It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Slams "Unprecedented, Insolent" US Cyber Threats, Vows Retaliation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
a reply to: Annee

The proofs in the pudding. I don't see Putin cracking down and using the UN to create havoc on sovereign Countries. I can name a few if you'd like, in case you weren't paying attention to what's going on in the world in the past few yrs.

You don't know crap.

You are not personally involved in top level international political discussions.

What you think, is what you think. It has nothing to do with knowing what's going on at that level.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Games are being played, and the folks once again are the useful pawns..

Games are being played, indeed.
Probing, testing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indeed... Who is going to pay the price when the testing is done?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I hope you're right. But the madmen 'are' the schemers.

The Elites have bunkers, i'm hoping it won't make much difference if and event like that took place. I can't see it happening yet, but if you take a look at countries in the eastern part of the planet, they look like wwiii already took place. It's sad.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Beats me.
But it's been happening and will continue to happen. It will never be "done."

edit on 10/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Ok and you do? give me a break.

Look around you, it doesn't take much to open your eyes to what's going down.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Ok and you do? give me a break.

Look around you, it doesn't take much to open your eyes to what's going down.

What exactly is going down?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

People in the US have shelters. Some left over from the cold war, some more recent. I've always wondered, "What's the point?"

they look like wwiii already took place. It's sad.
I agree.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I might be overstepping, but I think you agree that while a known, the folks are tired of a repeating cycle?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Poor little old Russia, the US is always being mean to Putin, Putin is oh so very hurt that the US is being mean!

Give it a #ing break OP, Putin and Russia are just as or even more aggressive to the US and it's NATO allies.

Looks like Pro Putin propaganda is working extremes well with people like OP, so sad omg poor Russia always being provoked, what an imbecile.
edit on 15-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

This this a really thought out thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The cyber is a new thing. The cyber is something we have be careful about. The cyber. The cyber.
(My Trump has been better)

"We" have been probing "them", and vice versa since forever. It is a fact. Not that there is any comfort in it. We spy on them. They spy on us. We infiltrate them, they infiltrate us.

There is nothing, nothing unprecedented in any of it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Why don't you leave and let the grown ups talk now.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

Thanks i thought so too

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So the headline is the fact that Russia plans to retaliate, and not the fact that the US vice President says they are planning cyber attacks against Russia.

What am I missing here....
edit on 15-10-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

a reply to: RedMenace16

Why don't you leave and let the grown ups talk now.

Poor little ol Putin, he's so sad right now because big mean bad America is treating him so bad, it's not fair!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Maybe they want a war, and they're using the entire wiki leaks and really, the entire election scam to smooth the way for it. Trump polarizes the election, then Russia gets blamed, people get pissed and start seeing Russia as the evil nemesis who ruined the election...because they've got to blame somebody...they're certainly not going to assume any responsibility. Further demonize Russia, provoke aggression to reinforce it for the disgruntled public, rinse and repeat. Pretty soon everyone will be clamoring for payback. Just like they were after 9/11.

Look at the behavior that has been the hallmark of this entire circus...how easily they've been able to turn the people of this nation against each other. How much easier would it be to turn us against a country that we have been conditioned to fear and loathe and be suspicious of for decades now? Maybe they're using all of us as a vehicle for their war, conditioning us to want it, so it'll be our idea. Maybe that's the punchline.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

isn't that just what the US does , very seldom does the White house attack a country that can defend itself .
i think if they attack the Russians the White house will get a big surprise .

please remember it is not the people of the Usa nor the Russian people that want a war it is the White house

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

IF this is the case. The US telling Russia in advance that they are going to hack Russia big time. Who in their right mind would say something like this in advance. That is insane.

- That is like asking Russia to do a pre-strike on the US.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The cyber is a new thing. The cyber is something we have be careful about. The cyber. The cyber.
(My Trump has been better)

"We" have been probing "them", and vice versa since forever. It is a fact. Not that there is any comfort in it. We spy on them. They spy on us. We infiltrate them, they infiltrate us.

There is nothing, nothing unprecedented in any of it.

What strikes me that is unprecedented is that this is a declaration of intent to engage in an act of warfare in cyberspace ... admittedly without a declaration of war from Congress as all US warfare is now conducted without the Constitutionally required declaration of war.

Publicly declaring war in cyberspace is a different thing than the usual spying among nations.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

IF this is the case. The US telling Russia in advance that they are going to hack Russia big time. Who in their right mind would say something like this in advance. That is insane.

- That is like asking Russia to do a pre-strike on the US.

It is insane ... unless it is meant for domestic consumption in the USA electoral cycle. If the actual target is not Russia but rather the US general public, then it has a crafted intention and political meaning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join