It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment - Send Out Some Light To The World! Shift the Energy...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Dear Experimenters...

So. Holding the light even in the storm is a tricky thing. I was flung off-course many times this past couple of weeks with intense worry and trying to "hold it together." As it turns out, a bit o'sun has peeked through the clouds, which was much needed.

I've so appreciated you all for contributing to the thread here in my absence. I've needed all the extra good vibes sent my way and have soaked up every bit of your support. Thank you.

I've learned something valuable in my various health emergencies over the years (my own and my son's) - there are times when we are occluded, times of shock, when we cannot see the way forward, when "finding the Light" is an impossible task of the moment...At these times, it is good to know there are others holding vigil, sharing a piece of the Infinite Love with you, from however far away. At these times, there is peace in knowing you do not carry everything alone.

Blessings to you all, and Keep Shining, as the Light never fades nor dims except in our own limitations.

- AB

edit on 5-11-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I try every night as I am able to send love ...then the real guy rolls in.
But I DO that thing nightly to help.
I have since 76 when I found out it existed..got it from a WICCAN book I think.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Hi cavtrooper7!! So good to see you here!!!

Thank you for your post - I would love to know more about what you mean by "then the real guy rolls in." And...well, I want to know more in general about what you said in your post. Consider me fascinated.

-AB

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

AB,

I have felt it all crashing back in recently! It is horrible! I almost started crying at work the other day because of all the negative emotions I seemed to be feeling. Then I found out my coolest co-worker has resigned! I'm not sure if I can keep those vibes going as I might have to go into self-preservation mode.

I hope the end of the election ends this feeling. I do not think I can take any more. Very nasty overall feeling in this world at this time. I will try to keep the faith!

Keep flying the flag if I am not around any more to be "super hippie" and keep these feelings going.

:hope:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

((((HUG))))

We all take our turn in the Shadow!!! I'm back in better shape now - I will send you some "hippie good vibe love" in the hopes it can sustain you. Connect to the Universal Love, beyond your own self, and you will not be depleted. However, as I recently went through myself, it is not hard to feel shut off from good feelings, from good in general, and from love and light of any kind.)

(I too am feeling the horrible vibes in the world from the whole election process of the damned, but hey...we will get through it - it is always darkest before the dawn, cliched but true.)

When you cannot feel the light yourself, know that someone is still keeping vigil, just like you all did for me.

Here is a candle for you, friend. I am rooting for you!

Peace to you, and thank you so much for being here. You are appreciated.

- AB
edit on 5-11-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I was editing my post and ended up with a DP! So here is something better than a repeat...

To feel the breeze against my skin
A spring bud extends to the stars
From the ancient dry lake side shore
To feel the sun against its leaves

To feel the snow against my skin
A bird flutters by my window
Branch to ground to gather seeds
An easier way to keeps its belly full
To feel the snow against its beak

To feel the rain against my skin
A spider slides along half completed web
Fractal and precise a mad swirling spiral
To ensnare in silken sheets a death shroud meal
To feel the rain against its web

To see the stars on a cloudless night
The nocturnal take their turn at play
The lover's quarrel at the diner table
Sounds of bugs going to church
To see the stars of the Milky Way

To hear the sound of a familiar voice
A smile a small comfort at ease with the surroundings
To feel the ground give way beneath your feet
As you fall into the sky

edit on 5-11-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: a better double post

edit on 5-11-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: formatting

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

(electronic hug accepted)!!

I didn't need it not so much as I am able to cope with my personal life but the whole overall "world wide" feeling being sent to others might not continue due to self-preservation! That makes me sad.

I wonder if others are being pressured by personal life instead of the entire world? The world needs it.

For some reason it seems we are on the edge of something and it seems to be either world changing or world ending. I am hoping for change. (See any of my happy fanboy nuclear fusion threads/posts to see where I am happy for humanity). Pretty sure it is nuclear fusion and energy from hydrocarbons is over and we are seeing the dying gasps of the industrial revolution but that is mine own thought on what is going on.

