It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Slams "Unprecedented, Insolent" US Cyber Threats, Vows Retaliation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Is it possible instead this is some kind of coded message/coded activation instruction repeated across the news networks over and over to make sure everyone who it's meant for gets the message?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Sounds to me like the current administration is attempting to find another way to implement martial law and try to suspend elections in their desperate attempt to hold on to power. Seeing as how the other reasons they wanted to impose martial law isn't working out for them.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

That's a very likely scenario.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Joe who? Oh yeah, our Vice President. Does he ever actually do anything? Does anyone take him serious.

Either way this administration is screwing up big time. According to Putin we are getting closer to the brink of war:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
Joe who? Oh yeah, our Vice President. Does he ever actually do anything? Does anyone take him serious.

Either way this administration is screwing up big time. According to Putin we are getting closer to the brink of war:

The guy threatened Sesame Street.

That's the lowest a man can go, such a loser.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

dont worry in 22 days

fed rate hike and increased russian sanctions for russian interference in american elections.

putin knows its check mate

all they have to do is keep dropping price of oil

increase sanctions

and russia will be bankrupt in 6 months cuz he will have burned through their gold reserves propping up russian currency and economy.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

its economic war, one putin cannot win, he pissed off the bankers in his greed to try to take over the financial system.

they pissed off and gonna kick him out of the club.

thats all it is. family spat between elites

putin gambled and lost

no bullets will be fired.

all they have to do is keep dropping oil price ( oil is 70 percent of russia's revenue)

and increase sanctions on russia which they already talking about in news.

in 6 months russia bankrupt and putin is done.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

thats just propaganda

think of it this way

there is a big company or corporation the elites are part of including putin.

putin tried a hostile take over o the company by trying to implement an alternative financial system and reserve currency.

putin got greedy

putin gambled and lost.

now the other board members of the corporation aka bankers are pissed off at putin

they will punish him and kick him out of the club.

nothing putin can do about it, he doesnt control the keys to the financial and banking system.

so they just dropping price of oil and increasing sanctions on russia

all putin can do is burn through his gold reserves to prop up russia's falling currency and economy.

in 6 months putin and russia is bankrupt burning 15 billion a day in gold to prop up their currency and economy.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788

its economic war, one putin cannot win, he pissed off the bankers in his greed to try to take over the financial system.

they pissed off and gonna kick him out of the club.

thats all it is. family spat between elites

putin gambled and lost

no bullets will be fired.

all they have to do is keep dropping oil price ( oil is 70 percent of russia's revenue)

and increase sanctions on russia which they already talking about in news.

in 6 months russia bankrupt and putin is done.

you apparently dont get it.........again.......the middle east controls the oil prices....

Iran is one of Putins allies and a huge contributor, along with Saud......its a chess game.......

White boys in foreign countries dont control the price of oil.........the middle east does......and Putin knows that, and so does the US thats why they are fighting so hard to control the political atmosphere.......

You should probably brush up on your economics

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788

dont worry in 22 days

fed rate hike and increased russian sanctions for russian interference in american elections.

putin knows its check mate

all they have to do is keep dropping price of oil

increase sanctions

and russia will be bankrupt in 6 months cuz he will have burned through their gold reserves propping up russian currency and economy.

The FED is a paper Tiger, and the rest of the world knows it.........why do you think they are playing the game like they are?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

you gotta read up on whats happening.

iran russias buddy is increasing their production lol

saudi arabia with opec cut production by 750 barrels a day, opec is 2 million surplus a day lol

that deficit as oil moves up a bit will be replace by the shale and tar sands oii companies increasing production.

shale and tar sands oil by 2025 will be make the americans the largest oil producer in the world.

and yes they cut production but will be pumping up production you can guarantee as the price of oil moves up.

any oil price hike will be short lived.

also in 22 days when fed hikes rate

its gonna drop commoddity and emerging markets. money will flood back to the american dollar and t bills.

its why putins scared of hillary.

