It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment - Send Out Some Light To The World! Shift the Energy...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

What a beautiful reply!!!!!!! I wanted to make a reply to peeple too, but wasn't sure of exactly what to say or how to say it.
Welcome back!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordy - you are awesome. I've been peeking every now and then, and it's been lovely to see your hugs!

Right back at you!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Amen to this!! Kindness is where its at, and yours is a beautiful thing, Night! Thank you for the positive comment and "welcome back!"

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Hey lostgirl!

Thank you for keeping up with the thread in my absence. I don't think things went off-topic in the sense that, as an experiment, not everyone would have a positive response nor result from giving it a try. *shrug*

I appreciate you getting into your own experience of all this. You are awesome!! So glad you are here.

This fractal is another way I see the "source" or "light" or "sound" or whatever - the geometry of frequency - that can be connected to and can help me harmonize myself.

Sending you some "good vibrations" as they say!!

- AB

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I stopped reading after "share your difficulty to reach the light" or similiar. No I simply believe it's a wrong path. Bullocks.
And I don't need a lesson from you, because I simply think it sucks.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You sure you want to see whats in the darkness by shining the light?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

It is a metaphor, my friend.

Think instead of vibrating out all the calcified unhealthy stuff from all the cells of one's body and how great that would feel!

(Yes. Thar be monsters. Some of which are in our own brains. And if there is only darkness, then even the angels around us would seem like devils slithering in the dark...we reflect what we see, and amplify it back on ourselves. Or something like that.)

peace,
AB

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I stopped reading after "share your difficulty to reach the light" or similiar. No I simply believe it's a wrong path. Bullocks.
And I don't need a lesson from you, because I simply think it sucks.

My apologies.
Looking back at that, I can see how that would sound patronizing, and I'm sorry.

Geeze dude. The "buzz harshing" is palpable. Why do you want to do that? Do you think that surrounding people with kindness is a wrong path? That is really what is happening in most of the thread, and that feeling has been engendered due to the attempt, however lame and small, of the OP, to shift the energy of my own life in that direction.

So, no lessons. Just listening.

peace

AB

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

See I think that's the problem I have with it, you expect instant feel good as response. You're not actually causing any fool good for others than yourself.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

See I think that's the problem I have with it, you expect instant feel good as response. You're not actually causing any fool good for others than yourself.

Hm. I think I see what you are saying. From an objective standpoint, I cannot KNOW if I'm doing anything for anyone except myself. This is true! The mental image, however, is that of doing for oneself and for others. By doing that, by making an effort to send "good feelings" out to others, it puts me in the frame of mind to be kind. It signals that in my behavior towards others, I can come from a generous and better natured place. So, in effect, it will ripple out eventually.

Now, IF consciousness is interconnected, then me pulling in these "good vibes" and resonating with them could, in theory, also effect other people. That is the basis of forming an interesting hypothesis to test. Does this do something for more than just me? There are studies that point strongly to mass-meditation lowering crime rates, but is that a mistaken correlation or an actual thing??

That is why I call this an experiment. And I really do want to "shift the energy" in myself, and it would be awesome if that positively effected someone else too.

- AB

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

But she IS causing people to feel good by making this thread, by allowing others to also spread light and love with responses, pics and quotes. All of those things evoke emotions of goodness, light, love and hope.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There is never anything wrong with trying to do something good in this world. It might be a small gesture, or large.
It might be noticed by one, some, or many. It may be shunned by the same. It is what is in your heart that matters. And if you touch someone, or say something that makes one smile or feel relief if only for a moment, then you have accomplished something good.

We need more goodness in this world, in fact we need all we can get.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

There is never anything wrong with trying to do something good in this world. It might be a small gesture, or large.

It is often the little things in life that matter most, like AB's thread and posts from people like you.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

And you.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It happened here, if they want to shoo us they'd let us know.

And it is on topic.
How can you as a parent assume for one second, love as you describe it is a good thing. "Oh you murdered someone? Sure I help you to hide the body."

No, as a parent, I believe in the kind of love that is guided by wisdom - I can promise you, the children I have raised would no more murder anyone than you or I would -
- and if they did, I would not help hide the body, I would call the police and hope that my child (whom I would still love) would be given a fair trial and would receive the kind of psychological help that must certainly be needed...

...Understand this - unconditional love does not mean 'spoiling' children (or enabling their bad behavior), a wisely loving parent understands that 'real' love means teaching children to be responsible for their actions and that very often takes a tough kind of love -

- if you would set aside your preoccupation with memes, open your imagination, and go back a page and reread the post that I linked (from KPB's thread) about 'creating God' (as 'perfect' wisely loving parent), you 'might' get a clearer idea what I'm talking about...