The world needs love and not the "exosexual" kind! I will keep the fight of sending good vibes out!

Love,

-TEOT

PS- This is a great thread! This and swanne's thread are what we need here on ATS to kick the doors down and try to make the world a better place.
edit on 5-11-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: ats lag when typing... really bad today!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Absolutely beautiful poem, TEOT - I meant to respond to it earlier! Thank you so much for posting it.

Wonderful imagery.

And to everyone...

Here's a picture of candles on my altar that I light for me, for all of us here, and for the world...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Just wanted to say 'thank you' again for this thread AboveBoard - I check in each day for a bit of 'light', as I too have been feeling the world darkening world 'vibe'...

I thought I'd contribute something 'light'-hearted to read, since I don't know how to embed photos...
...it's a little piece I wrote years ago in a whimsical moment, entitled:

"The Sappiest Poem in the World (If I Do Say So Myself)"

Keep believing magic happens,
Keep knowing dreams come true,
Keep wishing on the evening star,
As you are meant to do.

For, all the feet firm on the ground
(And all the souls stuck too)
Could use a dash of pixie dust -
to loosen up the glue!

So, go on with chasing rainbows
No matter what 'they' say -
Every spirit seeks enchantment,
the dreamers know the way...

edit on 6-11-2016 by lostgirl because: spacing

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Thank YOU for coming back and sharing that poem! It made me smile, and while truly sappy, it is also sweet, like maple syrup (literally sap!). It is a good thing to taste the sweet stuff sometimes, no?

This thread is my little refuge. It is good to share it!

(I read Ante's thread re: CA/brainwashing - you posted in it - and I realized that meditating, as presented in the OP, can actually reverse the anxiety and skewed thinking/feeling I get intuitively from that darkening "vibe." I wonder if taking time to pull in positive emotions and send them, in a spirit of service, to others is a method of breaking away from such manipulation? If so, it is a blessing indeed - I will continue the experiment!)

Thank you so much for coming in with that bit of light-hearted pixie magic. I so appreciate it!

- AB

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Good Morning AB's!

Here is your Monday Huggle!!

A New Week to face? Bring It On!!! WoooHoooo!!!!

Gx

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Good Morning AB's!

Here is your Monday Huggle!!

A New Week to face? Bring It On!!! WoooHoooo!!!!

Gx

Awwwwwwwwww!!! I'll take it!!!

I feel better already. Thanks Gordi!

- AB

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
AB, so good to see you, I've been worried!

Loving the beautiful poems and pics!

I have been sick and also sort of depressed and not myself. I am still here though thinking of everyone in here and around the world who need love and light and still try to send out whatever I have to give.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Night! I was worried for awhile, myself! But things are holding steady, and we are ok here.

So sorry you have been sick. I wish I could send you a peaceful moment with a cup of tea, some flowers and a really good can't-put-it-down book. Replenish. Receive. Be well again. Then your bright heart will be strong enough to fill the world.

(((HUG))) for you too!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Awww, thanks Sweetheart! Felt good today finally! I was able to go to my appointment and get groceries and have lunch with my friend. That pic is awesome, so inviting with the tea and candle, vase of flowers and a book. Wonderful!

Glad you are holding steady my friend! Much love and light!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
*broadcasting more now*

Because... the world needs it! The US needs it. And heck, I do not right now. So a share...

:sunbeams:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ok this will be either beautiful or cheesy or both to you... Acapella song from "October Project" - it is a nice almost-four-minute meditation if you are into it...

"Light will move through broken places..."

Peace to you and yours. Peace to the planet. Peace to all. Peace...

- AB
edit on 11-11-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Just so beautiful, AB. Dangling my feet in the Water of Spirit more often now has helped so much, especially in these times. The Light of Love does indeed move through broken places.

To everyone who has posted in this thread, I am grateful.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Beautiful lyrics and beautiful visuals!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thank You AB, I am listening as typing.
"Through Broken Places"
What a comforting thought. Those of us who acknowledge our "brokenness" can look towards the light that creates beautiful new patterns in our lives.

I have wondered how you are doing?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join