It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Slams "Unprecedented, Insolent" US Cyber Threats, Vows Retaliation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

In a striking report released on Friday night by NBC, the Obama administration was reportedly "contemplating an unprecedented cyber covert action" (it remains unclear how the action is covert if Biden announced it to the world via an interview with Chuck Todd), a "wide-ranging clandestine cyber operation designed to harass and "embarrass" the Kremlin leadership", in retaliation for alleged interference in the American presidential election, and has asked the CIA to draft plans for a "wide-ranging "clandestine" cyber operation designed to harass and "embarrass" the Kremlin leadership." As we reported last night, Vice President Joe Biden said that Washington is ready to respond to hack attacks allegedly conducted by Russia and designed to interfere with the upcoming US elections.

To be sure, this "leak" of what effectively amount to a cyberwar warning was a calculated move meant to provoke further escalation in tensions between the two nations and a trial balloon to gauge Russia's response. The response came this morning Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that "US aggressiveness is growing, and threats to carry out cyberattacks against Russia are unprecedented" adding that Russia will take “precautionary measures.”

“The fact is, US unpredictability and aggression keep growing, and such threats against Moscow and our country’s leadership are unprecedented, because the threat is being announced at the level of the US Vice President,” Peskov told RIA Novosti cited by AFP. “Of course, given such an aggressive, unpredictable line, we have to take measures to protect our interests, somehow hedge the risks,” he said, adding that “such unpredictability is dangerous for the whole world.”

Kremlin aide Yuri Ushakov vowed Moscow would respond to any US cyber attacks, saying such threats were "borderline insolence", the news agency said.

The thing about this is... they never let up on their attacks towards Russia, forever provoking them into war.

As Einstein once said.. I don't know how WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. Let's hope he's wrong on that one.

Too many loose cannons in Rich Western Countries really isn't helping the fact that they are consistent war mongers. Really with our tax money, this is crazy what they're doing. World Peace? My A**.

Zero
edit on 15-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Both sides are always at this. Recently, there has been more. Biden's interviews can just be a warning to underscore Russia does not posess the technology the US does and possibly to tone it down.
edit on 15-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Both sides have yeah, but the difference now is that those who want to rule everything can't get their hands on Russia and they hate that. They hate that Russia has cut them off via The Bankers since Soros was kicked out. I don't know if anyone knows exactly what Russia possesses. I doubt they'd tell anyone if they did. But the arrogance of the West is nearing it's own demise.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

They hate that Russia has cut them off via The Bankers since Soros was kicked out. I

Don't you mean that western sanctions (and fallen oil prices) have had a major impact on the Russian economy?

edit on 10/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No that's not what i mean. We think it's had a major impact because that's what the MSN feeds us.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Oh.
As opposed to thinking that a single man is the cause of it all.

Got it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Where did i imply that?

There are many men involved in this, we can't see them but they're there. Putin isn't a war monger, and doesn't want a world war. They're not the bullies on the block taking over country after country. That's what i'm saying.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Both sides are alwas at this. Recently there has been more. Biden's interviews can just be a warning to underscore Russia does not posess the technology the US does and possibly to tone it down.

So they want to retaliate on Russia for information leaked on wiki leaks. Even though it appears the leak wasn't Russians but someone inside the DNC. Even Assange said it wasn't Russians. So there basically attacking a forign government without cause. Doesn't this bother anyone out there things like that lead to wars.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Perhaps I misunderstood:

They hate that Russia has cut them off via The Bankers since Soros was kicked out.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
Putin isn't a war monger, and doesn't want a world war.

Did he tell you that?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Perhaps I misunderstood:

They hate that Russia has cut them off via The Bankers since Soros was kicked out.

Perhaps you did. When i said what i said, it was in reference to The Elite Bankers wanting to run everything, and Soros being kicked out of Russia. Who wants Soros' paws in anything? Except the West. They let him meddle in matters that he's shouldn't even be involved with.

eta: and Europe

edit on 15-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
There's nothing like having the VP expose covert plans on a cyber attack on Russia, when the Sec State Kerry is trying to diffuse the strained relationship in regards to Syria....

Are they trying to send a message to the folks in the US that they are fighting Russia to justify their claims that Russia was the source of the recent Wikileaks, or .. was it to derail the diplomatic efforts of Kerry to bring us closer to all out war?

Games are being played, and the folks once again are the useful pawns..

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

They let him meddle in matters that he's shouldn't even be involved with.

Were there laws against such investment, or as you put it "meddling?"

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The proofs in the pudding. I don't see Putin cracking down and using the UN to create havoc on sovereign Countries. I can name a few if you'd like, in case you weren't paying attention to what's going on in the world in the past few yrs.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

No that's not what i mean. We think it's had a major impact because that's what the MSN feeds us.

You do not need mainstream media for that - just look at the monumental losses the European business have taken as a result of the Russian boycott-response to the sanctions. If the Russians losses were just half of that, it would have a major impact on their economy.

And it is not half of that.
It is way, way more than that.

Add to that the current price of oil and .. well ... let us just say Phage is right.

Because Phage is right.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

There is One law for the Elites, and One law for the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Games are being played, and the folks once again are the useful pawns..

Games are being played, indeed.
Probing, testing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Russia always bounces back, even if what you're saying was as bad as you believe it is.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

That's the unfortunate part, the people who fund these covert plans spawned by those in power, will forever be the ones to fall time and time again until things change.

A handful of self appointed gods are playing a dangerous game with the lives of everyone, and to what end? greed power and control. It's a repeat decade after decade.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Greed and power are worth nothing in a destroyed world. It is not schemers who are the danger, it is madmen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join