It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was Never Vulgar With Me Says Ex-Beauty Queen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I could pull random women off the street who would all line up and say Cosby didn't rape them. It doesn't mean Cosby isn't a serial rapist.

A few women not being victims of Trump doesn't mean others weren't.

But the woman in question, in my OP, was around these other women that were "supposedly" groped, touched, made to feel "uncomfortable" etc around Trump. Women talk. Read my post a few replies up.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Look it up. I have already given you the lead and provided you with evidence that there were assault claims long before he ran for president as I had previously stated.

If you don't want to look it up then figure it out Trump is a billionaire with 24/7 lawyers at his beck and call that has a history of dragging court cases out filing counter suits and settling out of court with non-disclosure agreements and gag orders.

AKA nothing of real note came from it. Gotcha.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

If the Clintons paid 850K for hush money why didn't they do like Trump has done and make her sign a gag order/non disclosure.

Hillary went to law school right? Maybe they were just dumb.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Look it up. I have already given you the lead and provided you with evidence that there were assault claims long before he ran for president as I had previously stated.

If you don't want to look it up then figure it out Trump is a billionaire with 24/7 lawyers at his beck and call that has a history of dragging court cases out filing counter suits and settling out of court with non-disclosure agreements and gag orders.

Keep it down. I can hear you going LALALA all the way over here

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Because Hillary threatened Bill's victims into silence. Being threatened with death tends to go a long way towards changing someones attitude.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Keep it down. I can hear you going LALALA all the way over here

Well, Trump isn't in prison. He didn't serve any time over her "accusation". So blame the legal system, not Trump.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
One woman after another saying the same thing. Women don't come forward. Women don't talk about it. That's the freaking reason that bastard can get away with this .Women don't speak up.

It would seem that there are a lot of women are talking about it .... But in

reality they should have talked about it and accused him when it happened

20 odd years ago

Then it wouldn't have looked like an agenda ......

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Because Hillary threatened Bill's victims into silence. Being threatened with death tends to go a long way towards changing someones attitude.

Threatened her with death and paid her, but couldn't get her to sign a gag order or non disclosure.

What have they been putting in your Brawndo? What ever it is keep it far away from me.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

YEP!

Instead, its looking more like a organized smear campaign, because honestly, nothing of legal note can happen now due to the statute of limitations. However, Trump could file lawsuits against them for character assassination.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

a reply to: eletheia

YEP!

Instead, its looking more like a organized smear campaign, because honestly, nothing of legal note can happen now due to the statute of limitations. However, Trump could file lawsuits against them for character assassination. Which he should do to their lying asses.

I would certainly go after them for defamation, along with the media outlets who are pushing these unsubstantiated stories.
It's kind of just slid by under the radar that the media is running with stories that have absolutely no facts or evidence to back them up. Not even circumstantial. What is to stop an endless outing of false stories on both sides now?
edit on 14/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This entire election has been a mess. We are witnessing a Soap Opera play out in real time. Tabloid drama in real time. Honestly, other countries are laughing at America right now and for good reason. Its been one big circus clown show by BOTH parties.

I want to hear policy. Not mud slinging. The mud slinging was fun for a while, but now its ridiculous.

I'm hoping order gets restored in 2020 when Paul Ryan runs.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

If the Clintons paid 850K for hush money why didn't they do like Trump has done and make her sign a gag order/non disclosure.

Hillary went to law school right? Maybe they were just dumb.

NDA's can't be used to cover up illegal activity. They sure as hell can be used as a deterrent to speaking out though, because if you violate an NDA to make a claim, you now have the legal expense of proving that action happened, before you can go through with talking about it.

The Clinton women have been getting paid for years now to speak out about their stories, they can financially swing a potential libel/slander suit (not that I think there is one, I happen to believe most of the women involved).

Not so with Trump. There's strength in numbers, if a lone woman speaks out she'll probably be destroyed in the courts, like we saw with the Cosby case. When several speak out at once they have a better chance.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

This entire election has been a mess. We are witnessing a Soap Opera play out in real time. Tabloid drama in real time. Honestly, other countries are laughing at America right now and for good reason. Its been one big circus clown show by BOTH parties.

I want to hear policy. Not mud slinging. The mud slinging was fun for a while, but now its ridiculous.

I'm hoping order gets restored in 2020 when Paul Ryan runs.

We agree on that, this election has been the meanest/dirtiest of my lifetime. I really hope we collectively come to our senses and are a bit more civil in 2020. I doubt it though.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Hmmmm...

Women accusing Bill Clinton of sexual assault 100% true.

Women accusing Donald Trump of sexual assault 100% false and paid for the Clintons.

The life of a Trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

And then when one girl from the pageants says she doesn't know what the others are talking about it must mean that proves they are all lying!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
A woman comes out supporting Trump saying he wasn't vulgar. Annnnd it gets broomed under the rug before you can say "short circuit"

A trailer of women come out of nowhere and say Trump groped them years ago. Annnnd it's gets repeated like a Parrot on turrets on CNN/MSM 24/7.

The wikileaks and the information being released is completely false so back to these women and their allegations as it's MORE important

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Hmmmm...

Women accusing Bill Clinton of sexual assault 100% true.

Women accusing Donald Trump of sexual assault 100% false and paid for the Clintons.

The life of a Trump supporter.

Here's the problem with that. If Trump did grope them (I wouldn't put it past him), Trump never raped anyone. Once they said they weren't interested that was the end of it. Clinton on the other hand just simply raped them. Pulled down their pants, bit them to comply and whatever.

So don't try and say it's the same thing.

And I really don't care what happened 10 years ago. All I care about is what direction they're going to steer the country in. Do you want the policies of George Soros (Nazi Collaborator) (agenda 21) (destabilize and destroy countries including their own for the United Nations) etc etc etc. Or do you want to reverse all this evil agenda. Choose your side good or evil.

Do you want to go to nuclear war with Russia? Russia isn't going to fall for this BS.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Well it sure looks like you're wrong. There are mental health professionals that verify what I said. Women tend not to speak out.
I'm not talking about rape btw (although I'm not ruling out that possibility completely either). I'm talking about sexual harrassment or unwanted advances.

What do you make of his comment that the woman on the plane is not attractive enough for him to have hit on as his defense?
Oh then have a guy say hey I remember this random event that happened to two other people on a plane thirty or so years ago.
Sure I do.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Well it sure looks like you're wrong. There are mental health professionals that verify what I said. Women tend not to speak out.
I'm not talking about rape btw (although I'm not ruling out that possibility completely either). I'm talking about sexual harrassment or unwanted advances.

What do you make of his comment that the woman on the plane is not attractive enough for him to have hit on as his defense?
Oh then have a guy say hey I remember this random event that happened to two other people on a plane thirty or so years ago.
Sure I do.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Sexual predators do not operate with a witness. They always make sure there are no witnesses.
But he like the idiot he thinks we are says where are the witnesses.
There are no witnesses Donny boy. A pro like you would make sure of that.
He does that "I'm lying through my teeth" sing songy voice where he talks real high and breathy.
I don't even know these women. It's all a big conspiracy against me.

Can you say paranoid??? I knew that you could.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join