No. Society is to keep eachother from misbehaving also. If you'd feel watched 24/7/365, on a mind-intrusive level, like "god knows all your thoughts and your actions and he will be the judge of you on your last day". You'd be a very different person. Fun fact is it, the other, god or what have you seems to be capable of knowing exactly that. All your thoughts on instant demand.

I really don't have a problem with the idea of 'God' (the one I believe in) knowing all my thoughts and actions...sure there's some embarrassing stuff in there, some stuff I'm a bit ashamed of, but the fact is -

- I've always done the best I was able (and not always succeeding) to treat others as kindly as I could, and that's all a 'truly' loving 'God' asks of anyone...

I mean think about it. There are many things which are possible. Animals like whales could have such deep meditation forces, they can "hear us" and create synchronicities, miracles, UFO whatsoever.
Instead of finding their niche with thumbs they used brains. With no concept of label, transcendenting everything telepathically.
Is that compatible with your expectations connected to the word God?
No right? But just as true and for me included if I use your definition, so I can't. It, other. Maybe alien, with the emphasis on the meaning strange.

Actually, what you describe above is entirely "compatible" with my ideas of God - I don't rule anything out as to what 'form' God might take, and the only expectation I have is that 'IT' be wise and loving -

- would I like my 'perfectly wise, loving God' (who may not even exist) to be more hands on in helping us out here? Heck yeah!!!

But all I can do is:
-- keep on believing (just as you do) that humankind 'matters', that we have souls, & that there is meaning in our existence - and keep on hoping that somehow, someday, there will be some way for 'help' to 'arrive'.

edit on 4-12-2016 by lostgirl because: spacing

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

That was beautifully put!

If only more people understood that kindness begets kindness, we might 'gestate' a kinder world.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

You're dripping soaked with false hope. I'm happy you found something that works for you. I believe it is wrong.
What KPB said it's fractured is definitely true. In another thread he once said something it's drowning and needs our help. I don't know what is true, but this God is sick and suffering. At least wounded.

But you keep aimlessly throwing your healing love energy around the world, heck the whole universe.
Yeah sure, I believe in God. You people say. But helping him? No.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Good Morning AB's!

it's been lovely to see you posting.

I think it's EVEN COLDER this week here in Scotland, but it IS December... and the weekend was gloriously sunny here so I mustn't grumble.

Here is your Monday Huggle! (Look at that wee face!!! LOL)

I hope you have a wonderful week.

Gx

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No, no I have not found "something that works for me"!!

I am just doing the best I know how to send out an 'SOS' and believe that there is 'someone' to hear and respond...
...because, maybe, just maybe - 'believing' that there is 'someone' who cares enough to respond, is the key to there 'being' someone who will respond...

Please, I'm asking you to put a bit more 'creativity' into your efforts to understand what I'm talking about...

...you know, if I didn't think you were so close to 'getting it' (because of the things you've posted to KPB), I wouldn't be trying so hard to get you to see that at the most basic level, you and I have the same primary 'belief' -
- humans 'matter',
- we have souls, and
- (though it's rapidly being destroyed) there's a beauty inherent to humankind that makes us worth saving from ourselves...

your words

In your post at the above link, you talk about sending an SOS....

...I'm trying to get you to understand that all this "throwing" 'love/light' "around the world" stuff is, at the most basic level, the same thing -

- at least, for my part, I feel that by 'projecting' love/light and trying to generate more of that "healing love energy" in the world, maybe we succeed at raising an 'energy' beacon that shines out to 'whoever' might be 'out there' and shows 'them' a little of the kind of inherent beauty that makes mankind worth saving.

And now I'm done -
- I've expended more mental energy on this than I can afford, and at this point I've put out more than enough explanation that you can either let go of your memes and maybe spend some time rereading my posts to you from the last few days -

- and have some new 'material' to 'explore' (re: the phenomena)...or you can choose to cling to your paradigms, and continue refusing to attempt understanding.

edit on 5-12-2016 by lostgirl because: clarity

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Throwing it away aimlessly. I think I understand where you're coming from. I just don't believe it is true. Or should be pushed.

Your philosophy has huge holes and you rephrasing those flaws doesn't make them go away.
And you're the one bound by a dogma.
Maybe you have to really think about it and come up with an actual cause. Something big like
Who do you really care for, who could you let die because you don't care and what would be the headline of the greater cause you subscribe to? What do you actually think needs to be built to give your world the label "good"?
What is good? From which perspective?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join