22 days fed rate hike drops his economy and oil price

22 days as they are discussing in news now, they will increase sanctions on russia.

his hacks and interference of american election was a dumb move.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

putin doesnt control the keys of the financial and economic system

russias economy is barely larger than mexicos and depends 70 percent of its revenue on oil and gas.

all they have to do is keep dropping the price of oil as they have done.

clintons are buddy buddy with the saudi's

all they have to do is increase sanctions on russia which the leaders are already discussing in the news.

fed rate hike rumors in the summer look what it did.

dropped asian and emerging stock markets, and dropped commodity prices as money went back into the american dollar and t bill.

putin gambled and lost, in 6 months he knows russia is bankrupt.

nothing he can do about it unless he backs down and gives crimea back and pulls out of syria.

in 6 months it wont matter all they gotta do is wait and russia will be bankrupt

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

its the bankers, putin tried to screw em over and putin failed.

the the ones that control the worlds banking and financial system that will bankrupt putin and russia.

america like most of the world is controlled by these bankers.

putin just got greedy, he took a gamble and lost.

now he facing the consequences of the angry bankers.

nothing he can do about it, they control the markets.

russia dependent on oiil and gas for 70 percent of their revenue.

they just drop the oil and increase sanctions and russia goes bankrupt in 6 months.

putin was just greedy, he started a fight economically with the bankers he could not win.

he gambled and failed.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

LoL I have read up on all of it, and I also know from experience the politics of the region.......

Pardon my post for being so short but.........you simply dont know what youre talking about.....nor did you addresss anything I had in my other post.......

Even your talk on the markets is off......we didnt drop anything......the rest of the world manipulates the market.......except when we try to prop it up.......

Our market is the most fragile out there other than Greece and the UK right now with the Brexit..........

Why do you think they are fighting a war with 1's and 0's?

Keep digging though.........

Youre wrong on very many points , dead wrong......but youre trying to find the truth..keeping going bud....

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

and yet russia's economy continues to spiral downward with their currency lol.

just wait what happens in 22 days with

fed rate hike

increased sanctions on russia

---------------------

its why peace talks in syria failed lol, russia trying to add the condition of lifting sanctions on russia to it lol

europeans and americans said no

----------------------

22 days or hacks and interference in elections

fed rate hike

increased sanctions on russia

just watch

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

trust me not that oil is at 50 dollars a barrel and may reach 60.

shale and tar sands operations will ramp up production and drop that price right back down.

by 2025 americans will be the largest producer of oil in the world.

saudi's are allies with the americans, that small cut by opec, it can be increased any time

saudis getting weapons and support from americans with their fight with iran in yemen.

they dont want an iranian puppet state beside them.

saudi and iran is religious.

shia and sunni hate each other.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

so its clear you do not know what you are talking about lol

look up blowback.

with syria use to be 30 million, lotta people killed.

assad and russians bombing civilian populations.

lotta people going to be angry. lost family and friends, infrastructure destroyed, no future prospects.

kids growing up in that hang out with rebels, and they will get their values from them.

and russians being in syria bogged down in that civil war, it will turn into a guerilla war that will last decades.

all those kids growing up in those bombed out cities and towns well they dont look at the russians as heros but invaders.

and that anger turns into guerilla war invevitably.

and we all know how guerilla wars turn out for conventional armies when they dont know where the enemy combatants are.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

I don't know what I'm talking about?

I fought in that region for the better part of 10 yrs dude... seriously?

Your format and the absolute refusal to account for anything I've said this far says everything I need to know

Take your puppet account somewhere else.

I made my case you still haven't answered a damn thing , all deflection

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

your statements dont reflect the current facts and reality of the economics and the spiral russian currency and economy is experiencing.

all you did was make general statements which dont even back up anything you said lol.

russian economy is little larger than mexicos.

you think russians gonna take over the world lol

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I never thought i'd agree with you on anything, but i agree with you on this.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join