it naive to seek this resonance, to amplify it, and thereby create a better life for oneself, and amplify the vibration of that for others.

You also seemed to be caught up in moral relativism and applying it to this exercise, i.e. what's "good" to one person is "not good" in effect to another person. This thread is not about such moral distinctions, which play out on the "stage" of life. (Yes, I mentioned "feeling better" leading to "better, healthier actions" and yes, that is a perception and one person's healthy may not be another person's healthy, but we can look to science and determine some basic guidelines on human health, emotional and physical, that are not arbitrary nor morality-based.)

Keep in mind that I cannot in any way judge how you experienced this "experiment." Your "take" on it is yours and yours alone. As much as I sincerely wish you could feel the truly beautiful and life-guiding "feelings" engendered by this kind of meditation in my life, I fully recognize that you may find the language or nature of it unsatisfactory, lacking, or even a sort of joke. That's ok. You are you.

I will not allow your ideas about the experiment to taint my own experience, nor do I expect everyone to get the "good vibes" and "share them out" like I do. Calling people names and putting them down, for example, is a means of lowering other's vibrations and dimming their enthusiasm - if they choose to take your insults personally

"Holding the Light" simply doesn't work for everyone - linguistically or otherwise. I get that.

This IS a "personal experience" for HEALTH, for creating a better life for MYSELF and PERSONAL MIRACLES and for sharing that out to "the world" (i.e. others) - this isn't a "beg the sky daddy for something awesome" kind of experience. If that's what you think it is, then you have completely misinterpreted it. This is a real phenomenon, not an "out there" thing. The leap I make is that we are, through consciousness, connected to every other conscious being on a non-material level. That is my thing. You don't have to make it your thing. But IF THAT IS TRUE, then my conscious resonance can have an effect not only on my own health and well-being, but can be "sent out" from myself to others, and the vibration can entrain others. Simple, see?

I would like to further explain the experiment, and give you an alternative way to sense it, in case you are interested.

The idea here is to go above "the stage" upon which we fret and strut (ala Shakespeare) and touch something that is above and beyond our moral understandings, failings, judgements, etc. This is not about the morality play, and while it is in some way about duality, light vs dark, it is not about "right vs wrong" according to x or y person in a given situation.

So.... Are you ready? Wipe the slate clean and see what you think...

IF you would like to experience this phenomenon in a different way, perhaps different words and imagery would help? Remove all "memes" and start with a clean slate - a blank and "nothing" page. Remove it from all pre-conceptions of "morality" or "religious terminology" - it's not about that.

Imagine, if you will, something like an Archetypal Sound - something that you don't have to filter into "human" terms. Call that something a brand new name, whatever you like, but the main thing is that it is a frequency that embodies the Source of Health and Well Being. Play with that idea. Find something, at least in your imagination, that is like a Pure Tone and, imagine that it exists in this pure form, resonating out from above your head and through your body, vibrating into every cell of your being, every part of you and your life.

"Sit" with this Pure Tone in your own head and heart for a while, resonate to it, removing all known "Names" for it, stripping it of everything but it's essence and it's place in your thoughts and feelings. Just hear it. Just feel it. Do this for as long as you are comfortable. Do nothing more than just feel it.

Please genuinely attempt this and if you do, get back to me.

If you choose not to, that's okay, just be honest and let me know. In either case, and whatever you experience, it is yours.

I have to thank you for inspiring me to jump back into ATS today to respond to you.

= AB

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join